Annie Jaffrey #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it too. She kind of admitted it is hard,points for her. I wonder if she now laughts at her ten step morning routine she's been showing 😀 But I was surprised that her mom had to show her how to bath the baby, I was shown everything in the hospital by the nurses, what about you guys?

Reactions: 1
Just watched Annie’s latest YT OMG I have never seen a new mum look so beautifully put together two weeks after the birth. I shudder to think what I looked like!!!
Its enviable but probably very unrealistic, I know she puts the effort in for the gram, and well done Annie for looking so beautiful.
I think I won‘t watch it because the perfect mom era has started. Don‘t feel bad! Who knows how long it took her … everyone has different circumstances and *priorities*.

In my country there is an influencer showing a realistic picture of the newborn phase, how her body looks like, when she only managed to eat, sleep and shower … that is super refreshing.

I saw it too. She kind of admitted it is hard,points for her. I wonder if she now laughts at her ten step morning routine she's been showing 😀 But I was surprised that her mom had to show her how to bath the baby, I was shown everything in the hospital by the nurses, what about you guys?
My midwife showed it to me at home.

Reactions: 5
My midwife showed it to me at home.
i was surprised she did not have more of a support system throughout the labor and early days of the baby being home. i would expect annie to have a midwife or doula or both especially guiding her through the labor before she went to the clinic.

Reactions: 4
I fast-forwarded through today's video. I haven't watched her last 5-6 videos because I'm bored of her but... I just wanted to see if she would be real about her birth story and was hoping being a mama maybe toned down her phoniness. Nope! Her birth was a perfect "positive" experience.....barf! I was surprised when she said she stayed in the hospital for 3 days. Is that normal in Germany? In your countries? In the US they kick you out after 24 hours (48 if it was C-section or complications). Just curious.

I think she looked amazing and the baby is cute but I, too, was disappointed with the "everything was perfect and my life is perfect and my home is perfect and my make up is perfect" facade. I would find her a lot more interesting and relatable if she showed up with no make up and a coffee in hand and said she is very happy but also very tired.

I fast-forwarded through today's video. I haven't watched her last 5-6 videos because I'm bored of her but... I just wanted to see if she would be real about her birth story and was hoping being a mama maybe toned down her phoniness. Nope! Her birth was a perfect "positive" experience.....barf! I was surprised when she said she stayed in the hospital for 3 days. Is that normal in Germany? In your countries? In the US they kick you out after 24 hours (48 if it was C-section or complications). Just curious.
It is the norm in many countries, and here in Greece now, where I live. Mind you, it used to be 5 days when I had my babies and 8 for C-sections some years ago. Now it's 3 and 5 days for C-sections. The US - if I'm guessing correctly- is notoriously stingy when it comes to medical care for its citizens. I know. I lived there for 20 years before moving to Europe.

I agee with y'all. I don't get how she can look so flawless at this point.
However, you can definitely see and feel that this was her heart desire to have a baby and that she is full of her baby and in love with her.
So many people just get kids because its "the thing people do" and she genuinely wants to be a mom.

