Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
Sure he was up in court recently declaring bankruptcy and liquidation for his sweetking company so I’m sure his media lawyers will be only too delighted to represent him again & find out how he paid for his nose job & Tùpee! 🤣🤣
That's not Eoghan it's a different person who owned sweet king

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
It must be a tight squeeze with the three of them and her dad in his house that they decided to build another room 😂😂
Calling it a playroom to make it sound like she’s so extravagant she’s dropping probably 50k+ building a play area for her children when in reality her dad probably wants his living room back.
She must be planning on staying there long term or her dad is forking out for it
Did she say 50k?
Would be much much more than that atm, and thats if she can get someone to do it, we got some work done 3 years ago and were recently told it would cost 3-4 times as much now, and a playroom....lol.

Lucyloo90

I actually think Sean did go with her. Check out her latest reel....Is that not him going down the waterslide with Hugo??

xxlimgirlxx

Not sure about cabin crew but flight crew rule is no alcohol 8 hours before duty 🍻
Knowing our aoife she’s drinking non alcoholic just for pics for the gram 🙄
I was on a night out few years ago 2 pilots drinking away chatting to us then told us they were flying the next day

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Does he not have to leave her in the home until the youngest child is 18 or finished in full-time education, or is this only with married couples separating?