Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that social media bullshit of you only get such & such amount of summers / Christmas etc with your kids. They don’t suddenly not be your kids when they grow a bit older 😂 it’s just different and can be just as enjoyable. Parenting in this day & age is so toxic, the silly things that catch on would wear you down.
Thats too deep a thought for our Efa to ponder, she just heard it on social media and thought it sounded Instagrammable and she will go with it until she reads someone else’s opinion then she will go OHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going part time? Hoping insta supports her as we’re about to enter many crisises. This one’s a muppper

Reactions: 9
She’s really going OTT on bigging up the summer with my kids angle.
Like great you enjoyed time with your kids - and she really does pack in a lot with them - but did the summer of leave not also facilitate a holiday to Spain without them, a trip to New York without them.
Many gigs, nights out in town to House and Fire, friends birthday parties.. surely there was a trip to Belfast with the pals for good measure.
Which is fine if that’s what you want to do but just wondering for who’s benefit is the ‘I spent so much time with my children’ bit for?

I also really hate the ‘just book it’ narrative.. ye.. but it’s not next to free for us

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She fails to mention that she books all these holidays to fill up her time while Jaun has the kids. I wouldn’t be arsed to fly to New York for a few days to cycle around. A lot has to be said for sitting at home with a cup of tea and taking it easy instead of trying to distrust yourself from your reality. She needs a hobby

Reactions: 34
She lives her life purely for the validation of others while pushing the narrative of “I don’t care what people think, I’m living my best life, don’t care hun”. Her unhappiness is so obvious, Stevie wonder himself would see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going part time? Hoping insta supports her as we’re about to enter many crisises. This one’s a muppper
She wouldn’t wanna be relying on insta income either, that’s gona hit the skids as well seeing as it relies on them selling people tit that they don’t need! People are starting to struggle so don’t need your ridiculous links to overpriced shite or travel tips from all the work travelling you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will never understand this... its like Aoibhe thinks its still the 1950s and very few people fly/leave the country,what is her obsession with airports and flying. its your job you twit, imagine rocking into your job every morning and taking a picture of the building as you enter and tagging your colleague. what???? it's like she thinks people are jealous she's about to get on a plane.... to serve people food and drinks... and absolutely no shade or disrespect intended.
It’s mental. I was in the cemetery not too far from the airport the other week and there’s a number of pilots buried there with planes on headstones. Imagine me sticking an image of a bleeping calculator or something on my headstone. By the way, my sibling is a pilot and does not carry on like this but I’m friends on social media with a number of her colleagues who I’ve gotten to know over the years and I cannot tell you how many have their profile pictures of them in the cockpit or whatever. Their job is their personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will never understand this... its like Aoibhe thinks its still the 1950s and very few people fly/leave the country,what is her obsession with airports and flying. its your job you twit, imagine rocking into your job every morning and taking a picture of the building as you enter and tagging your colleague. what???? it's like she thinks people are jealous she's about to get on a plane.... to serve people food and drinks... and absolutely no shade or disrespect intended.
Yeah like honestly no disrespect to anyone who works in this field but it's my idea of a nightmare. All them time differences and the up and down in the plane... working in such a small confined space... nah it's not for me.
I'm not a great traveller now to be fair, I go to salou and it takes me two days to adjust 🤣🤭

Reactions: 6
She is the most unrelatable mother on IG what normal mother gets away on so many holidays weekends away and nights out without the children it’s totally unreal 😨 I can’t understand why people are liking this it’s not real

Reactions: 11
All was way to the US of A to buy cheap Penneys sandals and Zara boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All was way to the US of A to buy cheap Penneys sandals and Zara boots.
You'd imagine such a seasoned traveller would know that you don't buy Zara in the States cause its more expensive than buying in Europe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You'd imagine such a seasoned traveller would know that you don't buy Zara in the States cause its more expensive than buying in Europe
Especially with the way the dollar is at the moment. And they hike the prices right up too

Reactions: 5
Why do all the huns flock to Penneys/Zara when on hols? It’s almost become a trend this summer.

I can’t believe shes raving about Penneys. I waited 3 years for that primark to open in the states and it’s shocking bad. IYKYK-Nothing like primark in the UK/Ire/EU. Before I moved to the states I loved shopping in American stores or buying from boutiques in Spain/France. She goes to the same 3 destinations (MCO, EWK/JFK, Chicago) and eats in chain restaurants but goes on like she’s an American travel guru. More like Layover Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Thread title suggestion ✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Why do all the huns flock to Penneys/Zara when on hols? It’s almost become a trend this summer.

I can’t believe shes raving about Penneys. I waited 3 years for that primark to open in the states and it’s shocking bad. IYKYK-Nothing like primark in the UK/Ire/EU. Before I moved to the states I loved shopping in American stores or buying from boutiques in Spain/France. She goes to the same 3 destinations (MCO, EWK/JFK, Chicago) and eats in chain restaurants but goes on like she’s an American travel guru. More like Layover Queen.
Basic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold on a minute I missed a day or two I was on nights! Did that fruit and nut go to the states twice in 5 days???? New York then Boston? Or was it the same trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.