I think she looked amazing and the baby is cute but I, too, was disappointed with the "everything was perfect and my life is perfect and my home is perfect and my make up is perfect" facade. I would find her a lot more interesting and relatable if she showed up with no make up and a coffee in hand and said she is very happy but also very tired.
I agree with you 100% but I don't think for a minute that being relatable is what Annie wants AT ALL. She's all about cultivating an unattainable image of complete perfection, cleanliness, and tidiness that is unrealistic in most people's real life, no matter how clean or tidy they are. EVERYTHING in her bubble/vlog land is curated, polished, reviewed and redone to the most minute detail. Her goal is to project an impeccable home and a spotless kitchen, and herself, her spouse and her marriage as immaculate as possible. We all know things can't be that perfect every minute of the day, every day, but I feel that as she's quite stringent as a personality despite the "sweet" surface with the syrupy baby voice that she projects, her house is probably cleaner than the average one- I'm sure she keeps Mo on his toes. What we see in her vlogs is the "myth", the fairy-tale image she wants us to accept, embrace, and subscribe to- it's all part of her "business", just like her potions and creams, because her channel is a moneymaker for her. Don't you know? ANYONE can "be" anything they want online. ;)
For sure her pregnancy and birth wasn't all flowers and roses, but she chose to put a positive, clean and romantic spin on things, well...because she's Annie and everything has to be perfect and sterile, especially a birth which is in and of itself messy and unpredictable... She can't even bring herself to say the word "vagina" and prefers the more exotic-sounding "vagine". She doesn't ever projectile vomit; she delicately brings up food that has been troubling her in neat, tiny burps, etc. C'mon. Even her bananas have no spots on them, the avocados are ripened to perfection and her cucumbers, carrots and zucchinis are all the same size, lined up in a perfect row when she cooks.
During birth, you are all sweaty and flat-out exhausted, crying, angry- so many emotions- by the time it's time to push, but does anyone think there would be the remotest possibility of Annie's putting out a video where she is red, sweaty and hyperventilating with her bangs pasted to her sweaty forehead and her ponytail not perfectly coiffed? Never. She never even mentioned pain-all she said was that it was very intense. Get real. What's so bad about saying that giving birth is messy and painful? There's blood and fluids and mucus and other crap everywhere. If it were so unbearably painful, no woman would ever have a second baby. Right? It's painful and wonderful and the truth is, that after you pull yourself together, you forget all about the pain, because it plays an infinitesimally small role in things. It's not what characterizes birth. It's a small part of it that you never think about again.
On the other hand, what I CAN see her doing is compulsively wanting to show her viewers that SHE manages to do everything perfectly, even /especially, give birth: Annie's birth experience was stress-free, only positive, spic and span clean and even her contractions were perfect, well-behaved, on time and manageable, She is so perfect, well-organized and put together, that giving birth can be clean and "perfect". It's doable for her and she leaves everyone else in her dust wondering how she does it and why everyone else is just a slob. She even managed to make tearing sound elegant and neat. I can certainly also see her redoing her immaculate ponytail a few times, checking herself out in a mirror between contractions-which btw is when you feel absolutely great- and refreshing her face with moist towelettes to remove the sweat for the camera and also surely yelling at Mo when he was on his phone...