Anti Conspiracy Theories - a place to discuss the stuff you’re seeing online that’s winding you up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sharer on Facebook is full of what Israel are apparently up to today . I don't know where they find the energy for it all . But I suppose they don't have Brexit to spout tit about anymore.

My mother is like this. I'm no doctor I'm not diagnosing her by any means but she does have a bunch of (covert) narcissistic traits. Very black and white thinking and shes always been very easily influenced.
With her there has always been a new obsession in her life that she wont stop talking about then gets bored of, but this has been going on for years now and has completely consumed her as a person. You cant have a conversation about anything without her going on about the great reset or whatever. She doesnt even understand the things she says when I ask her for any explanation she will happily say it's too complicated but it's TRUE I've researched it (youtube). Worryingly shes a mental health nurse
I'm wondering if I know your mum. I know someone exactly like that.

Reactions: 1
I used to be on a FB group where this was rife.. the amount of vunerable people that were sucked into this was terrible.

They'd tell people to go to court with their terrible advice, then the people would come back and say they'd lost. It was tragic.
Is that the same as the '3 letters advice'. I was on a facebook group and whenever anyone had financial troubles/debt, apparently all you had to do was write 3 letters and all the debt would disappear

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is that the same as the '3 letters advice'. I was on a facebook group and whenever anyone had financial troubles/debt, apparently all you had to do was write 3 letters and all the debt would disappear
Yes that's the one. Quite terrifying some of the advice given out on there.

Also I used to work in a role where part of my job was giving advice to people in financial difficulty. Sadly we had a couple of people phone in who'd managed to turn an entirely solvable problem into an unfixable disaster thanks to taking the advice of "freemen on the land" and some people even lost their home which would have been entirely preventable if they'd not been sucked into that rabbit hole.
I have experience of the craziness that is freeman of the land from a job I did. They said they had found me guilty of something, I can’t remember what exactly but it was to do with finances. Apparently they find a lot of people guilty of things in their special court. It is bizarre. I had never heard of them before so did a lot of googling afterwards and found it interesting/entertaining how these people think. Here is their Common Law Court website https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes that's the one. Quite terrifying some of the advice given out on there.
I never quite understood how that worked, because the next thing was balifs were knocking at their doors! So it clearly didnt work that well!!

Reactions: 1
Oh tit. I've found out today that I've got one degree of separation from Bill Gates. A family member has been on his private jet! 😱 Wait until the CTs find out 😂 I don't think my family member has been microchipped or cloned, but thats what they would say, right?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh tit. I've found out today that I've got one degree of separation from Bill Gates. A family member has been on his private jet! 😱 Wait until the CTs find out 😂 I don't think my family member has been microchipped or cloned, but thats what they would say, right?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.