Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
sorry but did she go to Orlando for the weekend? and seems like she missed a family event, she shared a family photo out celebrating her brothers birthday. she's not right in the head, I wouldn't travel from Dublin to Galway for the length of time she goes to the states for.
She was working afaik?

Reactions: 1
Wtf? Sure how would revenue even know?
Did you literally go declaring your situation?!
Sure how many people live rent free with parents saving etc
This is madness
It's called free use of property. Nothing is free in this world..
Tbf I never did a return where I included it but it was just my job to let people know

She’s definitely gone with the mam! Wasn’t this holiday supposed to be a treat for the mam and then someone got Covid/ sick/ pandemic etc ( can’t remember ) but I think she was shiting on about being excited to take her mam to Dubai a few years ago.
anyways… was in butlers in the pavs and I recognized the two kids … they were with Juan and his mam. He was wearing the usual .. navy jeans , white polo T shirt , navy jacket and white runners. 😆
how does he look in reality? a short arse yeah😂😂

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
But Lily wanted a 4Arq top for sooo long and btw Emirates staff do this in a regulate basis for children so Aoife’s are not the special ones …….mammy has to ask 😉
do they come out at the end of the flight? I’d be way to embarrassed to ask a pilot to come out for a photo after he’s flown so long

trishirishinuk

Well it’s just ridiculous behaviour really when someone is actually being nice. I’ve never wrote a bad comment. But to then get blocked 🚫

Mullou3001

Jesus lads I actually can't with this one updating her bio every single time she has a flight 🤣 You know you've sweet fuck all going on in your life when you're doing that. It's actually pathetic.
When did she say she was going to Dubai, I thought it was months away, it’s a bit odd that she has Cabin Crew and then Dubai after it, EI don’t fly to Dubai?? Wonder is she going for a job in Emirates, hence the question to her followers couple of weeks back??? Just a thought…