Anti Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m AB negative … so apparently I’m descended from aliens 👽 and have psychic abilities 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I saw this earlier from BBC News that debunks some fake claims about the war in Ukraine:

CTs will probably say it’s fake because the BBC made it.
Of course they will. It’s the ‘MSM’. Interestingly, those who are averse to the ‘MSM’ are not averse to cherry picking articles from those sources when they suit their crackpot arguments though.

Oh no, not the crisis actor accusation again. It’s like Sandy Hook. Imagine being involved in such a tragedy that is taking place in Ukraine and random people, sitting at home in their warm, cosy houses, accusing you of acting?! It’s beyond bad taste and displays a shocking lack of empathy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This. My son's dad is currently on a business trip in Germany and called last night because he was so distressed. He said there were so many cars from Ukraine on their way and he spoke to a man who'd fled with his daughter and grandson. All they could take was packed into the car. But yeah, sure, they're just actors.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Nuclear weapons are a hoax? Jesus Christ....
All killed and sickened Japanese in Nagasaki and Hiroshima were just crisis actors, didn't you know?

Yes I find it utterly bad taste to create such theories when REAL people suffered or are suffering. Those CT with their videos on youtube are making money with their "schocking videos revealing the truth" while people are losing everything in Ukraine and their future is just disappearing under the bombing of their cities. People watching those videos, knowingly or not, are funding and motivating those CT to keep on with their fictional bs.

Reactions: 11
I think Sandy Hook was the first time I really became aware of the 'crisis actor' bullshit and I was shocked right out of my mind that people could think like that. The fact that it was kids being hurt and dying made it even more despicable.
I will never get my head around that way of thinking.

Reactions: 8
I saw this earlier from BBC News that debunks some fake claims about the war in Ukraine:

CTs will probably say it’s fake because the BBC made it.
Oh god now i'll have to go back and check if I fell for that last one!
I suspect I probably did 😲 but only as far as a 'like', to one of the ones of the alleged Mrs vice president (or in another version first lady) of Ukraine joining the fight but in my defence it's not exactly a stretch. That said, there was never a question as to the pic itself as its obviously a nice clean one from some previous occasion.

🐑 Baaaaaaaaa!
Yeah absolutely, wouldn't see me getting suckered like that ;) 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny how a lot of CTs are highly critical of Trudeau, but not so much with Putin.

Reactions: 6
Funny how a lot of CTs are highly critical of Trudeau, but not so much with Putin.
Both WEF actors, Putin playing the role of the bad guy. For people wanting to claim they 'called it', I believe William Shakespeare got there first.
Act 2 scene 7 of (appropriately) As You Like It, "All The World's A Stage... "

🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The one that gets me is the 'great covid conspiracy' and the idea that hospitals, doctors and nurses would all risk their careers to be in on the huge con designed to control us sheep.

Reactions: 9
I'd noticed that. They hate Jacinda Ardern as well.
The one that gets me is the 'great covid conspiracy' and the idea that hospitals, doctors and nurses would all risk their careers to be in on the huge con designed to control us sheep.
Pretty much everything relies on a huge number of people to keep quiet about it. Then I guess 'whistleblowers' are vapourised for talking I guess?

Reactions: 5
I'd noticed that. They hate Jacinda Ardern as well.

Pretty much everything relies on a huge number of people to keep quiet about it. Then I guess 'whistleblowers' are vapourised for talking I guess?
Yes I mean look at the Watergate scandal. There weren’t even many people in on it.

Odd as they say far worse stuff openly.
Ime it’s because Trump supporter is synonymous with QAnon. But they are so free thinking all of their ideas come from ‘own research’, not from QAnon at all(!)

Reactions: 3
'don't believe what the BBC tells you with their highly trained , world-class journalists on the ground reporting what they see.....believe this man with ketchup on his shirt who broadcasts from his garage in Billericay.'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
its very funny they were quick to defend and take as gospel the words of the very small minority of those scientist/researchers/doctors/nurses who came out with some covid conspiracy etc about covid and the bullshit about jabs but completely chose to ignore the vast majority of those in the field who defend jabs and spoke about what covid was really like…

my friend posted a tribute to one of our friends who passed away from adult dealth syndrome (he died while running in a marathon) and asked young adults to get their hearts checked for free at cardiac risk in the young as its so common ( a charity she now works for)

the first few comments were ‘was he recently jabbed?’ ‘Did he have covid’ etc ‘so many young people dropping dead.. well done government’

his sister replied.. ‘well considering he died in 2015 i doubt covid or the jab was responsible and if he was here he would be the first to have been in line for the jab.

cardiac risk is SO common in younger people and people fail to realise it so when they make stupid comments they know nothing about its extremely hurtful to those who have suffered and lost people

another one of my friends was EXTREMELY lucky that he had a heart attack right outside of a hospital When he was in his early 20’s, he now has a pacemaker. Again this was about 15 years ago, no covid no jabs..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.