Aoibhe Devlin #11 You’re fooling NoJuan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The congealed mess on the chips 🤮🤮🤮. I'm pregnant and I wouldn't eat that and that's saying something as I'm hungry all the time 🤣
It doesn't just look shite, it also tastes shite. There's a reason they need all these floggers to promote them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just thinking actually, if the pod is sponsored by the Trinity Quarter should she really be promoting another business through the pod too ???

Reactions: 7
Ffs .... A wagon collaborating with a chuck wagon... Apt.

There's a thread title in there somewhere 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a hope. It’s not well paid at all. tit pay and tit hours. One weekend off every two months. 5 am starts- working every bank holiday- New Years- Christmas- your annual leave needs to be booked a year in advance and even then you could be in a queue - waiting to see if you get it. The only benefit is the travel and hotel stays/ they used to have way better working conditions - now Aer Lingus just work the tit out of them- it’s all about productivity. This girl is living WAY beyond her means. Full of tit.

Yep. They call the newbies the “yellow packs” as in “ own brand” biscuits 😂

Thanks for replying! Sounds like you’ve been there or know someone. I flew with them recently and did see a difference but I’d be the same if I’d been treated the same in my job as their staff during the pandemic. Just a tit thing to happen to the world really

Reactions: 3
Thanks for replying! Sounds like you’ve been there or know someone. I flew with them recently and did see a difference but I’d be the same if I’d been treated the same in my job as their staff during the pandemic. Just a tit thing to happen to the world really
Yep I worked for them so I know what it’s like 😭

I'm just thinking actually, if the pod is sponsored by the Trinity Quarter should she really be promoting another business through the pod too ???
Maybe she’s gonna drop trinity quarter cos of those unflattering(real) pics they put up and season 2 will be sponsored by the chicken truck! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Is cabin crew actually a well paid job? Aoibhe aside I see some cc portraying a luxurious lifestyle but always wondered was it beyond their means. Don’t get me wrong you see it in every profession.
According to an article in the independent dated Aug 2021 "The pay scale for post 2012 will be increased to six points, with a new starting point of €24,617"

Now existing staff could be on higher salaries, have bonuses etc and I'm sure there's an upward pay scale but that seems to be the current starting rate.

Reactions: 2
What is up with the right leg? Why can’t she put it down flat? She looks like a dose

Recommendations aka freebies for things to do in Ireland. How the hell did I mange to bring up amd entertain kids in the early 90s without Internet recommendations and Google.

Reactions: 16
Guys, Lisbon is totally gonna be a family holiday all about the kids. So child friendly, they are going to love it. Like they are going to be so excited. Yeah sure eeffa, it's more or less a city break ffs.

Reactions: 6
That martinhal place is an ad I’d say because springchicken was there two weeks ago promoting them

Reactions: 5
We looked at Martinhal and it’s costing a fortune. Not going now

Martinhal is eye wateringly expensive (the Lisbon apartments are the cheapest option and still not cheap). I doubt many/any of her followers can afford it. If it is "PR" I can't see them getting much business out of it.

"Crew" on 24k a year aren't their target market.

Reactions: 8
A chicken burger!!🙈🙈 How is that even related to Aoibhe's 'brand'?! Do they think people will travel from all over the country to try a burger named after them?? Very strange...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A burger named after her !! And a sexy one as she says herself. Oh just piss off aoibhe

Reactions: 6
She must be blogging what 7 years now??? And this is the highlight of her career so far... having a burger named after her and her mate ! It's embarrassing.

If the trinity Quarter named a cocktail after them it would make sense but this is just too random 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been to this place a few times but I'd rather starve to death and order am Aoibhe burger.

• Haha
Her lack of education and intelligence really shines through when she constantly describes things as sexy. It's like it's the only adjective she knows.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.