Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife saying the only time she truly switches off from everything is when she's in a spa. Then continues to show every single part of the spa even in the hot tub drinking and pretending like she doesn't know the camera isnt there!! What a bloody clown 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s tagging the duck out of that hotel maybe looking for a freebie next time

Reactions: 1
She’s tagging the duck out of that hotel maybe looking for a freebie next time
Definitely. I’d say she’s sickened they’ve had to pay- I’m sure she’s persuading Bobby it’s an investment, next time it’ll be free 🤣

Reactions: 2
And in true Aoife style she did a dealz version trip to Galgorm. Not a pot to pi$$ in despite the illusions of grandeur.

Reactions: 3
And in true Aoife style she did a dealz version trip to Galgorm. Not a pot to pi$$ in despite the illusions of grandeur.
She even pretended they had dinner there the first night. Oh I didn’t take any pictures 😅😅😅😅😅
Eating pot noodle in the room Aoife😜😜

• Haha
This dose - comparing having 3 kids in 4 years to having triplets - come on Aoife, we all know you have 3 kids, but triplets they are not!

Reactions: 5
This dose - comparing having 3 kids in 4 years to having triplets - come on Aoife, we all know you have 3 kids, but triplets they are not!
She is nothing but a know all spoofer.
Billy no mates is her nickname with the swimming crowd on “her” beach in Portmarnock

If you could see my eyes rolling over this 🙄 there is no comparison! Especially when you live in your parents back garden and have childcare on tap

If you could see my eyes rolling over this 🙄 there is no comparison! Especially when you live in your parents back garden and have childcare on tap
No comparison at all. Her eldest was 4 when her youngest was born so not even 3 under 3 or 3 under 4. And you’re right - loads of help too!

She even pretended they had dinner there the first night. Oh I didn’t take any pictures 😅😅😅😅😅
Eating pot noodle in the room Aoife😜😜
I found the trip hilarious, tagging the hotel when she said nice things but zero tags when she was giving out about the price of every single thing!

Galgorm is getting a really bad rap lately a lot of really tough types there now look at tiktok you’ll see what I mean it’s the hotel equivalent of a Canada goose jacket

She’s unbelievable “I used to go to that shopping centre I lived close by when I was based in Sydney”. It’s about you. People lost their lives at the hands of a mad man. Bermo brings it back to herself. Unreal.

Reactions: 9
She’s unbelievable “I used to go to that shopping centre I lived close by when I was based in Sydney”. It’s about you. People lost their lives at the hands of a mad man. Bermo brings it back to herself. Unreal.
She does it every time. Loves the sound of her own voice she does. You'd think she was the only person to ever leave Ireland and live elsewhere 🙄

Reactions: 3
How did she manage to make that awful tragedy all about her?! 🥴 That's like saying about some terrible road accident and going 'oh my god, I drove on that road one time, so shocking isn't it!!' 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How did she manage to make that awful tragedy all about her?! 🥴 That's like saying about some terrible road accident and going 'oh my god, I drove on that road one time, so shocking isn't it!!' 🙄🙄
Wait and see, she will write a “poem” about the Sydney tragedy & post it on IG

I wonder how long she was “based” in Sydney for. I spent a few months there while travelling in my 20s but I would never say I was based in Sydney - I was there for a while, that’s all. Didn’t even think to check if the shopping centre was one I’d have been to

I wonder how long she was “based” in Sydney for. I spent a few months there while travelling in my 20s but I would never say I was based in Sydney - I was there for a while, that’s all. Didn’t even think to check if the shopping centre was one I’d have been to
4 or 5 nights probably knowing Bermo but saying she was "based" there sounds alot better.

• Haha
Reactions: 4