Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s to be pitied ….still dining out on her J1 summer alllllllll these years later

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry please read this delusional woman's stories today. The calories she burned on her run were 572 so she has 600 extra calories to eat today, says she's "earned them". Who's going to let her know that it doesn't work that way. She's spreading misinformation and clearly has a problem with disordered eating.
---

Reactions: 7
Sorry please read this delusional woman's stories today. The calories she burned on her run were 572 so she has 600 extra calories to eat today, says she's "earned them". Who's going to let her know that it doesn't work that way. She's spreading misinformation and clearly has a problem with disordered eating.
---
Haha let her on
It’s like the bars in Mean Girls

She’s also WILDLY under estimated the cals for the breakfast. In pic she’s adding 25g of each protein pudding at 19cal in reality she’s says she’s adding half the tub? Of each? At least 160 cals for both
Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haha let her on
It’s like the bars in Mean Girls

She’s also WILDLY under estimated the cals for the breakfast. In pic she’s adding 25g of each protein pudding at 19cal in reality she’s says she’s adding half the tub? Of each? At least 160 cals for both
Lol
Her eating sounds so disordered, she has lost weight and I think she seems happier in herself but this trying to give food advice makes me want to shout “stay in your lane”

Although I’m not sure what her lane is….