Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

which proves that it wasnā€™t a true friendship, or she would have put their differences aside and been there for her ex ā€œfriendā€ on her big day.. I mean even Kim showed up to Paris Hiltonā€™s wedding lmaoo

I think Dimaā€™s fillers were tastefully done compared to other Iraqi influencerrrrs its not as horrifying. Forget Rania, have you seen Raniaā€™s mom Zeena Zaki? Now that is sca-ry!
agreed. Dima has the best work out of everyone I've seen, she def got something done but her work is really modest and enhances her look. I feel Dima always had that vibe like she doesn't take things over the top and meanwhile rania is the opposite. I imagine if Dima split up w rania, ola,etc. it wasn't dima that was the problem and she's probably happier now.

----

shade was thrown !

Cd0G2RigHqO

well said tbh. I was shocked to see Sara cursing in the trailer, really it's shocking that they allowed this to air. I agree w what others said I think it will be a flop, it's very cringe and sad to see that THAT will be the first impression some people get of what Dubai is like.. it will be full of every annoying stereotype.

Reactions: 9
@marmar33 My friend sent me that video and the guy is spot on! It's a shame that this will be the official representation of Dubai. It's trying to be something that it's not. Out of support to my Emirati friends i will definitely not be watching this show and i hope you guys will do the same. This show will flop.

Reactions: 4
YES! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

agreed. Dima has the best work out of everyone I've seen, she def got something done but her work is really modest and enhances her look. I feel Dima always had that vibe like she doesn't take things over the top and meanwhile rania is the opposite. I imagine if Dima split up w rania, ola,etc. it wasn't dima that was the problem and she's probably happier now.

----

shade was thrown !

Cd0G2RigHqO

well said tbh. I was shocked to see Sara cursing in the trailer, really it's shocking that they allowed this to air. I agree w what others said I think it will be a flop, it's very cringe and sad to see that THAT will be the first impression some people get of what Dubai is like.. it will be full of every annoying stereotype.

Yasmine is engaged to WHO?
Where did you get this from?
Are you sure?

Reactions: 1
They fell out .. ranias mom and aunt were all there at dimas wedding but Raina wasnā€™t because they donā€™t talk any more ā€¦.
i agree dima is unproblematic but she has a lot of fillers in her face too ā€¦ not as much as rania for sure

thoughts on deema asadi ?

Actually youā€™re wrong, maybe a little here and there but Dima looks the same as her 2016 self she dissolved her hideous lip fillers and has been without lip filler for years now.

Yasmine is engaged to WHO?
Where did you get this from?
Are you sure?
Lmao
876FA86B-3B29-4148-8B77-07AD2F84381B.jpeg
6636481D-B20B-4061-A9BD-29170C8FC6E1.jpeg

Work where? She is a natural Iraqi beauty šŸ„°

Last edited:
Cyrielle is just very photogenic Bc I watched her tiktoks and her face is literally so different from her pictures. Sheā€™s basic

Actually youā€™re wrong, maybe a little here and there but Dima looks the same as her 2016 self she dissolved her hideous lip fillers and has been without lip filler for years now.

Lmao View attachment 1287326View attachment 1287327

Work where? She is a natural Iraqi beauty šŸ„°

She still got fillers in both her upper and lower lips - and her cheeks - but this time its subtle! And yes she is pretty I don't think anyone here was trying to argue otherwise. Natural Iraqi beauty?? Lol please.. no such thing as natural nowadays with cosmetic procedures being so accessible and common - and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that long as its tastefully done .. plus there are beautiful girls in every ethnicity so enough with the nationalist bullshit. Zeena Zaki and her daughters are also proof of the so called "natural Iraqi beauty" šŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:.. anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think Fouz Al Fahad whom you have accused of lying about her hair is a Kuwaiti beauty as well, even though her attitude and the way she talks can be insufferable.

Last edited:
Guys please letā€™s not do the whole nationality vs nationality again. Itā€™s so stupid and derails the thread. We all can agree to disagree.

• Heart
On another note - I get why the girls rather live with their mother lol. I donā€™t think their dad would accept such a behavior
why does she have a mustache and lower-chin mustache in the first pic šŸ˜‚

She still got fillers in both her upper and lower lips - and her cheeks - but this time its subtle! And yes she is pretty I don't think anyone here was trying to argue otherwise. Natural Iraqi beauty?? Lol please.. no such thing as natural nowadays with cosmetic procedures being so accessible and common - and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that long as its tastefully done .. plus there are beautiful girls in every ethnicity so enough with the nationalist bullshit. Zeena Zaki and her daughters are also proof of the so called "natural Iraqi beauty" šŸ˜‚ :ROFLMAO:.. anyway beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think Fouz Al Fahad whom you have accused of lying about her hair is a Kuwaiti beauty as well, even though her attitude and the way she talks can be insufferable.

Fouz is half Iraqian, I heard.

None of them are natural.

Neither Dima nor Fouz. But their surgeons are amazing. šŸ¤£šŸ‘

Reactions: 6
Guys please letā€™s not do the whole nationality vs nationality again. Itā€™s so stupid and derails the thread. We all can agree to disagree.
I am new here and til now I have posted about people from different nationalities : UAE, Lebanon, Iraq, Sudan, Kuwait, Pakistan ..

I am just letting it be known that I plan to stay for a while and I do not care nor do I give af what country you are from - I will not censor my opinions and I most certainly will NOT be bullied by the Nationalist police

Reactions: 7
I am new here and til now I have posted about people from different nationalities : UAE, Lebanon, Iraq, Sudan, Kuwait, Pakistan ..