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you're not a vlogger, you don't give a flying fig what you look like. She is a youtuber with a large following who knows that the birth vlog is going to get views ($$$) and she has that "squeaky clean, never messy or less-than-perfect image to keep up with. Do you really think she is ever going to put out a video when there is washing that needs to be folded lying around or toys and crap everywhere when the baby is older or walking or crawling around? Not on your life. Or one where her kitchen has dirty dishes in the sink and the counter-tops are crowded, full of bottles, chargers and papers or the whole flat anything but immaculate white and pristine?? Never. Something like this might make her more relatable, but it would be totally inconsistent with her image of herself AND what she wants us to believe... She airbrushed and filtered her belly and her face throughout her pregnancy up to the very last minute, and posted those studio pictures of airbrushed perfection, making every other new mom out there feel dumpy, ugly and incompetent. (Btw, there is a moment in the birth video, in the hospital, where you can CLEARLY see stretchmarks on her thighs... Run before she reads this...)
She is ALWAYS in charge of things. She had people cleaning her already clean flat when there were only the 2 of them tiptoeing around in white slippers. You really think she doesn't have a battalion of people to tidy and clean up and a nanny or 2 at her beck and call coming in every day to help while she gets herself made up and ready for the new vlog about her perfect life? She certainly CAN afford to employ help, so why wouldn't she? Most people of course can't, ergo the messy homes. She's never going to admit it though, because a HUGE part of the image is that she does it all by herself and that she is extremely capable of organizing and streamlining every single aspect of her life- which , I'm guessing, she probably is, albeit at the expense of other people's sanity (Mo's..)... She will probably say on her vlog that she still has her cleaning lady come in every now and then to dust the few specks of dust on the countertops, but that's it.
Mo, as usual, doesn't seem to be helping much. He doesn't seem to be too into doing anything except updating and posing for his Instagram account with his tongue tucked behind his teeth ? showing off his beige outfits or his fancy food. Poor Mo... He always desperately grabs the chance to eat something tasty. (Annie, your stuff may be healthy, but for SURE , it's nowhere as tasty as the spicy, saucy stuff he eats out... You make the same easy, boring things over and over again and although it looks like you're having multiple orgasms whenever you take a bite and always rave about how it's "soooo delicious", well, ya can't fool us, Annie! Who wouldn't want a juicy burger that's not green for once? )
He doesn't strike me as a hands-on guy anyway...I can't see him -by any stretch of the imagination- changing a single diaper, feeding his daughter or taking charge or any kind of initiative. He may play with or hold the baby for a few minutes when she tells him to. Yeah, the usual excuse is "I don't know anything about babies", well, neither does ANY mom. You learn. But he probably just removes himself discreetly from the flat to get away from the stress so he can vlog in the car, photograph his food in restaurants, or catch a workout. I also think that Annie's probably more than ok with that. I always get the underlying feeling that she's sitting there in the videos with him, teeth and fists elegantly clenched, silently fuming to herself. I'm sure he subliminally frustrates, bothers, angers or embarrasses her by being more raw, human, goofy, even likeable -if immature- at times. She's not very good at hiding her distaste, just like she would always be distant and kind of uninvolved and monosyllabic whenever he tried to include or engage her in his vlogs, because it was HIS content for HIS channel, even at their wedding. I think someone mentioned it somewhere and she has since made an effort not to appear so indifferent, blase and snobby in his videos. Annie strikes me as a person who is obsessed with "perfection" in her off-camera, everyday life too, and living with a person like that must be very difficult. I'm sure she yells at Mo for drinking water on the white sofas. or throwing a jacket on a chair, so I'm guessing that the sofas are going to get removable slipcovers for off-camera time-not that we'll ever know...Unless she reads the comments here and adjusts some things, hahaha!

