Any thread where people create accounts to target (aka troll) someone on their feed will be locked going forward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules of tattle are keep it on tattle.

Creating an account to troll someone on TT is not acceptable.

Posting your own account to get followers is not safe so against the rules and disrupts the thread as it's offtopic.

People are not reporting when this happens so any thread it happens in going forward where people ignore the rule breaking will be locked for good. If a thread has been locked don't start a new one.

Please read the rules if you're unsure what they are or why they exist.

Report when you see any rules being broken to avoid threads being shut down. No one gets banned for breaking the rules once, people get banned for constantly ignoring warnings and posting what they know is not allowed.

Please read the rules if any of this is unclear.

Reactions: 25
Can we not have a ‘ one warning’ system before you lock it? The ‘Holly’ thread was really interesting and debated some really valid and topical points. It only got derailed in the past couple of days by new folk coming along 🙏🏼

Reactions: 12
can we start a new Marcus mitchell thread in the future now everyone’s had warnings and the thread is locked? Or are we never allowed to speak about him again?

I think I replied to the wrong person there sorry 🤣 who are you wanting to create one for? Have you searched to see if they don’t already have one going
Yes I have , just wanted to check if anyone here has an update on a Tik toker called Phillipa Moss . She suffers with mental health conditions and has recently stopped going live .

Sorry but SOMEONE must have seen markus_emz on tiktok or seen them live on Facebook? They start doing tiktok lives on Facebook taking drugs and he’s apparently her dad but not her dad, police used to get called on the daily, they kept getting banned so moved over to tiktok. She apparently batters him, which some people have actually seen on live, her name is Emma Norton. Please tell me somebody else has seen this tit show?🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sorry but SOMEONE must have seen markus_emz on tiktok or seen them live on Facebook? They start doing tiktok lives on Facebook taking drugs and he’s apparently her dad but not her dad, police used to get called on the daily, they kept getting banned so moved over to tiktok. She apparently batters him, which some people have actually seen on live, her name is Emma Norton. Please tell me somebody else has seen this tit show?🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve seen it and was amazed that there isn’t anybody talking about it. The whole situation confuses the hell out of me 🤣 people say it’s an act but surely not

Reactions: 2
Yep seen them tonight , they are currently in a hotel partying with the dog 😂 it’s bizarre!!

I have watched them both since the very start, can’t even remember where I found them, think it was off the Rebecca Dawson page, have you ever watched her too? Markus emz have had some wild times, especially the night where that woman got kicked out for pissing on the coffee table and a random girl off the group had to take her home 🙈 I’ve seen many a session of theirs when my baby was newborn 😂

I have watched them both since the very start, can’t even remember where I found them, think it was off the Rebecca Dawson page, have you ever watched her too? Markus emz have had some wild times, especially the night where that woman got kicked out for pissing on the coffee table and a random girl off the group had to take her home 🙈 I’ve seen many a session of theirs when my baby was newborn 😂
Yes, I remember her getting kicked out. Did you see the whole ‘diabetic dave’ situation? They found a guy in the street at night having a hypo, the brung him in the flat, gave him so chocolate and didn’t let him leave and got him off his face? Then markus punched him and it started a massive fight? I’ve watched them for ages, I can’t believe there’s no threads or anything. It’s comedy gold watching them (until something bag happened🥴), can you remember markus collapsing after he drank vodka? The whole thing is mad

Yes, I remember her getting kicked out. Did you see the whole ‘diabetic dave’ situation? They found a guy in the street at night having a hypo, the brung him in the flat, gave him so chocolate and didn’t let him leave and got him off his face? Then markus punched him and it started a massive fight? I’ve watched them for ages, I can’t believe there’s no threads or anything. It’s comedy gold watching them (until something bag happened🥴), can you remember markus collapsing after he drank vodka? The whole thing is mad
Yes I remember that too 😂😂 they are always live on tik tok now instead of Facebook, emz used to get a bit mental trying to jump out the window and stuff, mad times honestly. Wonder what happened with that bloke she was was seeing before Christmas, he disappeared. I prefer them live on tik tok as they have guest requests and some of them have been so funny!

Has anyone seen Sara Louise Arnold
Elsas friend from what she was saying
Keeps popping up on my fyp

Reactions: 1