Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the views on this thread are all over the other threads as well. Those now fed up and had enough or those not wanting the vax are not CT and don't automatically belong on the CT thread. It's just showing the tide is turning on the subject of covid.
This is me. I’m pro vaccine, I’ve had my first and waiting for my second.
I’m fed up of the silly rules. I went to a shopping village yesterday, all the shops I went I could try clothes on. I popped into Sainsbury’s on the way home, wanted to buy a pair of jeans, the changing rooms were closed! I bought a pair in exactly the same size I was wearing. Got them home and couldn’t get them past my thighs! Now will have to faff with taking them back.
I’m not a CT, I don’t believe this is caused by 5g or Bill Gates or whoever. It’s a virus, along with all the other viruses in the world. Life has to go back to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But the views on this thread are all over the other threads as well. Those now fed up and had enough or those not wanting the vax are not CT and don't automatically belong on the CT thread. It's just showing the tide is turning on the subject of covid.
For some reason a good proportion of CT-ists also espouse anti-vax / lockdown views. But you're right, you don't have to be a CT-ist to be wrong.

Reactions: 5
i agree with this, the covid thread used to be 100000000000 percent pro government action and it was filled with fear, I use CT as a blanket term, I’ve never stayed away from my family, I’ve never stayed within my travel restrictions or stayed out of my families house, I’ve “broken” rules from the first month of the first lockdown in order for me to survive, I’ve never fully believed what we’ve been fed by the media, way back on one of the first covid threads I asked do we think boris was secretly still going for heard immunity and at the same time culling the older population by allowing covid spread in nursing homes to take the strain off the economy, still believe that, like I still believe covid came from a lab not bat and basil soup.
So in some ways, I’d be put in the CT bracket. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve followed all rules in so far as masks etc, and I don’t for one min think it’s a fake pandemic/bill gates is involved/the vaccine has an agenda.

there are different levels of CT bull fuckery 😂 and we have a few posters who are more extreme than others 🙈

Reactions: 8
I am of the opinion that being anti-vaccine is subscribing to conspiracy thinking…

In theory I could post pro-vaccine comments in that anti-vaccine thread, but I’m sure you know it would not be welcomed! So I don’t. But I did get my vaccine and I am very glad to have no friends or family refusing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would report the duck out of that
Yeah she’s going to report it tomorrow, she does feel a bit bad for reporting the person but it is incredibly unprofessional. Imagine the uproar if it were some kind of pro vaccine message, would probs start some conversation about how even Royal Mail are in on it all 🤪

anyway, I’ve seen some saying ‘oh more people are waking up to it now’, whatever that means, or saying everyone will revolt and protest buuut I personally have to disagree.

I only see these opinions on other threads here (which I don’t read anymore as it’s mostly arguments which is tbh, boring as duck to read!) or on Twitter when j check the daily figures. But that is a certain subset of people who not only think these things, but care enough to post about them somewhere. Even us posting here have more views than the average person, most ordinary people are just going about their lives not caring enough to go online and post their opinion, let alone protest etc.

The postman thing is the only real life instance I have seen of someone thinking it’s dodgy and actually expressing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Certainly in real life I have never seen anyone actually believe all the crazy great reset stuff but that is a whole other level.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s going to report it tomorrow, she does feel a bit bad for reporting the person but it is incredibly unprofessional. Imagine the uproar if it were some kind of pro vaccine message, would probs start some conversation about how even Royal Mail are in on it all 🤪

anyway, I’ve seen some saying ‘oh more people are waking up to it now’, whatever that means, or saying everyone will revolt and protest buuut I personally have to disagree.

I only see these opinions on other threads here (which I don’t read anymore as it’s mostly arguments which is tbh, boring as duck to read!) or on Twitter when j check the daily figures. But that is a certain subset of people who not only think these things, but care enough to post about them somewhere. Even us posting here have more views than the average person, most ordinary people are just going about their lives not caring enough to go online and post their opinion, let alone protest etc.

The postman thing is the only real life instance I have seen of someone thinking it’s dodgy and actually expressing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Certainly in real life I have never seen anyone actually believe all the crazy great reset stuff but that is a whole other level.
I have to agree, I don’t see it anywhere except on here and photos of the protest (but sometimes I think people just go for fun not the root cause). No one in my family, friends or on Facebook have spouted anything and they are an opinionated lot.

Everyone I know is fed up of the situation but accepts it for what it is and it doing the best they can and living their lives as they can right now. Maybe I just surround myself with likeminded people (I don’t, most of my friends have very opposing views on things like politics).

I suppose it’s a bit like people who moan about the general elections not going the way they voted and the majority must agree with them, but clearly not in the poles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Being fed up doesn’t mean people are waking up. (What does that even mean? I’ve been fully awake throughout) 😅 I am fed up, I think safe to say everyone is. That doesn’t mean I am going to protest and say f it to the masks, social distancing and everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I personally know three people with extreme views. Flat earth, great reset, anti-fluoride, lizard people and so on. One I've fallen out with (male) and the other two (female) I've been distancing myself from because it's got to the stage where a normal conversation like we used to have is not possible anymore. It's sad, one of the ladies I've known since 1989 and she used to be a really cool chick but has been brainwashed- for want of a better word- by her latest partner. Threw out her microwave and everything. She's a completely different person now from 3 years ago and has alienated a lot of her old friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I personally know three people with extreme views. Flat earth, great reset, anti-fluoride, lizard people and so on. One I've fallen out with (male) and the other two (female) I've been distancing myself from because it's got to the stage where a normal conversation like we used to have is not possible anymore. It's sad, one of the ladies I've known since 1989 and she used to be a really cool chick but has been brainwashed- for want of a better word- by her latest partner. Threw out her microwave and everything. She's a completely different person now from 3 years ago and has alienated a lot of her old friends.
That’s quite sad, sounds like they have quite extreme views/beliefs/opinions. I don’t have anyone close who is so extreme but did have someone question me many times why I wanted to take the vaccine when I’ve already had Covid-19 and should just trust my immune system. We were just going round in circles. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That

That’s quite sad, sounds like they have quite extreme views/beliefs/opinions. I don’t have anyone close who is so extreme but did have someone question me many times why I wanted to take the vaccine when I’ve already had Covid-19 and should just trust my immune system. We were just going round in circles. 🙄
That's the thing, eh. Once some people get hold of an idea they're like a dog with a bone. My old dog had lovely manners and would never call anyone a sheeple though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Being fed up doesn’t mean people are waking up. (What does that even mean? I’ve been fully awake throughout) 😅 I am fed up, I think safe to say everyone is. That doesn’t mean I am going to protest and say f it to the masks, social distancing and everything else.
"Waking up" is an annoying term people seem to be using to denote some special status of awareness they believe they have. People are allowed to change their minds and opinions, its completely normal and should be encouraged, instead of giving it a bizarre label.

"Waking up" is an annoying term people seem to be using to denote some special status of awareness they believe they have. People are allowed to change their minds and opinions, its completely normal and should be encouraged, instead of giving it a bizarre label.
The only ‘waking up’ I know is this. 😅👇🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vaccines really do work so well. I’ve been scrutinising the data and it’s all good news. I was a little hesitant at first but now I’m really happy to be vaccinated. I just wish the government would give younger people an actual reason to be vaxed ie: ending of restrictions and looser international travel. I’m seeing a lot of younger ones saying they don’t see the point in getting it and I don’t blame them, we seem to be standing still

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.