Anti Conspiracy Theories - a place to discuss the stuff you’re seeing online that’s winding you up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully believe this is a piss take but you know there will be a few (who maybe don’t have access to the required level of mental health care necessary) who believe it 😂

Perhaps Biden is sharing a cell with the Pope!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Face off is an excellent film but also clearly a Nostradamus moment predicted in 1997!!!!

open your eyes people 😪 just wait and see.....

I fully believe this is a piss take but you know there will be a few (who maybe don’t have access to the required level of mental health care necessary) who believe it 😂

Please please please tell me that there isn’t a person alive who believes this. If there’s even one I don’t think I can cope. Can any human being really have a lower functioning IQ than a block of cheese? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please please please tell me that there isn’t a person alive who believes this. If there’s even one I don’t think I can cope. Can any human being really have a lower functioning IQ than a block of cheese? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
don’t insult cheese like this 😂

• Haha
This one surely takes the biscuit. Last week a body was found in broad daylight outside a local supermarket. I assume it was one of the beggars that frequent the area, but someone filmed his body, put it on FB live and said the poor guy had just come from the nearby vaccination centre.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This one surely takes the biscuit. Last week a body was found in broad daylight outside a local supermarket. I assume it was one of the beggars that frequent the area, but someone filmed his body, put it on FB live and said they'd just come from the nearby vaccination centre.
This is so awful and disrespectful 😢 how could you film someone’s body and use it to further your agenda, horrendous 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is so awful and disrespectful 😢 how could you film someone’s body and use it to further your agenda, horrendous 😔
Seems to be a lot of people's first thought when someone is in distress, get the phone out 😔. They took the video down quickly but even hours afterwards there were still comments popping up on the local news pages on FB 'I heard he'd just had the jab' etc. Stuff like that sticks, unfortunately. More glamorous than a beggar dying in the snow. Just shows how desensitised people are to that kind of thing too. 😢

• Sad
My favourite so far is that if you order a specific wardrobe/filing cabinet etc it will be delivered with a child inside. Edit - from Wayfair!
Killed me off that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please tell me more about this one! What's the erm theory behind it? An easy way of adopting? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the very sad deaths that occurred in Norway after the vaccine was administered were due to an allergic reaction to the metal in the microchip And not age.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please tell me more about this one! What's the erm theory behind it? An easy way of adopting? :ROFLMAO:
As far as I am aware it was some weird conspiracy asbout a p a e d o ring. I chef I followed on instagram, well known so I don't think I should publish details, was always on about this. SO bizarre. There was some kind of thing about "code words" IIRC for vertain types of children. the whole thing was just insane

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Haven't watched it but it was on my Prime title screen, I read the synopsis and immediately thought of the people that are gonna treat it like a documentary😮
Haha I would like to think we aren’t in that position in 3 years time where you have to get temp checks every morning for the virus and if positive you get hauled off to the quarantine zone

tbf sounds a bit like China at the beginning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow, listening to an old episode of the 'Young Wrong About' podcast, as previously mentioned by another poster, so thought I would check it out.

The episode was called 'The Satanic Panic' and it's so interesting how so many CT's do follow the same template. It concerned the fear in the US, back in the 80's, that children were the victims of Satanists who were conducting Satanic abuse rituals - with many of these children being smuggled in underground tunnels.

However, the perpetrators of these alleged horrific crimes were not democratic politicians or Hollywood stars - but teachers, nursery workers, kindergarten staff, etc.

The hosts commented how suburban parents would come up with outlandish scenarios and convince themselves they were true. Also, children would be asked dangerously leading questions with the protocol being 'Children must be believed no matter what' - except if the child says no abuse happened 🙁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.