Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I don't get why Lisa is still so bitter. Move on. She got a fat pay off, has a new guy, etc. Yet she's being childish STILL liking tweets. Bet she can't wait to see pics from it. Poor bf is gonna be hearing all about it this weekend
Have you actually read the disgusting article written by Dan Wootton published yesterday, liking one tweet about weather after a hatchet job almost certainly ordered by the ex is hardly bitter. You could also ask why Ant still feels the need to make sure Lisa gets slated in the press if he has moved on so happily.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It was his wedding and if he felt he wanted to inject a bit a humour into his speech then so bloody what?
It's not up to you to decide "this was not the place".

So.much bitterness 9n this thread.
Nobody knows what went on behind closed doors when he was married to Lisa.
The guy hit rock bottom but has dealt with it, found love and seems happy.

People move on in life, shame some posters come across as bitter about that.
Questioning the narrative that we are being fed by the media isn’t ‘bitter’. ITV and James Grant Talent have a lot riding on the Ant and Dec brand and them both being seen as clean living ‘family men’. This wedding feels like it was set up for the press, with all their celeb mates in attendance and gushing articles from people like Dan Wootton. If Ant is as private as people say why make such a fuss about it? They could have easily gone off to some country house somewhere and done it privately. Interestingly when Ant married Lisa I think the only other celeb in attendance was Dec!

Reactions: 23

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I used to like Ant and Dec, but I think their formula is tired now. They're in their 40's but still try to be 'cheeky chappies' and it just doesn't work. They both have more than enough money, I think they should take a few years off, play golf, go on holiday, spend time with friends and family - and stay off the television please. Let someone else have a bite of the Saturday night entertainment cherry - as long as it's not Stephen Mulherne because I'm sick of the sight of him too.

As for the Ant and Lisa divorce, I'm Team Lisa all the way and she should have got custody of Hurley. Ant was so selfish, and was even photographed a few days later getting some new puppies for him and his girlfriend. Poor Hurley.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I’m on the fence. He did act like a twat but I think Lisa enabled him with his heavy drinking and maybe drug taking. I think the relationship had turned toxic. He certainly seems a lot happier now he’s with this new piece. And people are allowed to call time on a relationship and move on (although, granted, it looks like he was banging the new one whilst he was still married and of course he should have let her keep the dog).

As an aside, I used to bloody love Wonky Donkey - ITS GOTTA RHYME!!! 🤣

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
@What? I really don’t think you understand Tattle. This isn’t a rave thread. You want to defend him then that’s fine, but you can’t expect everyone else to do the same.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I wonder if Dec is still friends with Lisa? Must be a bit awkward but seems a shame. I think he used to live with her and Ant or at least always lived next door to them. I remember Ant saying that when Dec stopped coming around as much (think because of a girl), Lisa kept saying 'where is he, I miss him'!

Tbh, Dec has always seemed like the nice one out of the pair. I remember when they were on kids TV doing wonkey donkey and I always felt Ant was a bit rude shouting at the kids who got it wrong but Dec was just funny in his reponses.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Why should she get full custody of the dog? It’s Ant’s dog as well.. Lord knows she’s had everything else off him 😂
She's only had what she is entitled to. She doesn't strike me as a money grabbing bitch who only married Ant for his fame and fortune, she was with him since their teens, was famous in her own right at one point and went on to have a successful career of her own. She was devoted to Hurley. Ant fighting her for custody of him seemed malicious and petty, especially in light of his two new designer puppies he and his girlfriend were photographed collecting.

Reactions: 22

ldn12345

i'm new to this but have to post as have intel on Ant i want to share - i have friends who have worked in TV and are pretty high up so get to know the 'real' story.

so Ant had a bit of a party boy coke habbit - not that bad but would have the odd line - someone either took a video or a photo of him doing a line and threatened to sell it to a tabloid.

The Sun struck a deal with Ant that he would do all his exclusives with them in return for them not running the story (which he did) and the said well give us something instead so that is where the painkiller addiction came into play. Lisa A is also well known to like a drink and the pair of them became pretty toxic together.

