Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so untrue....add all those adventures that she did, would add an extra few grand to total.... you're not going to go to Lapland (privately) and not do the Santa, sledging, Huskies etc, plus all the heavy waterproofs . .she sickens me. .we can all look up flights and car hire . .
People want to know the true amount . . .

Reactions: 7
So Bermo is back 10 days from Finland, as someone said she made it seem like she was there longer than she was.

I hope someone asks how they should go about getting all the freebies that Bermo begged for on her Q&A

Reactions: 2
So Bermo is back 10 days from Finland, as someone said she made it seem like she was there longer than she was.

I hope someone asks how they should go about getting all the freebies that Bermo begged for on her Q&A
Yeah she posted the reel of them coming home last Monday 🙄

18 grid posts for a 7 night trip - we get it Aoife - you went to Finland- when is she going to move on ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im so glad she is able to take to the bed when sick , I can’t, but I’m glad she can

Reactions: 3
Im so glad she is able to take to the bed when sick , I can’t, but I’m glad she can
Came on to say the same thing
Silent lurker but glad she can go GP on drop of a hat and stay in bed some of us don't have that privledge

It's a select illness she has, it disappears when there is a free event to go to. With all the students she is likely to have living with her I guess they have to earn their keep with babysitting.

Reactions: 9
She’s always sick like always! Shame those “vitamins” she plugs do sweet feck all eh …hopefully she can get back to the porto beach she owns soon! Maybe don’t swim in the freezing cold and not expect to get sick 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Did Anyone see this one's story last night? Saying she's calorie counting again and it had 1200 cals . That's about as much as a toddler eats or needs 😅

Did Anyone see this one's story last night? Saying she's calorie counting again and it had 1200 cals . That's about as much as a toddler eats or needs 😅
So she will be down to a size 7 then ? 🤣

After all she kept boasting how a size 8 is too small for her and a size 10 is too big.

The first I ever heard of a size 7 in clothes, when she was clearly a size 14-16