Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question! Can someone please start a general Middle Eastern thread so please tell me how! I’m dying to gossip about others who aren’t Arabs.

Reactions: 6
Okay so it goes way back to 2014 he was dating/fundin Sara el Khouly, former miss Egypt half Egyptian half Croatian. She was with MBJ before.. trying to be an influencer too hard, also a crazy girl that would do pretty much anything to grab a sheikhs attention. Back in her uni days she used to wear abaya and act all local then all the sudden she was Egyptian again. anyway I used to follow this girl also I don’t really remember her but her name was something with lulu and she somehow started posting in the same location as rrr and was also on and off with both Rashid and mansour she even had a RRR tattoo (desperate) 🤣 anyway he showed that he didn’t care about neither of them and got his wife (khawla) pregnant with twins. And both side chicks disappeared like fart in da wind. Rashid was the playboy back in his day. Driving around in French Riviera with his Bugatti and whole gang in black/orange cars with RRR all over it. OMG I totally forgot to mention that Sara and his wife had a Instagram drama. Or so she claimed 😂 that his wife was stalking her. Sara was a crazy girl 😗
omg yea sara isn't she married to a local guy now?

She wasn’t pregnant in 2019 but ok lol
No, you have misunderstood.

In reference to Fouz, you said, “If u look at recent videos the thickness of her hair has not-so-surprisingly declined.”

My explanation for this is: post partum hair loss. It is a very real thing that hits the vast majority of ladies very hard within the first 12 months after giving birth. Fouz had her first child in July 2021 so she’s most likely at the peak of her hair loss right now which explains why you think her hair looks thinner. I should also mention that during pregnancy, hair doesn’t fall out like it normally does. It appears thicker and more luscious so the contrast between pregnancy-hair and post-partum hair can be startling and also very difficult for some women. I don’t know if you’re even aware of this? When you have kids you’ll see it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No, you have misunderstood.

In reference to Fouz, you said, “If u look at recent videos the thickness of her hair has not-so-surprisingly declined.”

My explanation for this is: post partum hair loss. It is a very real thing that hits the vast majority of ladies very hard within the first 12 months after giving birth. Fouz had her first child in July 2021 so she’s most likely at the peak of her hair loss right now which explains why you think her hair looks thinner. I should also mention that during pregnancy, hair doesn’t fall out like it normally does. It appears thicker and more luscious so the contrast between pregnancy-hair and post-partum hair can be startling and also very difficult for some women. I don’t know if you’re even aware of this? When you have kids you’ll see it happen.

She’s pregnant rn so ur point is? And if her hair is looking thinner it’s because she’s got no extensions in, stop being naïve🙃

smh

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s pregnant rn so ur point is? And if her hair is looking thinner it’s because she’s got no extensions in, stop being naïve🙃

smh
If a second pregnancy occurs so soon after the previous birth, the hair won’t have had time to grow back yet.
Towards the end of her second pregnancy it’ll begin to be full then it’ll completely fall out around the temples again. InshAllah it grows back.

The naivety is on your side here considering your lack of knowledge on the subject of a woman’s body post-partum but I can’t blame you. Until you actually go through it, it’s just something funny for you to cackle about on a forum.

Reactions: 3
If a second pregnancy occurs so soon after the previous birth, the hair won’t have had time to grow back yet.
Towards the end of her second pregnancy it’ll begin to be full then it’ll completely fall out around the temples again. InshAllah it grows back.

The naivety is on your side here considering your lack of knowledge on the subject of a woman’s body post-partum but I can’t blame you. Until you actually go through it, it’s just something funny for you to cackle about on a forum.
Firstly darling I’m not “cackling” secondly it’s really not that deep of an issue, I am just pointing out what the majority of Arabs knew, rumours of extensions go back to 2017. Get over yourself please ❤

Firstly darling I’m not “cackling” secondly it’s really not that deep of an issue, I am just pointing out what the majority of Arabs knew, rumours of extensions go back to 2017. Get over yourself please ❤
Your “point” about a post-partum woman’s hair came from a lack of understanding.
And I’m telling you what to understand, based on my years of being post-partum.
If that’s so hard for you to digest, then it’s you who needs to get over yourself.
You are one miserable, nasty comment after another on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Your “point” about a post-partum woman’s hair came from a lack of understanding.
And I’m telling you what to understand, based on my years of being post-partum.
If that’s so hard for you to digest, then it’s you who needs to get over yourself.
You are one miserable, nasty comment after another on this forum.
Yaaawn 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much Iman Lopez has fallen off… she’s constantly posting all her old photos from her glory days which just proves it. Even her clothes are super basic now and she doesn’t even have a car. I mean why would you come back to IG to post your boring old photos when you were with the rich guy and constantly catching fights. This is just proof to never depend financially on a man and don’t let a man be the reason and cause for your living standards to decline.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
fr noura used to get so jealous when fouz would get a call or text 🥹🥹 “mno mno!???!”
Yes but I found the situation so weird ! Fouz is married already have a baby and she’s pregnant btw she realllly dont care about her son thats so sad always traveling even if she’s in Kuwait she go out ..

Reactions: 2
@laalmzr Unfortunately that's what's on display but i hope it's far from reality. I hope she and her husband spend most of their time with their child because it's really important especially in a child's developmental years. If Fouz isn't really spending time with her kid, i hope the father is. It's not nice being surrounded by nannies and the staff constantly.

She got divorced and they agreed that she’d get 15 millions EGP, a villa in the 5th settlement that costs 77 million EGP, 2 cars for 12 millions EGP, jewelry that cost 138 EGP and an apartment in sheikh Zayed which costs 54 millions EGP.
This highlights how easy it is to fool people into spreading lies on the internet. AH isn't even worth those figures quoted, so why on earth would he willingly give his now divorced wife of 2 years all of that?

Egyptian men aren't exactly known for their generosity, many of them don't believe in spending money a woman, which is why a lot of these Egyptian actresses end up marrying rich khaleeji businessmen. AH is no exception. When he was married to Haifa Wehbe he bought her a Bentley as a wedding gift then took it back after the divorce.

Before AH, Haifa was was briefly engaged to Saudi billionaire Al Jafali, he gifted her an apartment in Beirut's most upscale neighborhood which she now resides in, and he also gifted her a dowry (jewelry) worth millions.

When Yasmine Sabri got engaged to AH, many accounts and webpages (paid for by AH, of course) reported that her engagement ring was worth a million dollars and was designed specifically for her by AH. A few days later the jeweler himself came out with a statement saying that the ring cost $30,000 and that it was originally designed for the jeweler's sister who called off her engagement.

If you pay close attention to Yasmin Sabri's photos on IG, her most expensive looks /jewelery are adverts for Cartier, not things bought for her by her ex husband. Aside from that, she only owns like 2-3 Hermes bags and a few jewelry pieces which she was already wearing prior to her marriage. I think her two year marriage deal mostly consisted of free trips to Europe and use of a private jet.😂

AH is a male attention hoe begging for validation on social media, he marries famous women for their fame/followers then dumps them a few years down the line, and its quite obvious that he's the one paying all these accounts to spread ludicrous rumors about him.

I think we need to talk about Yasmine Sabri’s مؤخر 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mashallah. She deserves it, I’m all with women securing themselves.
😂🥴
Social media has really been terrible for this generation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.