AnnaRose Richards #8 The ‘short king’ era has begun, but nothing beats day drinking and corella tongue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does it take to make money from clothing brand?
According to a survey conducted by Shopify, it takes an average of 12 to 18 months for a clothing line to be profitable. However, this timeline can vary based on the quality of the products, marketing strategy, and pricing strategy. Starting a clothing line requires patience, dedication, and hard work.

What is the profit margin in the clothing business?
The gross profit margin for retail clothing stores is around 53%. However, the net profit margin only fluctuates around 7%. Although the markup in the fashion industry can be high, when considering all operating costs, interests, and taxes, the net profit margin is much lower.

Reactions: 4
Holy tit, I’m just catching up but that sizing difference is madness! The shorts already cut into the leg, imagine how bad it will be if the sizing is off 😩

Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned this upthread I think but I guess she hasn’t hired anyone to do any SEO for the website as I google TAW collective and get her Instagram page, but then the RAW Collective have the next half a dozen organic results 🤣. Surely a basic one is to bid for your brand keywords if you have no SEO?
---
This makes my brain hurt 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Go check out her recently posted story - I know that I’m especially biased but she seems v e r y flat.

She also, despite saying a number of times that she never days naps (and then says that she had a nap the day that she says this!!) today she didn’t have a day nap, she had a day sleep.

Since last count 7 hrs ago; she’s now sold out of
- size 10 & 14 midnight crop (but only had 1 & 2 left respectively) (size 16 sold out earlier)
- size 16 midnight leggings
- size 8 & 14 aqua hoodies (size 16 sold out earlier)

Add to that, midnight shorts (in size 14 & 16) and midnight tank (size 16) sold out earlier today.

She knows from her NFTs, that her greatest momentum is the first 12 hrs - so she’s gotta be worried by now that she’s got so much stock left - especially with her having launched on a weekend to ensure the max number of eyes on screens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She seems even more drunk and rambly this evening. Bir I guess that’s what you get when you start drinking at 10am?

Reactions: 7
Annie must have ordered tiny quantities of the bigger sizes without any proper market research about the size of her target audience. The average Australian woman is a size 14.

Go check out her recently posted story - I know that I’m especially biased but she seems v e r y flat.

Since last count 7 hrs ago; she’s now sold out of
- size 10 & 14 midnight crop (but only had 1 & 2 left respectively) (size 16 sold out earlier)
- size 16 midnight leggings
- size 8 & 14 aqua hoodies (size 16 sold out earlier)

Add to that, midnight shorts (in size 14 & 16) and midnight tank (size 16) sold out earlier today.

She knows from her NFTs, that her greatest momentum is the first 12 hrs - so she’s gotta be worried by now that she’s got so much stock left - especially with her having launched on a weekend to ensure the max number of eyes on screens.
I think come Wednesday a few more organic sales (people waiting for wages) will trickle through but ultimately the bulk of sales have been made.
The most recent stories are her trying to justify the flop. It hasn’t sold out.. it won’t sell out and the preorders will sit being preorders till (won’t happen) fulfilment is filled.
Ashy.. Abbie…Annie….?!? It’s a disgrace.
A rushed last ditch effort to justify and sell the JPGs. Why on earth would you try and sell a $109 ‘oversized’ hoodie in spring!!!!? Light/pale unflattering colours which aren’t sweat proof. I checked and Cotton On doesn’t have an ‘about us’ section and that’s probably as far as her market research went.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Annie must have ordered tiny quantities of the bigger sizes without any proper market research about the size of her target audience. The average Australian woman is a size 14.
For sure that’s why the 16s were the only ones to have sold out. There would have been far less inventory for that size.

So she’s not placing another order for stock til she sells out. Hopefully this DIsRuptIOn starts happening soon!

Reactions: 3
I’d guess she bought 10-15 units in each size, totalling one hundred pieces per style. (My kids’ school uniform shop holds more inventory than this.)

#muchdisruption

C0BF9DA9-C3C5-4E7A-81D4-63C11B9151B5.jpeg

A7A36B6B-099A-4283-AE70-B0B55D27F4F5.jpeg

• Haha
Have a read of the terms and conditions on the website. They are basically saying they are very likely to duck up some information, but that is not their responsibility. Also, there are some warnings against using any part of the website to insult or harm them at all. I am guessing this means screenshotting parts of the website and putting it on tattle. Although tattle is anonymous, I would recommend any screenshots be taken down, and from now on we just paraphrase what occurs on the website.
She can’t do tit about what we say on tattle 🤣

Between this ding dong and Grace Beverley and Tala- there is far too much “disrupting the industry” talk from basic witch brands.

Reactions: 5
Public I love you’s already. Lol.
---
I hate this kind of over familiarity. His arm around her Mum. Probably just me but they’ve only been together a very short time. This is probably his second time meeting her Mum after she embarrassingly introduced them when she’d literally just met him and Mum was on the GC. Like ok chill out guys.

Attachments

---
I hate this kind of over familiarity. His arm around her Mum. Probably just me but they’ve only been together a very short time. This is probably his second time meeting her Mum after she embarrassingly introduced them when she’d literally just met him and Mum was on the GC. Like ok chill out guys.
Don’t you think this speaks volumes about her sense of self? For her to suddenly make him such a star in her story, like she couldn’t do it without him? So at odds with the whole EThos of TaW.

Reactions: 19
---
even the familiarity with the kids during the live yesterday was innocent yet weird. How long has he known these people?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.