Anti Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest thing is that the anti vaccine brigade absolutely believe they are “winning” and more and more people are refusing the vaccine. This is just not true and is easy to disprove but try presenting facts and see where that gets you - you’re either a sheep or a government agent 😂😂

Also, a genuine question here, how many of you know people who have been injured/made seriously ill after having the vaccine? I’ve not heard of anyone getting anything other than a sore arm, headache or chills. If you believe posters on other threads nearly everyone they know who has the jab ends up dead or maimed!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes exactly, I've heard of mild side effects lasting a few days, maybe a week in some cases, but NOTHING more serious, amongst all the people I know. I can well imagine if a close family member became very ill directly as a result of the vaccine, there would be concerns and major hesitation in getting it - but all of them? 🤔 So unlucky, when serious side effects are vanishingly rare.

Reactions: 5
The funniest thing is that the anti vaccine brigade absolutely believe they are “winning” and more and more people are refusing the vaccine. This is just not true and is easy to disprove but try presenting facts and see where that gets you - you’re either a sheep or a government agent 😂😂

Also, a genuine question here, how many of you know people who have been injured/made seriously ill after having the vaccine? I’ve not heard of anyone getting anything other than a sore arm, headache or chills. If you believe posters on other threads nearly everyone they know who has the jab ends up dead or maimed!
My dad had a stroke about 6 weeks after he had AZ. The fact he was a smoker and loves pies and cakes, plus he's almost 80 is absolutely not lost on him. Apart from that- which I believe would've happened whether or not he took the jab- I've not heard of any except on other threads.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

i know many people who have had the vaccine (I work for the nhs so most of my colleagues and patients are vaccinated). Unfortunately 2 patients have had side effects, one completely life-changing and devastating.

• Sad

My grandma died within a month of her second jab (officially due to old age/heart failure) BUT she was 94 and didn’t enjoy life anymore (even pre covid) so imo her death was inevitable as we had a feeling it was coming even before her first jab.
Otherwise I‘m the only one in my circle who had a bit of a severe reaction as I was absolutely shattered, weak and useless for almost a week.
But three weeks later and I‘m back to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Im part of a covid vaccine trial at the moment, 4000 of us and reporting due in September. Side effects and anti bodies being reported. Will be interesting to see the results

Reactions: 6

Here are a few credible sources that report death caused by covid vaccines. It’s not a conspiracy that people have died it’s listed on their death certificate. Here are some examples.

Pfizer vaccine likely contributed to deaths in Norway : source is link to British medical journal https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1372

Vaccine reaction listed as underlying cause for one NI death - source is bbc news https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57584775

Four dead in Scotland due to adverse reactions to the vaccine - source is The Herald

• Heart
Reactions: 2

My grandad was very ill after the AZ vaccine, he got a UTI and chills and was quite delirious (this went away within 2 days, with antibiotics).
However, he is 87, has COPD, a number of other health conditions, a reoccurring UTI and generally very weak.

Compared to my 85 year old granny who got the AZ vaccine, from the same batch (on the same day), who has no underlying health conditions and was perfectly fine after the vaccine

My dad got AZ (some slight hypertension - no symptoms, if anything he was more upbeat after the vaccine 😂).

Reactions: 7
I know people of all ages who have been vaccinated. Some have felt quite grotty for a day or two afterwards but nothing worse than that.

And 3,999,996 people didn't, thankfully.
I don’t feel that makes it any less sad for those who did die though, does it? I was merely pointing out to the original poster who said they hadn’t heard of anyone suffering serious side effects other than anecdotal stories/hearsay so i provided a credible source showing that not all reports of deaths or adverse reactions are lies.

Something I’ve noticed here on Tattle recently is some posters who frequent the anti-vax/Covid threads popping up elsewhere whenever the vaccine is discussed, leading to almost always a topic derailment. There’s a weird righteous attitude too as if others are so so mean for responding and refuting their claims. I’ve responded myself, but have realised 1) it just leads to further topic derailment and 2) they’re not taking anything on board so what’s the point 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something I’ve noticed here on Tattle recently is some posters who frequent the anti-vax/Covid threads popping up elsewhere whenever the vaccine is discussed, leading to almost always a topic derailment. There’s a weird righteous attitude too as if others are so so mean for responding and refuting their claims. I’ve responded myself, but have realised 1) it just leads to further topic derailment and 2) they’re not taking anything on board so what’s the point 😆
The devil works hard but apparently Anti-vaxxers work harder 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've put a whole thread on ignore. I posted an article clearly debunking whatever someone had posted and was promptly booed and hissed for providing an article from a mainstream source, followed by childish pass/agg mocking comments. Less than an hour later an article was posted from an MSM source regarding health issues with the Covid vaccine yet that was absolutely believable. I've given up trying to have a reasonable debate or conversation, now that thread doesn't pop up so I'm not even tempted to look. Highly recommend if you can't be arsed anymore!🤪

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get why you’d be bothered to hunt down the discussions! It’s more fun to just laugh and roll my eyes at crappy influencers. Need to get better at clicking that ignore button for sure.

• Haha
Quick 'legal' update. A while back some of our most dedicated CT-ists got very excited about plans for various claims of action in the courts intended to expose the whole Covid 'fraud'. The man of the moment is of course Reiner Fuellmich and his "crimes against humanity' / Nuremburg trial cases. If talking about it is a sign of the strength of his case(s) then he's on a sure fire winner. However the one actual attempt in an actual court in front of an actual judge did not fare so well and it's rumoured that the judge has just resume work after extended sick leave due to uncontrollable laughter.

However while 'top lawyer' Reiner and his 'thousands of experts' has been touring the podcasts and online interviews, here in the UK a much less celebrated advocate has actually been taking action. Michael Waugh alias Michael of Bernicia alias (to some) Michael O'Bonkers had already failed with one attempt at a private prosecution of Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty and Patrick Valance but undaunted submitted another excitedly talking about his prima facie evidence. It didn't help that he forgot to send half of it to the court but the judge helpfully allowed him to submit it later and then kicked it out again. You can be sure that Michael will try again (and again) but it would seem pointless to rely on him to deliver the reckoning that CT-ists so desire. It's all on Reiner now.

• Haha
Bet they've been paid off by Big Pharma, that
will be the reason.
All about the monies, wake up sheepies 😂😂 honestly the constant anti (no longer/no COVID) vax posters honestly make my head hurt. They claim ‘pro vaccine sheep’ are selfish and shout the loudest. The irony.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.