We all know that perfection is IMPOSSIBLE in a real home with babies. This video was put out more than 2 weeks after the actual birth, so we know she had ample time to double check everything a dozen times and put out a "perfect" version of everything.

Please, especially new moms out there: having and taking care of a tiny baby may not seem like a big deal, but it is exhausting to the point of no return and draining as hell. You might look like a hag from the demon pit, you might have stretchmarks all over and pimples you never had before, you may have mood swings and bad days where you will scream at everyone uncontrollably- it's different for everyone. It's ok and things WILL get better. Your hormones are still on a rollercoaster and you will often feel like you simply can't cope or keep up. And keep in mind: even perfect Annie's story is not the one we saw...Even Annie doesn't look like that without a few hours of primping, filtering and airbrushing when needed, or when the ring light is turned off and the camera is not running. She is always VERY high maintenance and it won't change now. It's all very, very pretty, but it's fake. So love yourself as you SLOWLY return to normal, enjoy your beautiful babies and watch the videos if you want, the same way you would watch a Hallmark movie: for the cuteness, the aesthetics and the calming effect, but NOT for the reality of the content. After all, I watch them too, for those exact reasons.

Remember: online, we only see the cuts that have been approved to be camera-worthy. We shouldn't compare our behind-the-scenes, real lives with the meticulously curated highlights of Annie, or those of any Annie out there. Because even her life is not what she chooses to show the world.

P.S. Sorry...I rambled on much longer that I intended too.

