Ant & Dec’s Saturday night takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of ITV airing The Murder at Bigwig Manor crap on Christmas Eve as it if was some SNT Christmas special, especially after the backlash when they did that IACGMOOH highlights show past year that was also slated.

Reactions: 3
Little Ant & Dec, more like Little Shits
They are too young for the job. Little Dec is too busy looking at the camera. Little Ant is nearly as unbearable as Big Ant.

I wasn't going to watch at all, but there's duck all else on. And this show is so tired. It's a good job it's ending.

And the opening surprises on people felt so staged.

Reactions: 7
It was uncomfortable watching little a and d way too young
Little Ant going on about foreheads did feel uncomfortable and cheeky after a while. I suspect we won't see them live again 😂 Possibly prerecorded.
That Simon Cowell thing went on too long too.

Reactions: 6
Does nobody ever watch the 1% club? I think its excellent but never see anyone posting about it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Little Ant going on about foreheads did feel uncomfortable and cheeky after a while. I suspect we won't see them live again 😂 Possibly prerecorded.
And there is no way he didn't know something was going on. Especially the AGT bit, especially ridiculous when they put "dynamite" on the box to open it.

Not believable at all.

And there is no way he didn't know something was going on. Especially the AGT bit, especially ridiculous when they put "dynamite" on the box to open it.

Not believable at all.
Quite.
Simon Cowell would not have passively sat in the box being humiliated in front of a theatre full of people and being filmed. He would have demanded curtains be closed or he be wheeled off or something.
It was just all so silly.

Reactions: 3
They are too young. They need to be about 8 or 9. Little Ant was just obnoxious and not endearing at all. I suspect he was over excited.

I'm glad they're resting this show. It really needs it.

Reactions: 5
They are too young. They need to be about 8 or 9. Little Ant was just obnoxious and not endearing at all. I suspect he was over excited.

I'm glad they're resting this show. It really needs it.
BIB - seems they got the casting just right 😄

• Haha
Just watching it now and the Simon Cowell segment is dragging on for way too long
---
Also, I remember years ago they actually used to have some half decent end of the show show guests and A&D would actually put some effort into it but now it’s crap every week. Becky Hill and next week Ella Eyre? Are they trying to appeal to a younger audience or just run out of budget

Last edited:
Reactions: 2