Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread, god she’s one ugly mother fucker! Ironic she’s been gifted a a Plouise box of make up, can’t polish a turd 😂
I don't no anything about the brand but she the last person I'd won't makeup tips off 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
O she she turning into a beauty influencer on live with all her no 7 creams now. N she just left n come back bent over n she got bird tit all over her bk 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
O she she turning into a beauty influencer on live with all her no 7 creams now. N she just left n come back bent over n she got bird tit all over her bk 🤮
Doesn't take much to turn her into a know it all

Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen lips so crudely done, looked like she was painting a bannister 🫤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s honestly like watching your uncle Dave try on your aunties makeup at a family bbq for a “laugh” steaming from too many Stella’s. 😂
He’d make a better job of it 😂 don’t know how that young bloke on her live kept a straight face 😅

• Haha
Still not enough self care to get rid of that bleeping thing on her head. It’s filth
Or to sort her teeth out or then bleeping ugly glasses.aw nah never want to say this about anyone usually but she's the exception she's just so repulsive

Reactions: 5
He’s on live now giving beauty product recommendations. Sorry Mr Duckworth, I’d sooner take childcare advice from the McCanns

• Haha
She's gone blonde now! Wonder what's sparked this sudden interest in her appearance
View attachment 2871453
Nope! That’s ginger 😂
---
Or to sort her teeth out or then bleeping ugly glasses.aw nah never want to say this about anyone usually but she's the exception she's just so repulsive
The amount of money she must have got from TT she must be able to afford contacts and get her teeth sorted !

Reactions: 4
It’s going to take a miracle 😬
---
She reminded me of Captain Pugwash rolling down the road with that bird on her shoulder, purely for attention 🙄going to look even worse with purple & pink hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2