P.P.S. Annie, if you're reading this-which I believe you probably are- I wish you much happiness and good luck to your baby, despite the fakery, deception and impossible standards you set and project online. ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with you 100% but I don't think for a minute that being relatable is what Annie wants AT ALL. She's all about cultivating an unattainable image of complete perfection, cleanliness, and tidiness that is unrealistic in most people's real life, no matter how clean or tidy they are. EVERYTHING in her bubble/vlog land is curated, polished, reviewed and redone to the most minute detail. Her goal is to project an impeccable home and a spotless kitchen, and herself, her spouse and her marriage as immaculate as possible. We all know things can't be that perfect every minute of the day, every day, but I feel that as she's quite stringent as a personality despite the "sweet" surface with the syrupy baby voice that she projects, her house is probably cleaner than the average one- I'm sure she keeps Mo on his toes. What we see in her vlogs is the "myth", the fairy-tale image she wants us to accept, embrace, and subscribe to- it's all part of her "business", just like her potions and creams, because her channel is a moneymaker for her. Don't you know? ANYONE can "be" anything they want online. ;)
For sure her pregnancy and birth wasn't all flowers and roses, but she chose to put a positive, clean and romantic spin on things, well...because she's Annie and everything has to be perfect and sterile, especially a birth which is in and of itself messy and unpredictable... She can't even bring herself to say the word "vagina" and prefers the more exotic-sounding "vagine". She doesn't ever projectile vomit; she delicately brings up food that has been troubling her in neat, tiny burps, etc. C'mon. Even her bananas have no spots on them, the avocados are ripened to perfection and her cucumbers, carrots and zucchinis are all the same size, lined up in a perfect row when she cooks.
During birth, you are all sweaty and flat-out exhausted, crying, angry- so many emotions- by the time it's time to push, but does anyone think there would be the remotest possibility of Annie's putting out a video where she is red, sweaty and hyperventilating with her bangs pasted to her sweaty forehead and her ponytail not perfectly coiffed? Never. She never even mentioned pain-all she said was that it was very intense. Get real. What's so bad about saying that giving birth is messy and painful? There's blood and fluids and mucus and other crap everywhere. If it were so unbearably painful, no woman would ever have a second baby. Right? It's painful and wonderful and the truth is, that after you pull yourself together, you forget all about the pain, because it plays an infinitesimally small role in things. It's not what characterizes birth. It's a small part of it that you never think about again.
On the other hand, what I CAN see her doing is compulsively wanting to show her viewers that SHE manages to do everything perfectly, even /especially, give birth: Annie's birth experience was stress-free, only positive, spic and span clean and even her contractions were perfect, well-behaved, on time and manageable, She is so perfect, well-organized and put together, that giving birth can be clean and "perfect". It's doable for her and she leaves everyone else in her dust wondering how she does it and why everyone else is just a slob. She even managed to make tearing sound elegant and neat. I can certainly also see her redoing her immaculate ponytail a few times, checking herself out in a mirror between contractions-which btw is when you feel absolutely great- and refreshing her face with moist towelettes to remove the sweat for the camera and also surely yelling at Mo when he was on his phone...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you're not a vlogger, you don't give a flying fig what you look like. She is a youtuber with a large following who knows that the birth vlog is going to get views ($$$) and she has that "squeaky clean, never messy or less-than-perfect image to keep up with. Do you really think she is ever going to put out a video when there is washing that needs to be folded lying around or toys and crap everywhere when the baby is older or walking or crawling around? Not on your life. Or one where her kitchen has dirty dishes in the sink and the counter-tops are crowded, full of bottles, chargers and papers or the whole flat anything but immaculate white and pristine?? Never. Something like this might make her more relatable, but it would be totally inconsistent with her image of herself AND what she wants us to believe... She airbrushed and filtered her belly and her face throughout her pregnancy up to the very last minute, and posted those studio pictures of airbrushed perfection, making every other new mom out there feel dumpy, ugly and incompetent. (Btw, there is a moment in the birth video, in the hospital, where you can CLEARLY see stretchmarks on her thighs... Run before she reads this...)
She is ALWAYS in charge of things. She had people cleaning her already clean flat when there were only the 2 of them tiptoeing around in white slippers. You really think she doesn't have a battalion of people to tidy and clean up and a nanny or 2 at her beck and call coming in every day to help while she gets herself made up and ready for the new vlog about her perfect life? She certainly CAN afford to employ help, so why wouldn't she? Most people of course can't, ergo the messy homes. She's never going to admit it though, because a HUGE part of the image is that she does it all by herself and that she is extremely capable of organizing and streamlining every single aspect of her life- which , I'm guessing, she probably is, albeit at the expense of other people's sanity (Mo's..)... She will probably say on her vlog that she still has her cleaning lady come in every now and then to dust the few specks of dust on the countertops, but that's it.
Mo, as usual, doesn't seem to be helping much. He doesn't seem to be too into doing anything except updating and posing for his Instagram account with his tongue tucked behind his teeth ? showing off his beige outfits or his fancy food. Poor Mo... He always desperately grabs the chance to eat something tasty. (Annie, your stuff may be healthy, but for SURE , it's nowhere as tasty as the spicy, saucy stuff he eats out... You make the same easy, boring things over and over again and although it looks like you're having multiple orgasms whenever you take a bite and always rave about how it's "soooo delicious", well, ya can't fool us, Annie! Who wouldn't want a juicy burger that's not green for once? )
He doesn't strike me as a hands-on guy anyway...I can't see him -by any stretch of the imagination- changing a single diaper, feeding his daughter or taking charge or any kind of initiative. He may play with or hold the baby for a few minutes when she tells him to. Yeah, the usual excuse is "I don't know anything about babies", well, neither does ANY mom. You learn. But he probably just removes himself discreetly from the flat to get away from the stress so he can vlog in the car, photograph his food in restaurants, or catch a workout. I also think that Annie's probably more than ok with that. I always get the underlying feeling that she's sitting there in the videos with him, teeth and fists elegantly clenched, silently fuming to herself. I'm sure he subliminally frustrates, bothers, angers or embarrasses her by being more raw, human, goofy, even likeable -if immature- at times. She's not very good at hiding her distaste, just like she would always be distant and kind of uninvolved and monosyllabic whenever he tried to include or engage her in his vlogs, because it was HIS content for HIS channel, even at their wedding. I think someone mentioned it somewhere and she has since made an effort not to appear so indifferent, blase and snobby in his videos. Annie strikes me as a person who is obsessed with "perfection" in her off-camera, everyday life too, and living with a person like that must be very difficult. I'm sure she yells at Mo for drinking water on the white sofas. or throwing a jacket on a chair, so I'm guessing that the sofas are going to get removable slipcovers for off-camera time-not that we'll ever know...Unless she reads the comments here and adjusts some things, hahaha!

