Aoibheann Walsh Too sweet to be wholesome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoibheann, Donegal based MUA comes across sickenly sweet but if rumours are to be believed she's two faced as can be..

Reactions: 3
She’s a snake that’s for sure. I have witnessed how two faced she is on many occasions. She can’t keep staff because she treats them all like tit. She’s so fake, acts like a dumb blonde but is really a master manipulator

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she has to put on this false act. She is all ‘shut the back door’. Bit of a dose.
Someone mentioned in another thread about Aoibheann not getting on with her sister. I didn’t know this but I’m not surprised.

• Haha
Her and her sister have a very Rocky relationship. They spent years not speaking. Don’t know what happened her engagement? I do know that it was him who called it off, probably seen the light!

Funny online they portray a very happy family image..Really never know what goes on behind closed doors

She does hair extensions now @ G&G doesn’t she? I’d love to know is she good at them or was it just a quick day course.

Post on FB has been taken down she’s put it on the gram instead 😆
She was horse riding outside her 5km with at least 3 other households a few weeks bavk. Breda canning was there too and they tagged the place.
How can they all think its cool to travel outside theor 5km for no reason and then post it online!! I just can't get over the stupidity of it.

• Wow
She was horse riding outside her 5km with at least 3 other households a few weeks bavk. Breda canning was there too and they tagged the place.
How can they all think its cool to travel outside theor 5km for no reason and then post it online!! I just can't get over the stupidity of it.
My blood was boiling when this happened. Caoimhe Harkin, coolest place on the planet, breda and herself. All for attention

Her and her sister have a very Rocky relationship. They spent years not speaking. Don’t know what happened her engagement? I do know that it was him who called it off, probably seen the light!
It wasn't just her sister, she didn't speak to her mum for years either. Once the engagement was off they were all speaking again.

It wasn't just her sister, she didn't speak to her mum for years either. Once the engagement was off they were all speaking again.
They were speaking long before the engagement was called off. Didn't they fall out over lisa dee training the sister she won it as part of a miss something beauty page t I think. Lisa had a big falling out with aoibheann ex around that time. I'm sure they is more to it that than though

Reactions: 1
They were speaking long before the engagement was called off. Didn't they fall out over lisa dee training the sister she won it as part of a miss something beauty page t I think. Lisa had a big falling out with aoibheann ex around that time. I'm sure they is more to it that than though
Ohhh interesting! I can imagine there would be a good bit of drama with Aoibheann involved 😂
Remember she held an event/masterclass in the radison hotel. She really tried to rock the whole ‘influencer’ vibe 😂

Breda, another dosebag

The mother is pure mutton dressed as lamb