Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
The rules of tattle are keep it on tattle.

Creating an account to troll someone on TT is not acceptable.

Posting your own account to get followers is not safe so against the rules and disrupts the thread as it's offtopic.

People are not reporting when this happens so any thread it happens in going forward where people ignore the rule breaking will be locked for good. If a thread has been locked don't start a new one.

Please read the rules if you're unsure what they are or why they exist.

Report when you see any rules being broken to avoid threads being shut down. No one gets banned for breaking the rules once, people get banned for constantly ignoring warnings and posting what they know is not allowed.

Please read the rules if any of this is unclear.

Reactions: 25
Can we not have a ‘ one warning’ system before you lock it? The ‘Holly’ thread was really interesting and debated some really valid and topical points. It only got derailed in the past couple of days by new folk coming along 🙏🏼

Reactions: 12

hellothere_

Sorry but SOMEONE must have seen markus_emz on tiktok or seen them live on Facebook? They start doing tiktok lives on Facebook taking drugs and he’s apparently her dad but not her dad, police used to get called on the daily, they kept getting banned so moved over to tiktok. She apparently batters him, which some people have actually seen on live, her name is Emma Norton. Please tell me somebody else has seen this shit show?🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She needs some help, she was on at 3am this morning showing everyone a line of Markus ashes on top of her cooker 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then she was asleep on tiktok this morning still live.. she was out of it, police had to put the door through then they turned the live off.

Think she’s going to hit rock bottom without Markus there, sad to see.

• Sad
  • Wow

Chaoticbexi

Yeah I've watched them since they started in the banter pages on Facebook. Shame what alcohol does to you, I know Markus has been poorly for a while cus emz is always telling him he needed to go back to hospital and he wouldn't. I do have a soft spot for emz, she needs help and I hope she has some true friends to turn to and be there for her. I can't imagine how empty that flat feels for her right now x

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I have watched them since 2020 when they first started on Facebook, absolutely shocked. They drank too much and everything else, but deep down you can see they really cared for each other a great deal. I truly hope emz has some support because she must be devastated.

Reactions: 3

hellothere_

To be honest I’m not surprised. They both always seemed off their heads. I’m amazed it hadn’t of happened earlier with that kind of lifestyle.
I agree, they both had problems mentally which is heartbreaking. They needed help, markus has said in the past he was a alcoholic. It’s a shame they had no family to intervene and try help them. I just hope Emma is ok as she’s previously said she doesn’t have family

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
I was looking for a thread for Emma. I caught a live the other night and she was asking why her dog was panting, everyone said because she needs the toilet. So she eventually went to take her out, she absolutely shouted at her dog for peeing in the hallway of the flats (not inside her flat, dunno how to describe it. Lobby maybe) then brought that dog straight back in. Didn’t even take her outside. Just shouted at her for cos she’s “a bad dog”. When it wouldn’t have even happened if she took her out. Absolutely fear for that dog not gonna lie. It has a shit diet which she says herself “I don’t need to feed her tonight cos she had a McDonald’s quarter pounder”, barely any interaction it seems since Markus passed and barely gets let out whilst she’s on her piss ups. It’s so fucking sad.

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I was looking for a thread for Emma. I caught a live the other night and she was asking why her dog was panting, everyone said because she needs the toilet. So she eventually went to take her out, she absolutely shouted at her dog for peeing in the hallway of the flats (not inside her flat, dunno how to describe it. Lobby maybe) then brought that dog straight back in. Didn’t even take her outside. Just shouted at her for cos she’s “a bad dog”. When it wouldn’t have even happened if she took her out. Absolutely fear for that dog not gonna lie. It has a shit diet which she says herself “I don’t need to feed her tonight cos she had a McDonald’s quarter pounder”, barely any interaction it seems since Markus passed and barely gets let out whilst she’s on her piss ups. It’s so fucking sad.
That dog should of been took of her ages ago, even when Markus was there I don’t think it ever went out for walks, she lives in an upstairs flat so she probably let the dog piss on the landing outside other people’s front doors 😡
The dog is so overweight too so you can tell she just feeds it crap, cruel on the dog.

When the police came yesterday morning and got into her flat.. they kept calling her Sarah? I always thought her name was Emma?
Seen a few comments today on TT saying she dropped Markus ashes twice on the floor… this was after dipping in his ashes to make a line, so disrespectful.
She needs serious help but I don’t think she will ever accept any.
Sometimes I have to turn off from watching her live because you can see the dark path she’s going down and it doesn’t help that she gets people on TT egging her on.

Reactions: 2

hellothere_

Can't find a thread for Markus and emz. Reading this, this morning... Not going to lie it made me so sad. Markus was always smiling no matter what the situation, and his famous dancing. I don't know how emz is gonna come back from this. Really do worry about her 😓
They were live, and he took a funny turn on live. People was saying it was a heart attack. It’s so sad, but the way they drink and sniff whatever it wouldn’t be long before something serious happened. They needed help not lives entertaining people

Sorry but SOMEONE must have seen markus_emz on tiktok or seen them live on Facebook? They start doing tiktok lives on Facebook taking drugs and he’s apparently her dad but not her dad, police used to get called on the daily, they kept getting banned so moved over to tiktok. She apparently batters him, which some people have actually seen on live, her name is Emma Norton. Please tell me somebody else has seen this shit show?🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve seen it and was amazed that there isn’t anybody talking about it. The whole situation confuses the hell out of me 🤣 people say it’s an act but surely not

Can't find a thread for Markus and emz. Reading this, this morning... Not going to lie it made me so sad. Markus was always smiling no matter what the situation, and his famous dancing. I don't know how emz is gonna come back from this. Really do worry about her 😓
To be honest I’m not surprised. They both always seemed off their heads. I’m amazed it hadn’t of happened earlier with that kind of lifestyle.

simonsays1111

That dog should of been took of her ages ago, even when Markus was there I don’t think it ever went out for walks, she lives in an upstairs flat so she probably let the dog piss on the landing outside other people’s front doors 😡
The dog is so overweight too so you can tell she just feeds it crap, cruel on the dog.

When the police came yesterday morning and got into her flat.. they kept calling her Sarah? I always thought her name was Emma?
Seen a few comments today on TT saying she dropped Markus ashes twice on the floor… this was after dipping in his ashes to make a line, so disrespectful.
She needs serious help but I don’t think she will ever accept any.
Sometimes I have to turn off from watching her live because you can see the dark path she’s going down and it doesn’t help that she gets people on TT egging her on.
Apparently her real name is Sarah and she changed it when she started doing lives on Facebook because she had robbed thousands from her mum and had to flee from her. Markus Is Emma’s mums ex, he was homeless and Emma took him in but he also knew about the money thing and took emmas side

• Wow

Chaoticbexi

Attachments

SC11

VIP Member
Very sad news about Markus. I think Emma is going to go downhill even more now she has no one there for her. I hope I'm wrong but who is going to be there for her now? He was only young too, early 50s. Stay off the drugs kids

hellothere_

I’m unsure of how this will effect Emma. Either get her life together or go even more downhill. I just hope she doesn’t leave this Earth following markus in any tragic way. People encouraged them to drink ect, and they did and it’s ended horribly. Rip markus

Reactions: 1

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Sara Louise Arnold
Elsas friend from what she was saying
Keeps popping up on my fyp

Reactions: 1