Aoife Grace Moore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine was with him for 3 or 4 months last year too and was saying today that there was definitely an overlap between herself and Zara..My friend is very much a free spirit and he tried to tell her what to wear to an event with him and that was it, she was gone..Cian seems to like the ladies

Would you mind if I asked you when he was seeing your friend, cos my friend saw him too. She was devastated when he ghosted her. I think Zara needs to get in training and run....fast!!!!

Would you mind if I asked you when he was seeing your friend, cos my friend saw him too. She was devastated when he ghosted her. I think Zara needs to get in training and run....fast!!!!
Last summer because he was at a BBQ with her for my Birthday in July
---
Last summer because he was at a BBQ with her for my Birthday in July
Does this overlap with your friend..God knows how many ladies he had on the go

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thank you for telling me. Think there might have been with my friend and yours sadly. My friend met him on 'Bumble' I think.
My friend also met him on Bumble..TBF I met him twice and he was grand, nothing to look at but seemed nice enough..

I can't cope with that heart romper that seems a size too small that she keeps wearing to professional events. It's not a 7 year old birthday party 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted this to her stories earlier, Is it just me or does this seem a bit icky and tone deaf of her?
Such a weird post ? Miss Rachel is fantastic, qualified and deserves all her money for providing amazing free content unlike a lot of influencers…

Reactions: 5
If she has no makeup on then I am Princess Diana. She definitely either has a filter on or has lipstick on in this photo.

Maybe it is me as someone who doesnt drink frequently but if someone is making such a big deal about being sober and it is their last sober weekend then they have a problem.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Without make up lol. Eye make up maybe bye she clearly has make up on the rest of her face

Reactions: 7
Sorry to be jumping on the derailing train.

I never knew Chambers was up to all this carry on.

I did know he was with Lousie O'Neill and I used to only say a prayer for him because she is an awful dose. If you ever read her columns you would see it would take a saint to live with her.

I can't stand Holly White, a D4 Helmsley sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be jumping on the derailing train.

I never knew Chambers was up to all this carry on.

I did know he was with Lousie O'Neill and I used to only say a prayer for him because she is an awful dose. If you ever read her columns you would see it would take a saint to live with her.

I can't stand Holly White, a D4 Helmsley sister.
Agreed I like LON writing but strikes me as very attention seeking and as soon as he became the “nations boyfriend” I say she knew she was on borrowed time with him

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been the biggest fan of AM’s journalism but I have to say I’ve developed a level of respect for her of late.
Can’t have been easy to be let go by the Times and to stick with journalism & land a role with the bbc takes resolve.
Again, saying not the biggest fan of her work but respect the hustle

She repeatedly, and I mean *repeatedly* makes factual inaccuracies and never ever apologies or corrects. It's not just had journalism it's bloody dangerous. Then she has the audacity to say people don't like her because of what - her accent? No, you're just a sh*t journalist

Reactions: 11
She repeatedly, and I mean *repeatedly* makes factual inaccuracies and never ever apologies or corrects. It's not just had journalism it's bloody dangerous. Then she has the audacity to say people don't like her because of what - her accent? No, you're just a sh*t journalist
She can't even call herself a journalist at this stage. Making factual inaccuracies constantly is like a hair stylist cutting hair wonky. She's a cowboy hack. Get in the bin Aoife

Reactions: 3