Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not them all wearing heels to a child’s 1st birthday party 😂😂😂😂 what is the world coming too

Reactions: 2
So glad it’s confirmed to me the baby is pronounced ace-ey from the happy birthday sing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was surprised Lydia and Mon weren’t invited to the party .. the other Aquarius girls were 🤣 ☕

Oh Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wonder what tit they will come out with
I think how forehead is listed on abbies business is just weird… proper weird that

I’d say she’s a size 18..
She gets a lot of work now from Aquarius
Her Abbie Molly and Megan definitely are the main bread winners for that company

I’d say she’s a size 18..
She gets a lot of work now from Aquarius
Her Abbie Molly and Megan definitely are the main bread winners for that company
I don’t think so at all, they all have no clear direction for their careers whatsoever. Lyds butler will be bringing in the most money, she models for PLT etc. They are all more known as a group now rather than individuals, hence why they’re clinging to the tv show because it’s their only slim chance at staying whatever level of relevance they think they are right now.

Reactions: 4
Possibly true , I do think Molly will do well though- I actually didn’t really like her much but she’s grown on me as I think she is fairly genuine and not up her own arse, Molly and the girl who has the blazer company but I think they are all fairly influenced by forehead and Amy maybe to the exception of Lydia- I’m actually shocked she’s even with them as an agency as she never really goes to their events

Weren’t they supposed to announce this new big reveal on the Aquarius creative Instagram page this morning?

can tell they’re taking it very seriously 🤨

Yeah I thought that…
But you know it’s weird I was talking to another PR colleague of mine and she actually mentioned Aquarius saying she contacted them but they totally ignored the email so she gave the campaign to another Scottish PR agency
Doesn’t surprise me
They are very sketchy and unprofessional if you ask me
Even their website is shite

I just noticed Anya doesn’t work for them anymore and Amy & Kirsten don’t follow her on Insta now either. I always thought she was a solid part of the team.