Aoife Walsh #2 Stepford life but not a wife, Baby Daddy pays so I’m not in strife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a 3bed semi sold on bidx1 last year around the same time she got hers so my bets are that’s it

There was a 3bed semi sold on bidx1 last year around the same time she got hers so my bets are that’s it
That would be a very interesting twist. Bidx1 are bargain auctions because you have to basically buy in cash which keeps the prices very low. You’ve only 7 days to pay up or it falls through making it virtually impossible to buy via a mortgage lending Irish bank as the process takes so long. You’d often hear people joking that it’s a minted landlord or drug dealer who can buy these.

Reactions: 1
That would be a very interesting twist. Bidx1 are bargain auctions because you have to basically buy in cash which keeps the prices very low. You’ve only 7 days to pay up or it falls through making it virtually impossible to buy via a mortgage lending Irish bank as the process takes so long. You’d often hear people joking that it’s a minted landlord or drug dealer who can buy these.
The bidx1 properties are totally different internally. Unless anyone knows exactly where she bought we don’t know how it was funded

Reactions: 2
The bidx1 properties are totally different internally. Unless anyone knows exactly where she bought we don’t know how it was funded
Different internally? I’m unsure sorry if you’re asking a question?

A few pages back someone had an idea of which house. Presume it would be easy to work out if you know area and the timing of her announcement (according to the PPR) which is public info.
I don’t have a clue about Clonmel myself.
---
The attempts at showing the child, but not showing her, is so ridiculous
She shows her in a way you can totally see her face but then at same time moves quickly in a certain way so that you couldn’t fully complain the child is exposed either. The fact she posts other people’s kids is the confusing bit for me.

Reactions: 3
At least she is doing something even if she is getting paid for it with that course
What does it mean though for her?

Did they approach her or did she proactively want to do it and negotiated that she’d promote it instead of paying fees?

If she’s going to start working in digital (I’ll believe it when I see it) does that mean she’ll definitely never go teaching?

Or is she doing this course to “enhance” her own online brand I.e continuing influencing?

Reactions: 2
What does it mean though for her?

Did they approach her or did she proactively want to do it and negotiated that she’d promote it instead of paying fees?

If she’s going to start working in digital (I’ll believe it when I see it) does that mean she’ll definitely never go teaching?

Or is she doing this course to “enhance” her own online brand I.e continuing influencing?
Well somebody a few pages back that lives near her said she was working in the local school. My guess is she did go back teaching and absolutely hates it.

Maybe trying to get into marketing as it seems much more glamorous but in reality it’s still a 9 to 5 slog. It’s going to be tough on her wherever she does starting a real job for the first time at her age. Living in a bubble since she left school doing degree after degree, Miss Ireland and then straight into being looked after by Gary.

Reactions: 5
This girl is going to find it very hard. 34 years old and has never actually done a day's work in her life.

Reactions: 9
You wouldn’t even miss her from Instagram would you, she posts so infrequently. I was more surprised when she popped up the other evening….before tapping through as I do with all Ads.

Reactions: 4
Well somebody a few pages back that lives near her said she was working in the local school. My guess is she did go back teaching and absolutely hates it.

Maybe trying to get into marketing as it seems much more glamorous but in reality it’s still a 9 to 5 slog. It’s going to be tough on her wherever she does starting a real job for the first time at her age. Living in a bubble since she left school doing degree after degree, Miss Ireland and then straight into being looked after by Gary.
Most marketing jobs aren’t a regular 9-5 so she’ll get the shock of her life! It’s a very tough, competitive industry. Even if one of her contacts hooks her up, she can’t laze about giggling away. She’ll also realistically have to travel to Dublin more.

Would be great for both her and her child but I just can’t see her doing that.

I think I recall someone saying she was working as a teacher in cahir. She most definitely was not. Whether she was on a course or something that’s a possibility but she was not teaching students.

I think I recall someone saying she was working as a teacher in cahir. She most definitely was not. Whether she was on a course or something that’s a possibility but she was not teaching students.
How do you know that realistically? She could be subbing in a school. Word like that spears around small towns easily and that poster lives there.

How do you know that realistically? She could be subbing in a school. Word like that spears around small towns easily and that poster lives there.
I also live near. I am a teacher and have a relative and friends that are teachers in Colaiste Dun Iascaigh they have said she has not been there teaching. I also have a friend in common with Aoife (which I have referred to before) and she has said it is not the case.

Why do makeup and then facetune your face !! The dress!! She's consistent at dressing bad, all equally as bad as each other!