• Heart

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
Was surprised myself but as the comments aren't always moderated and there are usually many comments they must have slipped through. There's another Surrey commentator who has only joined 8th August also has a Scott friend/family vibe.View attachment 704817
That 'Dad'business is disgraceful. Neither of them should be allowing the girls to call him dad, when they have a dad who cares for them at least half the time! What an insult to him to have that all over the papers. These two cheated on their partners and then have treated them appallingly since

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
As for him not defending Lisa to the press well we don't know why that is do we? Maybe she was a right cow behind closed doors (I'm not saying she was as like everyone else nobody knows).
She may have been a right cow behind the scenes, but he by his own admission put her through hell and then cheated on her. Have some respect for someone you used to love and were married to. Call them a right cow in private to your friends and family. Allowing your PR team and your friends in the press to hound her relentlessly is not the action of a decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

House of Tea

VIP Member
If all those DM comments are for real I think the lovely Amzie saw a massive opportunity to improve her life financially and went after one of the richest men in showbiz at a time when she knew he was vulnerable. I am not saying he is a victim (he’s a selfish git) but I think she has been strategic and going after money. I think she is his current Mrs, but she won’t be the last, and it will be her that will call it quits (unless she likes being a peripheral part of showbiz) and she will be quids in. Lisa has done ok for herself. She still has the career and allegedly half of his fortune and doesn’t have to look at old rictus grin in the morning. A shame his mate Dec, who practically lived with Lisa and Ant before he was married, was dropped like a hot potato by him as well. That must have hurt too. He is harder than he looks as well.

Lovegin

VIP Member
Why the fuck isn’t she allowed to say anything about him?? he's a complete hole. If it wasn’t for smtv you wouldn’t know anything about him, what actual talent does he have other than being lucky

Lovegin

VIP Member
I actually think it’s really crass of the papers to make out that a tweet she liked about a shit year is about f slaphead himself and nothing to do with the fact it’s been a shit year and she also lost her father

freda19

VIP Member
Re Lisa and the fertility issues. I feel for her there. I think women are more deeply affected by that issue in their relationship and in Lisa's case maybe her distraction and focus on it meant she took her eye off the ball in other aspects of their marriage and Ant and Anne Marie took advantage of that.
I just hope that he retains enough compassion not to father a child(If he is able to) with his new woman until all this is settled

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
And a make up artist 😳 wouldn’t want her doing my make up can’t even fucking use lip liner correctly
Funny how everyone on strictly looks amazing though and she’s head of makeup there?!
What’s ants new missus do now apart from prance around hanging off his arm?

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Lisa's Avon make-up line is incredibly good value (as a former no expense spared cosmetics junkie). I use the light me up concealer - a dupe for YSL's Touche Éclat but half the price - and the foundation Skinvisible is pretty good quality too.
Honestly, I'm not an Avon lady touting for business ;)

If my husband buggered off, I would definitely want shared custody of our dog. He's my little hot water bottle at night (he sleeps on my feet) and I would miss him far more than my husband. I think Ant was particularly cruel, denying her full custody of Hurley.

Reactions: 20

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I wondered if the dress was navy, I think the shoes are navy. And I also see no reason why she shouldn't be there if she wants to. So what if they're still on good terms, that's up to them, it's almost like people are disappointed she doesn't hate him.

#Awkward AF 😐
That to me says she knew he was gay all along, fair enough if there was honesty on both sides before they started their relationship and both parties were happy with the arrangement then I could see a friendship would still work.
If she genuinely didn't know and he'd deceived her for all those years that's a different matter, but then again his PR are hardly likely to go with the first explanation as they'd think it would reflect badly.

Sometimes PR companies seem so obsessed with making their clients appear saintlike that they overlook the fact that the public would respect them more if they were honest.
If Ant had stuck to his I gave Lisa hell statement, apologised for any overlap in the relationship and issued a statement condemning press treatment of Lisa and told her before he went public with Anne Marie I imagine he would have been more respected than his PR strategy which basically implied Lisa had him tied to a chair whilst she forced booze and pills down his neck and then mind controlled him into driving drunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20