Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to all the nusties, no crunky snacks to shove down our fat thriats here, just a nice quiet corner to share and find support and kindness as needed.

I haven’t posted much either, just reading here and there as I can. I have been through a gauntlet of tests these past few weeks. What started out as normal screening procedures has raised little red flags here and there which has triggered more tests and appointments. I have a biopsy next week and a consultation with a surgeon the week following. I don’t have answers yet, just a strange combination of worry and hope plus gratitude for being seen relatively quickly.

Hugs to all who I know are going through their own things and a welcome again for those who are new here. @InTheDollsHouse nice to see your name pop up.

💕
Sending you a virtual hug & lots of good wishes 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seen this and thought of all those insufferable Insta Huns. I can't wait for the end but I some how think it will get worse.
Who knows. As long as they all vanish into the abyss at some point as the world without the likes of ***** & all those like her, blagging/begging their way through life, will be a much better place.
Other than that, my trap is probably best kept 🤐 on that subject!

Friday tomorrow! Just completed a load of paperwork that I was getting in a tizz over and is now out of the way before the bank holiday. My biggest downfall is lack of patience especially with myself & self belief.
Thinking of you all, especially those going through difficult times.
Love A xxx
---
What she said. I’m often around at stupid o’clock, so do check in if needed xx
The insomniacs amongst us are in good company. Really pleased you are here ❤
---
Seen this and thought of all those insufferable Insta Huns. I can't wait for the end but I some how think it will get worse.
I particularly love the second one!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome to all the nusties, no crunky snacks to shove down our fat thriats here, just a nice quiet corner to share and find support and kindness as needed.

I haven’t posted much either, just reading here and there as I can. I have been through a gauntlet of tests these past few weeks. What started out as normal screening procedures has raised little red flags here and there which has triggered more tests and appointments. I have a biopsy next week and a consultation with a surgeon the week following. I don’t have answers yet, just a strange combination of worry and hope plus gratitude for being seen relatively quickly.

Hugs to all who I know are going through their own things and a welcome again for those who are new here. @InTheDollsHouse nice to see your name pop up.

💕
Hope you get good news x
---
Who knows. As long as they all vanish into the abyss at some point as the world without the likes of ***** & all those like her, blagging/begging their way through life, will be a much better place.
Other than that, my trap is probably best kept 🤐 on that subject!

Friday tomorrow! Just completed a load of paperwork that I was getting in a tizz over and is now out of the way before the bank holiday. My biggest downfall is lack of patience especially with myself & self belief.
Thinking of you all, especially those going through difficult times.
Love A xxx
---

The insomniacs amongst us are in good company. Really pleased you are here ❤
---

I particularly love the second one!
I literally couldn’t care less where herself is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought I would pop over and say hi, seeing as the con artist is MIA! And I've got the whole BH weekend off so I'm happy come tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only good thing to come out of these insufferable insta pr!cks is the friendships and comradery that have evolved despite them crying troll at every opportunity.
It's been a while since I have posted (ogs know i lurk) Hugs to everyone and welcome to all the new additions to the the thread- you will not find a friendlier or more caring group online ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8