Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the epitome of tackiness!

You're spot on, she has nothing to say for herself!

She thinks she's some kind of trophy partner/bride...she's beyond deluded

Her rendition of Little Bo Peep was my personal favourite! LOL
I had no idea who she even was til I saw her mentioned on another thread so I went for a nose. Oh wow so many articles on google about the wedding and the designer dress and postponing and now back in tipp with the parents, expecting and the luxury lifestyle gone, she must be disgusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had no idea who she even was til I saw her mentioned on another thread so I went for a nose. Oh wow so many articles on google about the wedding and the designer dress and postponing and now back in tipp with the parents, expecting and the luxury lifestyle gone, she must be disgusted.
Ya it's massive change for her!! You'd wonder is she going to address things? Does anyone think he's still on the scene? I know someone mentioned they'd unfollowed eachother on insta.

Reactions: 3
Jesus the fiancé.... No. No. No. I'm not the money type though obviously that doesn't attract me ever... but jesus people think he's good looking...?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The postings seem a bit off compared to other announcements where the baby daddy is clearly on the scene.
Like Rosemary McCabes was this is “our” news, mentioning the other half etc.

Reactions: 1
The postings seem a bit off compared to other announcements where the baby daddy is clearly on the scene.
Is there a thread for Rosemary do you know? I was thinking there must be a reason they got married so quick!

Ya she's posting a lot more too so maybe she's wanting to go down the instahuns route more now as an income perhaps

I've heard through the grapevine they've been broken up for months. Curious to see when she admits it.

Reactions: 7
My logical brain says, she’s back in Tipp while they sell the apartment to get a family home in D4? Laura Ashley wallpaper decorated etc. And he’s back in NYC for work.

But he’d hardly miss out on the scans?

Reactions: 6
My logical brain says, she’s back in Tipp while they sell the apartment to get a family home in D4? Laura Ashley wallpaper decorated etc. And he’s back in NYC for work.

But he’d hardly miss out on the scans?
Yeah... But the ring is the flaw in this for me. did they flog it to cover part of the deposit? Must be worth a fortune

Reactions: 2
Maybe her hands are swollen from the pregnancy and the ring doesn't fit?

Reactions: 5
I think if my fiancée was abroad , with current Covid restrictions in place , and in the middle of a first pregnancy - I think I would try and be with my family as well for support .

It doesn’t make sense though that she literally hasn’t mentioned him or the wedding in the last few months, when it used to be talked about constantly. And to not have even used the word “we” once in relation to the pregnancy? Maybe all is fine, I hope for her sake it is cos I can’t imagine it would be a nice situation for anyone to be in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.