We all know that perfection is IMPOSSIBLE in a real home with babies. This video was put out more than 2 weeks after the actual birth, so we know she had ample time to double check everything a dozen times and put out a "perfect" version of everything.

Please, especially new moms out there: having and taking care of a tiny baby may not seem like a big deal, but it is exhausting to the point of no return and draining as hell. You might look like a hag from the demon pit, you might have stretchmarks all over and pimples you never had before, you may have mood swings and bad days where you will scream at everyone uncontrollably- it's different for everyone. It's ok and things WILL get better. Your hormones are still on a rollercoaster and you will often feel like you simply can't cope or keep up. And keep in mind: even perfect Annie's story is not the one we saw...Even Annie doesn't look like that without a few hours of primping, filtering and airbrushing when needed, or when the ring light is turned off and the camera is not running. She is always VERY high maintenance and it won't change now. It's all very, very pretty, but it's fake. So love yourself as you SLOWLY return to normal, enjoy your beautiful babies and watch the videos if you want, the same way you would watch a Hallmark movie: for the cuteness, the aesthetics and the calming effect, but NOT for the reality of the content. After all, I watch them too, for those exact reasons.

Remember: online, we only see the cuts that have been approved to be camera-worthy. We shouldn't compare our behind-the-scenes, real lives with the meticulously curated highlights of Annie, or those of any Annie out there. Because even her life is not what she chooses to show the world.

P.S. Sorry...I rambled on much longer that I intended too.

P.P.S. Annie, if you're reading this-which I believe you probably are- I wish you much happiness and good luck to your baby, despite the fakery, deception and impossible standards you set and project online. ❣
Wow..very well written. ♥ And if I ever feel bad again after watching her video and regretting not being as perfect as her, I will come back here and read it again. 🙂 thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow..very well written. ♥ And if I ever feel bad again after watching her video and regretting not being as perfect as her, I will come back here and read it again. 🙂 thank you
Yes thanks a lot, it resonates so much with me. I just watched another youtuber and she said „I thought if I should share this negative experience but I don‘t want people out there to compare and feel bad so I get out of my comfort zone“. I don‘t expect to share parts that you are not comfortable or embarrassed by when so many people are watching, but creating this fake world does a lot of harm and is not responsible in my opinion. Even the fact that people are talking about it online on another platform is the result of that fakeness. I would not want that at all, but it‘s a price that she is willing to pay (also showing the face of her daughter I think?!). It‘s too much in my opionion. I don‘t wish anything bad on her and her family either and at some point I will simply turn away from her content, but I think it is a very wrong direction she is taking.

• Heart
Never feel bad about yourself. This is what I hate about the people who put out unrealistic content. Impressionable young people can feel worthless and ugly. You are not. The internet is amazing, but it is also fake. Never forget! ♥♥♥

Yes thanks a lot, it resonates so much with me. I just watched another youtuber and she said „I thought if I should share this negative experience but I don‘t want people out there to compare and feel bad so I get out of my comfort zone“. I don‘t expect to share parts that you are not comfortable or embarrassed by when so many people are watching, but creating this fake world does a lot of harm and is not responsible in my opinion. Even the fact that people are talking about it online on another platform is the result of that fakeness. I would not want that at all, but it‘s a price that she is willing to pay (also showing the face of her daughter I think?!). It‘s too much in my opionion. I don‘t wish anything bad on her and her family either and at some point I will simply turn away from her content, but I think it is a very wrong direction she is taking.
I agree. You see thru the bull and seem pretty grounded to me. ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I won‘t watch it because the perfect mom era has started. Don‘t feel bad! Who knows how long it took her … everyone has different circumstances and *priorities*.

In my country there is an influencer showing a realistic picture of the newborn phase, how her body looks like, when she only managed to eat, sleep and shower … that is super refreshing.
Totally agree. I remember an influencer I watched last year that showed on Instagram all the process since day 1 (not the painful or private things) but the lack of sleep, the slow morning with a new born baby, the skipping makeup cause her pririty was getting a shower then baby was sleep... her baby is almost 1 now and the baby is so beutiful but the message is all real. Motherhood is not easy and women whould normalize that.

With Annie always bothers me how selfish she is with her platform. She only cares about looking FRESH. She has cero concern on the influence she makes on young girls. Or even on 20-25 yo women, finding her content as "life-goals".

I remember back in 2015-2017, the idea of "vlog" was a raw version of a sit down video. Was the real life documents, girls without makeup, girls struggling with feeling bad and all. Now "vlogs" are perfectly clean houses, perfectly decorated, hauls, trips, food even is salmon with veggies / fruit smoothies / "I eat o healthy so perfect".

