Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Annette. She clearly has had a lot more than Steph to sort herself out starting with her teeth.

Reactions: 1
Makes me want to be sick when I see her brushing her hair with that lump on her head

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The birds taken a fancy to the new hair, must think it’s a haystack 😂 the colour makes her 5 o’clock shadow more pronounced.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Annette is raging that her face is going red like a baboons ass following all the shite she's been putting on it recently

Screenshot_20240414_180119_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
just scrolled into her live to her saying to a comment “no i am not a sea creature thankyou very much” i can’t cope hahaha

IMG_7231.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I currently have purple hair, you have to bleach it entirely first, so when I saw her doing this, I was not even going to bother telling her she was a know-it-all. So, the results were as I expected.

she’s bleached her hair and trying to go purple 😭 it’s a car crash!
It's look it why she In to hair make up all of a sudden 🤦🏻‍♀️ it not goin to make her any better looking 😬. I no some people are catfish's when all done up but she will defo not be one 🤣🤣.

The hell have I scrolled to? Is she now a beauty influencer selling for PLouise?

Reactions: 3