Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s raging we all didn’t feed into her Heath scare lol
I low key love that this thread is pretty much dead.
No one cares about her bread crumbing, is Sean / isn't he on the holiday.
No one cares about her drip feeding her health scare.
She's been alluding to something for weeks and weeks. Either say something or don't.
No one cares that much 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I low key love that this thread is pretty much dead.
No one cares about her bread crumbing, is Sean / isn't he on the holiday.
No one cares about her drip feeding her health scare.
She's been alluding to something for weeks and weeks. Either say something or don't.
No one cares that much 😏

What sickens me is that everyone of them have breadcrumbed the “health scare” in the hope of attention or a mention on goss.ie
Terri, Rosie now Aoibhe

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has some time of it in fairness.Jesus I’m not living my life at all and I’m on good money

Reactions: 9
She has some time of it in fairness.Jesus I’m not living my life at all and I’m on good money
Neither is she, to be fair. Everything is staged for the gram. A free or cheap flight for a whistle-stop tour of NYC, exhausted trying to squeeze as much content from it as possible. Up to 90 trying to come up with the next perfect caption to go with her curated photo/story so everyone will think she's having the best time ever. Framing the photo just right so people will think she's with a man/romantic partner. It's sad really. I'd much rather my own holiday where I do what I feel like doing, take photos if I want to and just relax and enjoy myself.

Reactions: 15
Dont forget she gets an awful lot for free. Skincare, fragrances, clothes, kids clothing, toys, prams, car seats, food, take aways and dinners out, hair products, hair tools, toiletries, sun cream, gym gear, trips out, hotel stays, cosmetic procedures, hair and lashes done, flooring, windows, interiors in general etc. like what normal people would spend their disposable income on she wouldn’t even need to open her purse for. Combine that with a few grand per post or story, low or no rent from living with her dad, a small salary from EI, cheap flights and hotels… she’s doing just fine.

Reactions: 9
As someone who has had a genuine cancer scare, the very last thing on my mind was LV scarves! If anything it pushed me the complete other way and made me realise how it’s all just unnecessary. The ones we love and the time we have with them are all that matters.

Reactions: 22
I hate that social media bullshit of you only get such & such amount of summers / Christmas etc with your kids. They don’t suddenly not be your kids when they grow a bit older 😂 it’s just different and can be just as enjoyable. Parenting in this day & age is so toxic, the silly things that catch on would wear you down.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hate that social media bullshit of you only get such & such amount of summers / Christmas etc with your kids. They don’t suddenly not be your kids when they grow a bit older 😂 it’s just different and can be just as enjoyable. Parenting in this day & age is so toxic, the silly things that catch on would wear you down.
Oh I hate that nonsense. Fills me with rage

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And this is always coming from the eejits who live their lives through their phones, never present.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So true, just another thing to make parents feel guilty about, theyre not "making enough memories" going here there and everywhere.
Also very easy to take 2 months unpaid when you're living rent free in your dads house, pay for nothing, get the place done up on the back of #collabs, also #booktheflight, honestly Aoibhe duck all the way off. You went over there on the cheap staff rates/standby, you stayed in New Jersey with your mate in his hotel so it cost you nothing. How achievable is that for non airline workers?

Shes everything that's wrong with social media. All smoke and mirrors to make a very average life seem glam and inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So true, just another thing to make parents feel guilty about, theyre not "making enough memories" going here there and everywhere.
Also very easy to take 2 months unpaid when you're living rent free in your dads house, pay for nothing, get the place done up on the back of #collabs, also #booktheflight, honestly Aoibhe duck all the way off. You went over there on the cheap staff rates/standby, you stayed in New Jersey with your mate in his hotel so it cost you nothing. How achievable is that for non airline workers?

Shes everything that's wrong with social media. All smoke and mirrors to make a very average life seem glam and inspirational.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 This exactly. She’s so full of it. There’s a lot to be said for having days at home with children watching movies, playing games & arts & crafts etc. her kids are always on the go because she is unhappy & can’t sit still for 5 minutes. Memories don’t have to be expensive or flashy to be good

Reactions: 20
Oh duck Aoife Jesus.

Well for ya being able to take the summer off. Most parents can't. AND THAT'S OK TOO!!!!!

You don't need to be dragging two kids around the country to be a good parent.

Reactions: 21
Back to Mericcca again this morning tagging her mate Rhys. Ill never understand the basis behind her tagging herself in posts at the airport like that for WORK. I know it’s different but can’t imagine my company’s reaction if I tagged a colleague in my post on my next business trip. It’s so odd. I get that it’s technically flying but you’re working you’re not going on hols.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry I'm back again.

If spending the summer with the kids is sooooo important and she took the summer off work to spend with them blah blah blah then why didn't she take the time off Instagram and be present with them ??

Oh hang on I know why... she needs to keep up her ads and, more importantly, she needed to show everyone how fantastic she is.

Every single thing she did was a photo opportunity. Even the inappropriate outfits she wears for running around after two toddlers, but they look good for the gram. It's a sad life to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Back to Mericcca again this morning tagging her mate Rhys. Ill never understand the basis behind her tagging herself in posts at the airport like that for WORK. I know it’s different but can’t imagine my company’s reaction if I tagged a colleague in my post on my next business trip. It’s so odd. I get that it’s technically flying but you’re working you’re not going on hols.
I will never understand this... its like Aoibhe thinks its still the 1950s and very few people fly/leave the country,what is her obsession with airports and flying. its your job you twit, imagine rocking into your job every morning and taking a picture of the building as you enter and tagging your colleague. what???? it's like she thinks people are jealous she's about to get on a plane.... to serve people food and drinks... and absolutely no shade or disrespect intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.