Any thread where people create accounts to target (aka troll) someone on their feed will be locked going forward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find a thread for Markus and emz. Reading this, this morning... Not going to lie it made me so sad. Markus was always smiling no matter what the situation, and his famous dancing. I don't know how emz is gonna come back from this. Really do worry about her šŸ˜“

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can't find a thread for Markus and emz. Reading this, this morning... Not going to lie it made me so sad. Markus was always smiling no matter what the situation, and his famous dancing. I don't know how emz is gonna come back from this. Really do worry about her šŸ˜“
They were live, and he took a funny turn on live. People was saying it was a heart attack. Itā€™s so sad, but the way they drink and sniff whatever it wouldnā€™t be long before something serious happened. They needed help not lives entertaining people

To be honest Iā€™m not surprised. They both always seemed off their heads. Iā€™m amazed it hadnā€™t of happened earlier with that kind of lifestyle.

To be honest Iā€™m not surprised. They both always seemed off their heads. Iā€™m amazed it hadnā€™t of happened earlier with that kind of lifestyle.
I agree, they both had problems mentally which is heartbreaking. They needed help, markus has said in the past he was a alcoholic. Itā€™s a shame they had no family to intervene and try help them. I just hope Emma is ok as sheā€™s previously said she doesnā€™t have family

Reactions: 3
Are there any treads for Markus & emz, very sad he has passed away but they just confuse me so much, the only lives Iā€™ve seen they donā€™t seem to say anything or answer any questions they just dance around. Iā€™ve seen quite a few where theyā€™re in a hotel just going toilet in turns and then dancing very odd I think on one they even got locked out whilst the live was on!

Reactions: 1
Very sad news about Markus. I think Emma is going to go downhill even more now she has no one there for her. I hope I'm wrong but who is going to be there for her now? He was only young too, early 50s. Stay off the drugs kids

So sad to read about Markus. Every live i watched they was both doing lines off the kitchen worktop or the hotel bathroom. If Emma has no other family, sadly I don't think she will be able to cope. I hope someone from her family opens up to her and supports her for her own sake.

Iā€™m unsure of how this will effect Emma. Either get her life together or go even more downhill. I just hope she doesnā€™t leave this Earth following markus in any tragic way. People encouraged them to drink ect, and they did and itā€™s ended horribly. Rip markus

I have watched them since 2020 when they first started on Facebook, absolutely shocked. They drank too much and everything else, but deep down you can see they really cared for each other a great deal. I truly hope emz has some support because she must be devastated.

Yeah I've watched them since they started in the banter pages on Facebook. Shame what alcohol does to you, I know Markus has been poorly for a while cus emz is always telling him he needed to go back to hospital and he wouldn't. I do have a soft spot for emz, she needs help and I hope she has some true friends to turn to and be there for her. I can't imagine how empty that flat feels for her right now x

Reactions: 4
Yeah I've watched them since they started in the banter pages on Facebook. Shame what alcohol does to you, I know Markus has been poorly for a while cus emz is always telling him he needed to go back to hospital and he wouldn't. I do have a soft spot for emz, she needs help and I hope she has some true friends to turn to and be there for her. I can't imagine how empty that flat feels for her right now x
Itā€™s truly awful, itā€™s sad all round it really is. Theyā€™ve done a go fund me to help towards funeral costs. I hope she has someone there for her at the minute to support her

Rip marcus your at peace from her now! As gor emma on live set up a go fund me!
Did anyone see her life late last nite explaining what happend? It dont sit right me at all! There were lots folks saying same! Hmmm plot thickens.

Did anyone see her life late last nite explaining what happend? It dont sit right me at all! There were lots folks saying same! Hmmm plot thickens.
i missed it!! what did she say had happened? was it a heart attack?

What did she say?

What did she say?

She needs some help, she was on at 3am this morning showing everyone a line of Markus ashes on top of her cooker šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Then she was asleep on tiktok this morning still live.. she was out of it, police had to put the door through then they turned the live off.

Think sheā€™s going to hit rock bottom without Markus there, sad to see.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She needs some help, she was on at 3am this morning showing everyone a line of Markus ashes on top of her cooker šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Then she was asleep on tiktok this morning still live.. she was out of it, police had to put the door through then they turned the live off.

Think sheā€™s going to hit rock bottom without Markus there, sad to see.
Thatā€™s sad :(

I was looking for a thread for Emma. I caught a live the other night and she was asking why her dog was panting, everyone said because she needs the toilet. So she eventually went to take her out, she absolutely shouted at her dog for peeing in the hallway of the flats (not inside her flat, dunno how to describe it. Lobby maybe) then brought that dog straight back in. Didnā€™t even take her outside. Just shouted at her for cos sheā€™s ā€œa bad dogā€. When it wouldnā€™t have even happened if she took her out. Absolutely fear for that dog not gonna lie. It has a tit diet which she says herself ā€œI donā€™t need to feed her tonight cos she had a McDonaldā€™s quarter pounderā€, barely any interaction it seems since Markus passed and barely gets let out whilst sheā€™s on her piss ups. Itā€™s so bleeping sad.

• Sad
I was looking for a thread for Emma. I caught a live the other night and she was asking why her dog was panting, everyone said because she needs the toilet. So she eventually went to take her out, she absolutely shouted at her dog for peeing in the hallway of the flats (not inside her flat, dunno how to describe it. Lobby maybe) then brought that dog straight back in. Didnā€™t even take her outside. Just shouted at her for cos sheā€™s ā€œa bad dogā€. When it wouldnā€™t have even happened if she took her out. Absolutely fear for that dog not gonna lie. It has a tit diet which she says herself ā€œI donā€™t need to feed her tonight cos she had a McDonaldā€™s quarter pounderā€, barely any interaction it seems since Markus passed and barely gets let out whilst sheā€™s on her piss ups. Itā€™s so bleeping sad.
That dog should of been took of her ages ago, even when Markus was there I donā€™t think it ever went out for walks, she lives in an upstairs flat so she probably let the dog piss on the landing outside other peopleā€™s front doors šŸ˜”
The dog is so overweight too so you can tell she just feeds it crap, cruel on the dog.

When the police came yesterday morning and got into her flat.. they kept calling her Sarah? I always thought her name was Emma?
Seen a few comments today on TT saying she dropped Markus ashes twice on the floorā€¦ this was after dipping in his ashes to make a line, so disrespectful.
She needs serious help but I donā€™t think she will ever accept any.
Sometimes I have to turn off from watching her live because you can see the dark path sheā€™s going down and it doesnā€™t help that she gets people on TT egging her on.