Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've spoken on here before about my dear mam.
My mam very bravely threw out my cheating father in the 80s. We were only babies.
She raised us alone. She was a single mam. We saw my dad for a couple of hours every so often. There was no single parent social welfare payment in them days so she scraped by on children's allowance, whatever pittance he gave her and any work she could get around our schooling.
My mam was a bloody hero. We wanted for nothing. She very sadly passed away in the early 90s and I always remember her joking that the single parent payment only came in when she was too sick to spend it.

This one boils my fucking piss. She needs to get over herself. The only thing that was hurt was her pride. They both started this relationship by cheating. It was a sham from the very start.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Padholter

And then a hero comes along,
With the strength to put your acryllics on,
When you cast your fears aside,
Thinking your nails make you a ride,
But when you feel like hope is gone,
Check your nails and sing this song,
And you'll finally find the truth,
That a hero lies in your nail tech 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 48

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion - Livin in dads runin out of ads I’ll get a strangers foot in a pic so followers think it’s a lads

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How is it different to TV ads? We've been watching kids in TV ads since forever. Genuinely curious why we see IG as different?
It’s different because the children on tv ads are paid actors doing a job. We don’t know anything about them, not even their real names. For influencer children we know every single detail about them, their names, bedrooms, parents intimate details, friends, fave shows, books etc. every single detail is available to be used against them by the wrong person.

Reactions: 36

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Lets be real here IF she is staying in Atlantis she’s not there in a €700pn room with her legs wrapped around a sexy man getting paid to post content on her IG.
Shes sharing a double bed with one of the kids being kicked in the back all night or sharing a bed with her mam snoring into her face. Then she will be woken up a stupid o’clock by one or both kids either fighting or watching you tube. Then she will have to stick her feet into her fake Chloe shoes and start packing all their shit once again.
Hardly goals is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Padholter

What does his bio say ??!

We need more information!!!
Pandemic hero pilot, flying an airbus to China,
Share holder in Superdry and Jack and Jones,
Partial to a snow white runner under white wash jeans and also aviator Ray Bans from the lucky lucky man in Spain.

Hobbies include mentioning being a pilot at every opportunity, inviting girls to see the cockpit and listening to Mariah Carey.... the favourite being 'hero' while walking in slow motion.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
How is it different to TV ads? We've been watching kids in TV ads since forever. Genuinely curious why we see IG as different?
I feel with tv ads it's different.
It's clear to the child that they are acting as part of a job.
Also, they are filmed on location and not in their own homes.
Lily being filmed in her own bed and her mams bed, places that should be a safe space for her, just feels wrong to me.

Reactions: 31

uncleted

VIP Member
I bet she’d have made Juan wear his pilot uniform getting married!
She really would have 😂 like a military bride. Cheesy entrance announcements, “please welcome/let me introduce the bride and groom..out of gate C Charlie Foxtrot, comin in for a smooth landing..” tables would be Dubai Miami Orlando NYC (Newark nj) ChiTown Baby

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Jesus, things must be really rough between them if Sean was emailing the podcast host and sponsors. She can play the “I won’t be silenced anymore” victim all she likes. A few weeks ago she was strategically placing the kids next to random men’s legs in photos in Dubai to make it look like she was there with Sean. She’s genuinely not well.
It’s giving ‘Were you silent or were you silenced’ 😂😂😂 Meghan Markle & Oprah vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 29

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Thread title nomination. Brace yourselves, it's terrible 😭

Still after that pilot's license but was she silent or was she silenced?

Sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
That post with the £20 note saying it would get you a mad night out and still have change....the Euro came in in 2002 so Eefa you were what 13?? Would you ever fuck off! She is such a try hard it's so embarrassing.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Hey mam, will you wear these jean shorts and Fred Perry runners for me?

Eh, okay...

Thanks mam. And just stick your leg out a bit, I just need to get a quick photo.

Aoibhe love will I just stand here in the photo with the kids?

No, NO mam, I just need your leg showing in the corner of the photo.

Why can't I just stand normally with the kids?

IT'S FOR INSTAGRAM!!! YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Sometimes I wonder how the insta huns can’t see the obvious hypocrisy in saying my children come first, their privacy and protection is everything to me but then will film them in bed for an emma mattress ad and put it up on an open social media page for anyone to view

• Heart
Reactions: 27
O Orlando post incoming…

1. Edited bathroom bikini post
2. Picture of a cocktail
3. Disney springs
4. Picture of some crew she’s latched on to and thanking them for being sooooo amazing

Anything I’ve missed ? 😛

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
The airport is mad for the antics!! Some fella from security was riding another girl from security when his wife was in hospital really seriously ill 🫠😭 Some of the people are really scummy cheats.. people having affairs with the supervisors to try and get better posts on the floor etc.. Amount of affairs is unreal. So it must be throughout the whole airport… ASU, Duty Free (dirty free I love that 😂😂) and Aer Lingus 🙈😅 Although it’s convenient.. there’s so many easy places for a quickie so that must be the lure of it 😆😆
They need to worry about other liquids not my jaysus toiletries so :LOL:

• Haha