Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
Does she not talk to Juan anymore ?
That would be so sad for the kids if they couldn’t maintain a united front for them, even for special occasions.
Did he have an affair on her when she was pregnant? Disgusting pig if he did, I don’t care how annoying she might be. Must have been devastating for her.

Celia_Ro

Don't forget about 100k+ loan for pilot school😵‍ i'm ex crew would of loving to be a pilot but the fees put me off!
Do fees apply if you train with an airline though? I know if you go on your own it’s all out of your own pocket obviously.

Thump

VIP Member
Id wager the court thing is abslutely about the house, she always refered to it as theirs, and Id say she felt with the kids she was entitled to something from it. He seems to have the kids a fair bit so it can't be about access, and I doubt he's not paying any maintenance for the kids either.
To be honest she shouldn't be throwing stuff like that out there, making vague statements and then leaving it. Not if she wants to have a civil relationship with him for the kids sake.

The podcast will be either very interesting or nothing new at all....IF it ever airs
It could have been about access if they couldn’t reach a mutual agreement themselves, there’d be no alternative but let the court decide. Apparently (as per family law solicitor) the courts will try to give 50/50 access unless there is a particular reason not to, so maybe that is how he has so much access.

Given the ages of the kids at the time who could blame her for not wanting to let them go, it must have been heartbreaking. Hugo was essentially a newborn when they split wasn’t he.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She has her own thread:

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
A post that was a newstory on the HSE implementing IVF from sept but then she read it and realised it's not for anyone over 41, a certain BMI can only partake and loads of other stipulations

Last edited:

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I forgot about that Efa is such a bitch. Imagine having her as a friend
found a screenshot here! :ROFLMAO:
Christ what an absolute fuitcake! Who does something like that& think its ok?I hope Jenny told her what for. Crazy c**t