Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's awful was it in college she was bullying people?
Ya, I knew her from UCC days. She was just your typical “mean girl” and wouldn’t get away with the tit from then, today. Bitchy, exceptionally two faced, enjoyed excluding people etc. Really not a nice girl at all. Thrived on constant attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don’t buy into the “innocent” act and for a girl with such a gorgeous body and face those cardigans need to go - is she 80 like?? Actually my granny wouldn’t even wear it.. She’s up there with dull as dishwater Erika Fox and Lauren Arthur’s

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Major stepford vibes off her. Is she a robot? She gives me the creeps

Why is she showing her private WhatsApps? Strange person

Bun in the oven thing is a complete copy of Amy Huberman

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To be fair, I felt so bad for the girl when I noticed the same thing i.e. Fiancé missing. However, it's interesting to know that another one of these "lovely and innocent" Instahuns may not be what they seem. I know Erika fox too... Same craic in regards to the butter wouldn't melt persona... And some people were/are never good enough for her even from a young age. Usually those with money and looks. It pisses me off so much seeing her innocent act (and the mother even more so, the mother is why the two are what they are sadly) knowing what they are like in reality. I thought aoife seemed different. I like some of her dresses I have to say... Some, not the majority.. I like flowy dresses myself but not really here in Ireland...

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I felt so bad for the girl when I noticed the same thing i.e. Fiancé missing. However, it's interesting to know that another one of these "lovely and innocent" Instahuns may not be what they seem. I know Erika fox too... Same craic in regards to the butter wouldn't melt persona... And some people were/are never good enough for her even from a young age. Usually those with money and looks. It pisses me off so much seeing her innocent act (and the mother even more so, the mother is why the two are what they are sadly) knowing what they are like in reality. I thought aoife seemed different. I like some of her dresses I have to say... Some, not the majority.. I like flowy dresses myself but not really here in Ireland...
Can you spill some more about Erika and co on the retro flame thread? 👀

I have already before at one point but I really don't need my own personal life affected by what I say on here which it would be. I don't hide my opinion on how they are faking so many things though and not being genuine in ways that are public knowledge (the rich act/fancy materialistic things when we all know the banks alone should have taken their house and their family owe millions). No doubt she's made her own money but she made a comment before for example about working hard with no help growing up at one point that really pissed me off... Daddy's business was her first job into the social media side of things.. The lies like. She's had a silver spoon from youth, you can see that in the fact she can't even cook for herself... Embarrassing. Sadly I think they'd be fine if it wasn't for the mothers influence... The mother is well know for her carry on and it's hilarious that some people on here can see bits of it. Its just interesting seeing that very few of the instahuns are genuine.

My new favourites to follow are the old vegan man from Co Clare and Tadgh fleming... Pure genuine people that deserve the following. Tadgh's dad is as lovely on the videos too as he is in person, easy to meet him when he's working on the credit union. There are genuine accounts... But they are a minority.

Reactions: 5
I've a feeling after this pandemic it will be the end of the instahuns! Life isn't about brunches, fancy mini breaks and events, it's the little and mundane day to day of life and it definitely tests a relationship!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Admire her positivity in Covid times, healthy pregnancy and her clearly supportive parents. But Jesus that last story had a tinge of deranged off it.

Admire her positivity in Covid times, healthy pregnancy and her clearly supportive parents. But Jesus that last story had a tinge of deranged off it.
She was very like Aoibhe Devlin in those stories with the high pitched over pronouncing and facial expressions. She may have to become a fully fledged instahun now for income if it is true she’s single. Absolutely tragic, I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, poor girl.

Reactions: 5
I know, you'd swear she had a PHD in physics the way she harps on and on about it. I think the nice girl act is part of the 1950's housewife look she is obsessed with... Her fashion sense is atrocious. Those cardigans and dresses need to be destroyed.
She is the epitome of tackiness!

Don’t buy into the “innocent” act and for a girl with such a gorgeous body and face those cardigans need to go - is she 80 like?? Actually my granny wouldn’t even wear it.. She’s up there with dull as dishwater Erika Fox and Lauren Arthur’s
You're spot on, she has nothing to say for herself!

no just no don’t care how much money he has
She thinks she's some kind of trophy partner/bride...she's beyond deluded

Her rendition of Little Bo Peep was my personal favourite! LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.