Ant & Dec’s Saturday night takeaway

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is the right place but did anyone else notice Stephen M’s bulge in those gold shorts...do we think it was real?

Seemed a but much for 7:30pm 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ant reaction him seeing him in all gold 😂
The first 10 minutes made me cry because of that teacher story was lovely 😭 didn't watch the "happiest minute" tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ant reaction him seeing him in all good 😂
The first 10 minutes made me cry because of that teacher story was lovely 😭 didn't watch the "happiest minute" tho
Oh I missed the beginning, I’ll get it on catchup, love a good heart warming story!

Not sure if this is the right place but did anyone else notice Stephen M’s bulge in those gold shorts...do we think it was real?

Seemed a but much for 7:30pm 😆
Hahaha I purposely came here to see if anyone else had noticed the bulge! I have a not-so-secret crush on Stephen anyway so ... 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I pointed it out to my bf and he didn't look impressed 😂

Got to say, unpopular opinion for Tattle but I love ant & dec 🤣 I enjoyed it. I love watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what happened to all the people who won the trip abroad last year? I think they were due to fly to Florida but that wouldn’t have happened with COVID and I haven’t heard anything since.

Reactions: 3
As soon as Stephen came on screen my other half kicked off like a toddler "I'm not watching this anymore" "can't stand this prick" "always ruins something good" "twit". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told him to shut his face and carried on watching, he fell asleep within minutes anyway :ROFLMAO:

The bit at the start with the teacher was lovely, and Harry and Jamie Redknapp were great. I love Ant & Dec tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Ant and Dec. I love Stephen... there, I said it 😂

Any of their shows always get laughs in our house. I even had a lump in my throat watching the SMTV look back show recently. I’ve grown up with them, so I guess that has a lot to do with it.

Thought they could have thrown in something new for this series to keep it fresh.

Reactions: 1