Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F6256341-C87B-4CFA-9007-F2DF3123DA01.jpeg
So my friend used to study in Miami and lived in the apartment down the street from fatima. Everything is public record in the US (kinda scary) but is she lying about her age?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s a really genuine girl. She does endurance horse racing now, pretty sure she never got married. She’s still friends with Mona and the same crew but is very dedicated to the equestrian life. She’s not a clout chaser at all.

Really?!! Mona and Basma were both at her engagement party a number of years ago and shared photos + videos on their instagram. It was at her family home and if I remember correctly she wore a powder pink dress and the guy wore his traditional kandora. That's realIy strange, I wonder what happened...

I don't agree with the "genuine girl" part because I know people that have dealt with her and she was horrible to them. She's really materialistic and won't take a second look at you if you don't have money. But I guess her tone changes depending on the person, if its a rich person or someone she can benefit from she'll be nice to them. Sadly that's how a lot of people in Dubai are like these days.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Any info on Zubaida aka butterhotshoes? It's like she's disappeared off the face of the earth.

She's another Iraqi that was often seen hanging out with Mona, Basma (Mona's now estranged business partner/ ex best friend) , and a bunch of other rich khaleeji girls for clout.

Last I heard she married an Emirati guy for the passport/citizenship.

View attachment 1282920
That’s sheikha Maryam ? Wow. I didn’t know they wear such revealing clothing.

Any info on Zubaida aka butterhotshoes? It's like she's disappeared off the face of the earth.

She's another Iraqi that was often seen hanging out with Mona, Basma (Mona's now estranged business partner/ ex best friend) , and a bunch of other rich khaleeji girls for clout.

Last I heard she married an Emirati guy for the passport/citizenship.

View attachment 1282920
Surely men aren’t that stupid to end up getting married to someone who was just using them for a passport/citizenship? There are an abundance of women in the UAE and they don’t have to marry them either for access… maybe she just married someone because she wanted to but whatever.

From what I’ve seen of Emirati men, a vast majority are definitely not a catch. Seems their main hobby is travelling with “the boys” and cheating on their wives.

Reactions: 6
I really dont like her the way she try so hard to be a local 🤢
Yeah her accent seems very forced 😂

Lmaoo noura and fouz having Mcdonalds meat in London 😭 do they realise it’s not halal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Surely men aren’t that stupid to end up getting married to someone who was just using them for a passport/citizenship? There are an abundance of women in the UAE and they don’t have to marry them either for access… maybe she just married someone because she wanted to but whatever.

From what I’ve seen of Emirati men, a vast majority are definitely not a catch. Seems their main hobby is travelling with “the boys” and cheating on their wives.

I had the same point of view as yours. I would think to myself "I have a western passport and don't see the appeal in marrying these cheating polygamous men with all their strict cultural rules" until I sat down with women aspiring to marry Emiratis and listened to their stories.

If you are a woman from X country (I will not name any countries so that no one feels offended :rolleyes:) , a war torn nation with political, social and economic challenges, do not have dual citizenship and are stuck with a passport that holds you back in many ways, and you are constantly living in fear of your expat visa being cancelled and having to return to your homeland - marrying an Emirati becomes a matter of life or death.

Now I'm not saying ALL women think this way. Of course not. But we're not going to pretend that marrying for a visa or a passport isn't a thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone got info on the Mirza sisters? They were often seen hanging out with Zubaida butterhotshoes and Nadia the fierce at different events .. they were literally everywhere! They would get mocked in the press for being very young and pretentious and were once told by a reporter to "return the birkins to mama" 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone got info on the Mirza sisters? They were often seen hanging out with Zubaida butterhotshoes and Nadia the fierce at different events .. they were literally everywhere! They would get mocked in the press for being very young and pretentious and were once told by a reporter to "return the birkins to mama" 😂
Mirza sisters? do u mean Lailli and Alizey?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Mirza sisters have their own thread!
Knock yourself out!

Yeah her accent seems very forced 😂

Lmaoo noura and fouz having Mcdonalds meat in London 😭 do they realise it’s not halal?
To be fair, i noticed a lot of Arabs that come from the ME who eat at restaurants that aren't halal. It's not just the influencers that do it. It's really a common thing but they say it's because there's a hadith about it. I always just assumed that Arabs from back home don't have that mentality to filter out non halal and halal restaurants because back there everything is halal.

For example you have @fatoooooota who's an arab but was raised in London yet she goes out of her way to find halal places or just eating seafood in restaurants when she travels to non muslim countries whereas Fouz someone who was born and raised in a muslim country eats haram food because it's just different mentalities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Knock yourself out!

To be fair, i noticed a lot of Arabs that come from the ME who eat at restaurants that aren't halal. It's not just the influencers that do it. It's really a common thing but they say it's because there's a hadith about it. I always just assumed that Arabs from back home don't have that mentality to filter out non halal and halal restaurants because back there everything is halal.

For example you have @fatoooooota who's an arab but was raised in London yet she goes out of her way to find halal places or just eating seafood in restaurants when she travels to non muslim countries whereas Fouz someone who was born and raised in a muslim country eats haram food because it's just different mentalities.
I once had a discussion with an Omani guy who told me that the days back then during university days were pretty tough and he had to eat burgers from McDonalds every day as they are cheap. When I asked whether the USA also sells halal burgers, he said it was fine as long as it wasn't pork and he just needed to say bismillah to make it halal. I asked where he got his ideas from because that's certainly not what Islam says. He told me something that if he was in a foreign country and he had no option, he could go for a non halal burger. I told him that he was certainly not living in a jungle, that he did have options and that what he says is inaccurate.