Reactions: 8
It is the norm in many countries, and here in Greece now, where I live. Mind you, it used to be 5 days when I had my babies and 8 for C-sections some years ago. Now it's 3 and 5 days for C-sections. The US - if I'm guessing correctly- is notoriously stingy when it comes to medical care for its citizens. I know. I lived there for 20 years before moving to Europe.
Yes, the US is awful when it comes to healthcare. Our insurance costs us a fortune and treatments and medications are rarely covered. And then of course if you have a serious illness all your medical bills can easily bankrupt you and you can wind up on the street (literally, unfortunately). Greek-American here. When I read you live in Greece, my hurt tugged a bit. I consider moving there at least 3 times a week. Greece has its problems of course but the US has become awful (for many reasons). I am hoping my parents can retire soon and move there so I will have an excuse to go back and forth frequently. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anybody watch her latest vlog? I was surprised that she showed herself pumping milk and that she shows that her belly isn't perfectly flat. Some authenticity... but still looks perfectly styled throughout the video though.

Did anybody watch her latest vlog? I was surprised that she showed herself pumping milk and that she shows that her belly isn't perfectly flat. Some authenticity... but still looks perfectly styled throughout the video though.
Definitely, super polished for a new mom, but that's all she has to do so...

Also, is it normal to already show a book of images to a new born baby who's not even 1 month old ?????

I actually like her vlog a lot. The only video from the past 2 years that was real, unfiltered, raw, honest, without her having a stick up her ass, without perfect to a T hair and eyebrows and background. That s the real annie I and i think other people too want to see more of. Not the r2d2-annie.
I m happy for her she is healthy and the baby too that s the most important. And if she got her dream birth that s even better (very pleased to see a german hospital delivery room and how nice the nurses and doctors were 😁). Obvs she didn t film non stop so mayne thats why it feels surreal for some, but I enjoyed it.

As for Mo..jesus christ almighty :)) i have no wotds. Obvs he can't birth in her place to actually help, but saying oh just relax and push..thanks captain obvious 😅 why don't you try to relax while i kick you in the 🌰🌰 and then see how easy it is. Sorry if i sounded mean, but he s a man child. I really do hope behind closed doors and selfies he actually raises his daughter.
I agree…for once I was quite moved by her vlog and found her calmness and control impressive. And I had to laugh that only Annie’s perfect baby would be born on her exact due date lol. You can tell how much she wanted her baby and how loved she will be. Annie’s perfection sometimes annoys me but overall I find her to be genuine and sweet. Mo is not in her league for sure.

Reactions: 10
i don't think she is perfect but i have never seen her be so involved and passionate about anything she has shown about herself online. even when she went hard core vegan and threw out all her fashion sense, and then again as she has been working on this brand she has been saying for years. like sh has some passion for what goes on in her life but since her pregnancy and the birth of her baby, it has been different. i cant help but think being a mom is very fulfilling for her. it seemed she really didnt have much passion for anything in life and was just going on about life. so i can understand how she wants to be grateful for every experience even the bad ones. if she has more kids later then things will probably change but i dont think its super abnormal for parents to be extremely grateful for their newborns. the other day i was watching some old with love leena vlogs from when her daughter was born and she was similar in her first several weeks with a newborn as well. although overwhelmed, she and her husband were so grateful and keeping a positive spin to even the stressful experiences.

Reactions: 1
I think she finally feels needed, and that she has some purpose in life now. Before her baby was born, she basically didn't have anything to do.
She showed how she did her make-up, cleaned the apartment, cooked meals, went on walks and to beauty treatments.. sounds like a great and easy lifestyle, but I bet it gets boring and dull after a while

Just saw the last vlog and Im glad to hear the Kim Kardashian tone and accent is gone! her voice is not annoying anymore and I was able to watch the video. Whatever happened to her voice, I hope she doesn't go back to that silly Kardashian accent anymore. The Kim-K accent on girls always gives me 'stupidity' vibes. Is like they want to play dumb.

I didn't see any of the videos when Annie was pregnant. So was weird to see her with a baby. Almost felt like she was with someone else's baby on that latest vlog. Just cause she is with all the makeup, white clothes, all that jewerly... she looks like she is taking care someone's else baby for a couple of hours.

But that's Annie. We will never see the bad and ugly side of her life. But the edited version.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.