I am just letting it be known that I plan to stay for a while and I do not care nor do I give af what country you are from - I will not censor my opinions and I most certainly will NOT be bullied by the Nationalist police
And I am completely with you on that! What makes this thread unique is that we all come from different nationalities and all add something special! All countries are beautiful and unique. I donā€™t like the nationalist thing either.

We can all agree to disagree. Letā€™s not be nasty to each other because we are better than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And I am completely with you on that! What makes this thread unique is that we all come from different nationalities and all add something special! All countries are beautiful and unique. I donā€™t like the nationalist thing either.

We can all agree to disagree. Letā€™s not be nasty to each other because we are better than that.

Make pizza, not war. Trust me. šŸ•šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Fouz is half Iraqian, I heard.

None of them are natural.

Neither Dima nor Fouz. But their surgeons are amazing. šŸ¤£šŸ‘

Fouz's surgeon did a great job that's for sure - and what's even more cool is that she's so unashamed about it. I think if she had stayed looking like her old self she wouldn't be as famous and she would STILL be getting hate for her strong ethnic features. Basically doomed if you do, doomed if you don't.

If you compare the two photos of Dima shared above the changes are startling. In the first pic she hardly had a jawline but in the second one her jaw looks so defined and her chin has narrowed down. But of course her defenders are going to argue that she just "grew older" and we are a bunch of haters for doubting her "natural beauty" lol

I think they set unattainable standards for young women when they start acting like they are all natural. So props to Fouz for owning up.

Fouz's surgeon did a great job that's for sure - and what's even more cool is that she's so unashamed about it. I think if she had stayed looking like her old self she wouldn't be as famous and she would STILL be getting hate for her strong ethnic features. Basically doomed if you do, doomed if you don't.

If you compare the two photos of Dima shared above the changes are startling. In the first pic she hardly had a jawline but in the second one her jaw looks so defined and her chin has narrowed down. But of course her defenders are going to argue that she just "grew older" and we are a bunch of haters for doubting her "natural beauty" lol

I think they set unattainable standards for young women when they start acting like they are all natural. So props to Fouz for owning up.
Nope, Fouz didn't own up.
Fouz gets things done all the time but she admitted the nose generously, she came forward with it and acts as if she doesn't mind admitting surgical procedures. But she is not so real about it. But she doesn't have to, it's her body, her choices.

Her changes did help her, however Fouz is smart and hardworking, we shouldn't attribute her success to her looks alone, that wouldn't be fair at all.

They all do plastic surgery, but atleast Fouz and Dima chose gold ones. Some are totally botched, look disgusting.

Reactions: 10
But she is not so real about it. But she doesn't have to, it's her body, her choices.
Can't agree with this! If you are a role model to many girls, particularly someone who sells or promotes beauty products to millions of followers, it sets a bad example to be lying and dishonest about what procedures you have had done, pretending to be natural when it is not the case.

Awal shi im not even talking about zina zakis daughter so itā€™s weird that youā€™re bringing them up. Those girls have changed their faces and bodies from nose jobs too bbls. In case your didnā€™t know fillers and non invasive and can only do so much. Dima openly talked about dissolving hers and she said herself she didnā€™t like the way it looked. I have shown a screenshot from 2015 till recently and she still looks the same. Also ā€œnatural Iraqi beauty doesnā€™t existā€ Dima and so many other ladies are living proof it does. You clearly have some anti-iraqi stance that I noticed from other comments you have made. I find it hilarious that a (assuming) grown ass woman canā€™t differentiate facts from personal opinion. Anyways I understand your discontent with us I would be mad if I wasnā€™t Iraqi too x

Awal shi im not even talking about zina zakis daughter so itā€™s weird that youā€™re bringing them up. Those girls have changed their faces and bodies from nose jobs too bbls. In case your didnā€™t know fillers and non invasive and can only do so much. Dima openly talked about dissolving hers and she said herself she didnā€™t like the way it looked. I have shown a screenshot from 2015 till recently and she still looks the same. Also ā€œnatural Iraqi beauty doesnā€™t existā€ Dima and so many other ladies are living proof it does. You clearly have some anti-iraqi stance that I noticed from other comments you have made. I find it hilarious that a (assuming) grown ass woman canā€™t differentiate facts from personal opinion. Anyways I understand your discontent with us I would be mad if I wasnā€™t Iraqi too x

Dima does not look the same in both photos I've already pointed out a few differences, not my fault that you can't see it.

Seems you enjoy starting fights on here, as another member said about you, "you are one miserable, nasty comment after another" . Too bad I'm not really here for that. Not interested in arguing with you and I will not partake in your nationalist delusions either. So buzz off please .. thank you!

Reactions: 5
YES! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

----

shade was thrown !

Cd0G2RigHqO

This will be the biggest regret of Sara Al Madaniā€™s so called ā€œcareerā€ those women look messy. She could have gone on the show and showed a good side of Emiratis instead she got lots of surgery, lost weight wears little tight clothes, so much make up and filters and swears and curses like the rest of them. Its different for the other women theyre from different countries but Sara as an Emirati woman was supposed to represent the culture. Her behaviour is awful.

I thought it wasn't allowed to film in UAE without a permit. whether its a news-type documentary or a lame ass TV show like this one, they must obtain government clearance, correct?.. so I'm guessing the authorities have no issue with their culture being portrayed as such on the show , its not like its airing on the National Geographic šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.