🤣

Knock yourself out!

One could believe they had enough money to explore the thousand Halal restaurants in London.

But I don't think they are religious.
Their God is money. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
I once had a discussion with an Omani guy who told me that the days back then during university days were pretty tough and he had to eat burgers from McDonalds every day as they are cheap. When I asked whether the USA also sells halal burgers, he said it was fine as long as it wasn't pork and he just needed to say bismillah to make it halal. I asked where he got his ideas from because that's certainly not what Islam says. He told me something that if he was in a foreign country and he had no option, he could go for a non halal burger. I told him that he was certainly not living in a jungle, that he did have options and that what he says is inaccurate.

🤣

One could believe they had enough money to explore the thousand Halal restaurants in London.

But I don't think they are religious.
Their God is money. 🤮
as a muslim American, he could have gotten French fries like all the other muslims hungry on a budget and on some days he could have splurged on the fish burger

• Haha
Technically it is possible to apply for citizenship as the spouse of a local but there are various strict requirements. The wife of a local has to be listed in the jinsiya (family book) for at least 7 years (if they have kids together) or 10 years (without kids) before being eligible to apply, and then there are lots of interviews and background checks, Islamic and Arabic exams and so on. Some nationalities of spouse will find it easier to be approved than others. Dual citizenship isn’t permitted so anyone applying for the nationality will have to surrender their original citizenship (which ironically the nationalities that would most easily get approved are usually not willing to do). As a result there are not many cases of naturalisation through marriage happening these days. I know many that got the passport 15-20+ years ago as it was much easier back then. But in the past decade I’ve only personally known 3 wives of locals who got approved for it.
So in short... yes, the UAE will give citizenship to the spouse of an Emirati man. 😊

It is common knowledge that the wife and children of an Emirati citizen qualify for UAE nationality. A simple google search will reveal that. I just didn't feel like arguing back and forth with someone who is clearly triggered.

Every girl I know that married an Emirati eventually got her citizenship. Surely they had to wait years but they finally made it. Its like one of the major perks of marrying an Emirati. After becoming a UAE national they can work and get paid bigger salaries, travel easily and get government assistance if they need it. and they don't have to worry about renewing their iqama every 3 years.

Mirza sisters? do u mean Lailli and Alizey?

I see they have their own thread on here. So apparently Sanyeh now goes by the name "Lailli" !?

Knock yourself out!

Whoa! You guys really went in on them. Good to know they're still alive and well 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s pregnant rn so ur point is? And if her hair is looking thinner it’s because she’s got no extensions in, stop being naïve🙃
Your “point” about a post-partum woman’s hair came from a lack of understanding.
And I’m telling you what to understand, based on my years of being post-partum.
If that’s so hard for you to digest, then it’s you who needs to get over yourself.
You are one miserable, nasty comment after another on this forum.
No, you have misunderstood.

In reference to Fouz, you said, “If u look at recent videos the thickness of her hair has not-so-surprisingly declined.”

My explanation for this is: post partum hair loss. It is a very real thing that hits the vast majority of ladies very hard within the first 12 months after giving birth. Fouz had her first child in July 2021 so she’s most likely at the peak of her hair loss right now which explains why you think her hair looks thinner. I should also mention that during pregnancy, hair doesn’t fall out like it normally does. It appears thicker and more luscious so the contrast between pregnancy-hair and post-partum hair can be startling and also very difficult for some women. I don’t know if you’re even aware of this? When you have kids you’ll see it happen.

Thank you for taking the time to explain. As someone whose had a family member suffer from trauma-related hair loss I am appalled by what I am reading. This is the reason why I stay off these forums, there’s always that one person with the nasty replies who is trying to pick a fight.

I started following Fouz when she was still a nobody. She was working an administrative job, literally had 1,000 followers and I don't think she even had money for extensions. I remember her hair being sooo long and thick. Its very common for women to lose hair after a pregnancy due to their hormones changing, and they don't just bounce back. Fouz could be going through something similar but that doesn't mean her hair isn't naturally beautiful to begin with.

Reactions: 7
Fatoooooota just posted this…do you think she reads this thread or mere coincidence? 😂 still love her
Yes lol I absolutely do because when I mentioned something about her nfts and who owns them she randomly posted an explanation on her nfts and who owns them that same day

and now this so heyyyyy girl 👋🏽 Lol I’m sure a lot of influencers are in this thread but some make it so obvious responding to things written in the thread real time

Reactions: 6
Yes lol I absolutely do because when I mentioned something about her nfts and who owns them she randomly posted an explanation on her nfts and who owns them that same day

and now this so heyyyyy girl 👋🏽 Lol I’m sure a lot of influencers are in this thread but some make it so obvious responding to things written in the thread real time
possibly or probably people ask them after reading here could be both

Thank you for taking the time to explain. As someone whose had a family member suffer from trauma-related hair loss I am appalled by what I am reading. This is the reason why I stay off these forums, there’s always that one person with the nasty replies who is trying to pick a fight.

I started following Fouz when she was still a nobody. She was working an administrative job, literally had 1,000 followers and I don't think she even had money for extensions. I remember her hair being sooo long and thick. Its very common for women to lose hair after a pregnancy due to their hormones changing, and they don't just bounce back. Fouz could be going through something similar but that doesn't mean her hair isn't naturally beautiful to begin with.
I think fouz has amazing hair too , to begin with she might have had extensions but she definitely has amazing hair MashaAllah

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.