Aoife Grace Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cian Conroy is her fella!!!! Pair of saps they are. Haha, he looks different than that pic, he's overweight with a big beard to cover his very weak chin!!!
---
Hi Zara, you ain't famous!!!
Sorry not trying to derail Aoifes thread but like how long are they together? It seems very new and now an engagement but maybe it was all hush hush for awhile. I remember seeing on her stories awhile back she said she was with someone about 6 months I think and now seems like wow quick turnaround. Also saw something on twitter that she's never been in love and managed to find the one first time around. I'm also so on the fence about her. Some days I like her others I just want to shake her to wake her up to reality a bit 😂

Sorry not trying to derail Aoifes thread but like how long are they together? It seems very new and now an engagement but maybe it was all hush hush for awhile. I remember seeing on her stories awhile back she said she was with someone about 6 months I think and now seems like wow quick turnaround. Also saw something on twitter that she's never been in love and managed to find the one first time around. I'm also so on the fence about her. Some days I like her others I just want to shake her to wake her up to reality a bit 😂
I saw this article too. sounds like hey you seem to like me I can tolerate you let's get married. I don't see it lasting

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Here's a pic, he's a bit fatter now with a beard to cover his weak chin lol!!!
---
Here he is

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I saw this article too. sounds like hey you seem to like me I can tolerate you let's get married. I don't see it lasting
Maybe it's a case of no sex before marriage. Doubt she'll double barrel the name anyway Zara King Conroy is just too close sounding to a certain Gorilla in the city.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's fairly standard as single people head towards 40 that the period between meeting and engagement gets shorter. Any single friends of mine who met people later had very quick engagements.

Sorry is he not way older than her? Haha I think he's punching there she's very pretty

Reactions: 1
Sorry is he not way older than her? Haha I think he's punching there she's very pretty
He's 43! Wealthy but a total dose! He's impressed by so called high flyers! They suit each other.....both vacuous.

Reactions: 3
Here's a pic, he's a bit fatter now with a beard to cover his weak chin lol!!!
---
Here he is

Wouldn't be my type for sure, seen him in Galway, he'd get up on the craic of dawn! Soz Zara, he'll be outta there soon when he gets bored! Ireland's a small place. Lots of peeps know Cian, he's all talk, loves money, loves prestige, he's all talk!

Wouldn't be my type for sure, seen him in Galway, he'd get up on the craic of dawn! Soz Zara, he'll be outta there soon when he gets bored! Ireland's a small place. Lots of peeps know Cian, he's all talk, loves money, loves prestige, he's all talk!
Surely they're well suited. As much as I like Zara at times she gives off and especially her mother that they are like well to do and like the finer things in life. I do hope it works out for her though

Reactions: 6
He looks better with the bit of weight and the beard, I think anyway!

View attachment 2492312

That fella Cian Conroy will be outta there damn quick after the excitement of the engagement, planning the wedding and after the honeymoon and if he sees her pushing a human being her vagina......he'll be outta there, he can't handle real life!!!

• Haha
Was that his "Bumble" photo I wonder?
---
A friend of mine saw him for 6 weeks last year. Brought her a Toblerone from New York...
.Zara King happened to be there too!

He just used my friend it seems for sex and then ghosted her. He's spineless. There could have been an overlap between Zara and my friend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine was with him for 3 or 4 months last year too and was saying today that there was definitely an overlap between herself and Zara..My friend is very much a free spirit and he tried to tell her what to wear to an event with him and that was it, she was gone..Cian seems to like the ladies

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A friend of mine was with him for 3 or 4 months last year too and was saying today that there was definitely an overlap between herself and Zara..My friend is very much a free spirit and he tried to tell her what to wear to an event with him and that was it, she was gone..Cian seems to like the ladies

Wow, he's an asshole!!