Aoife Grace Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, think Louise has a v high opinion of herself. RC is far more successful and better known so why would he be threatened/jealous of her?
I completely agree with what you said there. Louise is an absolute melt but no one deserves to be cheated on.

Reactions: 3
I completely agree with what you said there. Louise is an absolute melt but no one deserves to be cheated on.
Absolutely and don’t get me wrong I think he’s a dick of the highest order. But I don’t think an inferiority complex is the reason he cheated. Louise had an early hit novel years ago but nothing since so little to be jealous of.

Reactions: 6
Where is Richard Chambers these days? Hasn’t posted on Twitter in months esp with everything going on in politics now?

Where is Richard Chambers these days? Hasn’t posted on Twitter in months esp with everything going on in politics now?
He did the Rome Marathon on Sunday just gone - raised 10k for Womens Aid if i recall correctly

Reactions: 1
He's pretty active on Instagram and does the weekly podcast with Zara and Gavan, just seems to have gone off Twitter

He said on the group chat podcast that he won't use Twitter anymore since it became X and Elon Musk took over on principal. He's on Instagram.