Aoife Walsh #2 Stepford life but not a wife, Baby Daddy pays so I’m not in strife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone ever see her insta stories trying on the wedding dresses in new york and the mother was lapping it up, her little princess Aoife getting the best of the best. what a smack back down to reality they both got!
wonder was the mother showing off around the area that they daughter was marrying money, that was the impression I got from the stories..
Didn’t someone from the area come on and say the mother was always pushing Aoife in a very overbearing way things like making sure she was always invited to everything. She comments on every one of her IG posts. Pretty sure one of the accounts on here is her too 🤣 or very close anyways. It’s obvious and cringe.

The wedding dress was “couture” from NY, it must’ve been ordered/commissioned so they might have been stung for the bill? Would Gary have paid all the non refundable wedding deposits?
In so many ways I feel sorry for her, but if she wants to be a fashion influencer then she really needs to up her game from what she wore to the YSL event 🫣 My great auntie wouldn’t wear that going to SuperValu!!!
Look I’m not into any of her fashion tbh, the bows thing was chronic but her style has gone really dowdy now. I’m still bemused on what influencer type she’s trying to be on IG. It’s a mix of sporadic random ads with the odd recipe fired in, it’s like what?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She isn't stylish enough to be a fashion influencer. Her style is a cross between 90's debs and politician's wife. Who is her target market?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She isn't stylish enough to be a fashion influencer. Her style is a cross between 90's debs and politician's wife. Who is her target market?
I don’t think she knows herself. There is no strategy.

Reactions: 2
I think she was going for "Connecticut housewife" at one point (when she thought she would be a Connecticut housewife).

It doesn't really translate to the mobile in Tramore.
---
Didn’t someone from the area come on and say the mother was always pushing Aoife in a very overbearing way things like making sure she was always invited to everything. She comments on every one of her IG posts. Pretty sure one of the accounts on here is her too 🤣 or very close anyways. It’s obvious and cringe.
I think so too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know how far along the wedding dress was? I’m pretty sure it was made and she flew over for a fitting with her mother. The updates were quite nauseating tbh, very smug. Used to skip through alot of it. Very curious what dress she’d have worn. I think it would have had a ridiculous veil and train for a start. It was a castle venue wasn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how far along the wedding dress was? I’m pretty sure it was made and she flew over for a fitting with her mother. The updates were quite nauseating tbh, very smug. Used to skip through alot of it. Very curious what dress she’d have worn. I think it would have had a ridiculous veil and train for a start. It was a castle venue wasn’t it?
I think it was 2020 because wasn't the wedding initially just postponed because of lockdown ?

She was definitely at the fitting stage. I also remember the nauseating talk of it being "couture" and flying to NYC for fittings.

Aside, that's why her story about Penny being planned with her fiance is so obviously a lie. Nobody flying to NYC for couture wedding dress fittings is also actively trying to get pregnant.

But you might get pregnant if you thought your fiancee was about to end things

Reactions: 8
not a hope the child was planned before they got married makes no sense...

She doesn’t even do any decent content, it’s so blah blah blah -

Im not sure what her target audience is, but it’s not working!

Reactions: 3
Mam is too busy painting the bathroom by the looks of it. I suppose its not easy doing constant updates when you are unwilling to pay for any of the renovations yourself and have to constantly try and scab a freebie.

The update 💀 the microphone!? 💀

Hung the shower door and picked the tiles. Two swatches of paint on the wall. Nothing has been done how is this an update? Calling selecting tiles “hard work” had me in stitches. What kind of content is this!?

The house looks stripped with nothing done, it’ll be a year in June?

Reactions: 5
The update 💀 the microphone!? 💀

Hung the shower door and picked the tiles. Two swatches of paint on the wall. Nothing has been done how is this an update? Calling selecting tiles “hard work” had me in stitches. What kind of content is this!?

The house looks stripped with nothing done, it’ll be a year in June?
She was so smug doing a house update especially for us! Absolutely no update as nothing has been done.

Reactions: 4
She was so smug doing a house update especially for us! Absolutely no update as nothing has been done.
Jokes on her, f all done! Mam leading the charge on the painting because herself wouldn’t lift a finger.

“We’ll show them!” 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's just lazy. The content was easy when the lifestyle was high flying and the money was flowing. Being an Instrgrammer is easy at the top or the bottom, people either enjoy the lavish lifestyle or enjoy the drama (e.g. Twinsandme) but being stuck in the middle is an oversaturated market so you need to be creative to stand out and Aoife just doesn't have the work ethic.

It's also the only thing to explain why the house isn't done - anyone else would be putting the hard graft in night and day to get their independence and space back. But again, if Aoife moves out she's not got onsite babysitters on tap. She'll have to do her own cleaning etc.

She 100% does not own that house and is 100% not paying the mortgage I do not believe it for a second. The minute you get the keys to your house you are paying your mortgage and no one likes to be out of their house whilst paying for it! I can't get over how little is done! I don't think the #ad #partnerships have been as forthcoming as she thought.

Also based on her parents house they don't look flush with cash, seems pretty standard elderly couple in their 70s.

Reactions: 9
She 100% does not own that house and is 100% not paying the mortgage I do not believe it for a second. The minute you get the keys to your house you are paying your mortgage and no one likes to be out of their house whilst paying for it! I can't get over how little is done! I don't think the #ad #partnerships have been as forthcoming as she thought.

Also based on her parents house they don't look flush with cash, seems pretty standard elderly couple in their 70s.
Her dad is an accountant, and he’s a fairly shrewd man 😉