Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BorderHopper

100% agree with you. I'd say income is down so much for the likes of Aoibheann they will try anything that may create a few dollars for them.

Like imagine how much more engagement she would have gotten if she gave a treatment to a healthcare worker? Someone who struggled to get their hair done during t that gap when they were open.

Or to someone who lost their job and could have really used that pick me up? Rather than purposely hand picking local young girls that she feels are good looking “influencers”...

I would have respected her much more for the latter to be honest

Reactions: 6
Affairs that were bullshit
Her best friend that worked in the salon as a beautician left and worked for herself from home so Aoibheann started telling people her husband was sleeping around because she was jealous all the clients went with her… she’s the worst sort of person don’t know how she’s still in business. CMB bridal scandal hasn’t a look in

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
Yes, Grace left and has a salon just up the street. I don’t think there was any bad blood. I would not say she’s up shit creek, loads of girls will still go to g&g. Fair dues to both of them, I don’t think anyone should be running down women who are doing well for themselves.
Okay Aoibheann 👋😂
Fairs fair, and nothing wrong with a bit of criticism 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lokiloki

Does anyone remember her on a programme with Noel Cunningham, he was dressing her around the time that Charles and camilla came to to Donegal town. She said that she would be more Kate Middletons age group than camillas. It was shown then on gogglebox, the scoffing they all did when she said that 😂😂

• Haha
Okay Aoibheann 👋😂
Fairs fair, and nothing wrong with a bit of criticism 🤷‍♀️
lol, every time someone sticks up for someone on this, they get accused of being the person they are sticking up for. I know it’s Very hard for people on this site to believe there’s actually nice people out there

• Haha

Mb19

Like imagine how much more engagement she would have gotten if she gave a treatment to a healthcare worker? Someone who struggled to get their hair done during t that gap when they were open.

Or to someone who lost their job and could have really used that pick me up? Rather than purposely hand picking local young girls that she feels are good looking “influencers”...

This screams Gabrielle's diary.. always picking her "friends" to win competitions... I can actually see aoibheann morphing into Gabrielle.. all fur coat

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lokiloki

She was horse riding outside her 5km with at least 3 other households a few weeks bavk. Breda canning was there too and they tagged the place.
How can they all think its cool to travel outside theor 5km for no reason and then post it online!! I just can't get over the stupidity of it.
Breda, another dosebag

It wasn't just her sister, she didn't speak to her mum for years either. Once the engagement was off they were all speaking again.
The mother is pure mutton dressed as lamb

Yes, Grace left and has a salon just up the street. I don’t think there was any bad blood. I would not say she’s up shit creek, loads of girls will still go to g&g. Fair dues to both of them, I don’t think anyone should be running down women who are doing well for themselves.

littlebean

Which hair stylist is leaving? Is it G? I’m surprised if it’s her she’s been with her a long time

Louch

She won a bridal makeup award I saw on her insta. I’m getting married next year but I was completely put off booking her because of what I heard of her being late and stressing brides out

BorderHopper

I agree with you.
Leaving to open your own salon is a natural career progression in the beauty industry 😂 grace isn’t the first to do this and definitely won’t be the last. Look at gildeas and Shannon dolans, the amount of people left to open on their own. It’s totally normal and no reflection on Aoibheann. Grace will do really well she’s an amazing stylist

lol, every time someone sticks up for someone on this, they get accused of being the person they are sticking up for. I know it’s Very hard for people on this site to believe there’s actually nice people out there
I don’t think anything nasty has been said. People are just curious around Grace’s move, nothing malicious. It appears you’re new to Tattle but it’s just light gossip. Most of us are nice with an odd thorn thrown in the mix.

Ruthless21

Post on FB has been taken down she’s put it on the gram instead 😆
She was horse riding outside her 5km with at least 3 other households a few weeks bavk. Breda canning was there too and they tagged the place.
How can they all think its cool to travel outside theor 5km for no reason and then post it online!! I just can't get over the stupidity of it.

• Wow

Lovederry123

This screams Gabrielle's diary.. always picking her "friends" to win competitions... I can actually see aoibheann morphing into Gabrielle.. all fur coat
It was Gabrielles son who got caught with €110k of cocaine a few weeks ago

• Wow

pickypatsy

Aoibheann, Donegal based MUA comes across sickenly sweet but if rumours are to be believed she's two faced as can be..

Ruthless21

Did an ex of hers get wed? I overheard ppl at my gym talking about it last week and someone thought he was engaged to A, but apparently not, & they were off for a long time.

I also heard (from same convo) about rumours of her being sued, but they didn't know why. Being late for brides & appointmentd seemed to be common knowledge in this convo.

What happened her engagement?

She was overheard with Miss Donegal 21 in her own salon during some draw she was doing saying “pick someone who donated a fair bit to win not someone cheap who only donated a fiver” so clearly she dgaf who hears her..or is just that dumb as there were customers listening to every word

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did an ex of hers get wed? I overheard ppl at my gym talking about it last week and someone thought he was engaged to A, but apparently not, & they were off for a long time.

I also heard (from same convo) about rumours of her being sued, but they didn't know why. Being late for brides & appointmentd seemed to be common knowledge in this convo.
He got married recently to a really nice girl, they broke up years ago but she still pines after him… bit sad and you’d feel for her but he also left for a good reason, he’d had enough of the BS. Everyone knows! you can’t visit a salon in the town (or outside) without people knowing she’s ballsed up big time. She has one junior staff member left… it says a lot when no one wants to work for you

Reactions: 2