AnnaRose Richards #8 The ‘short king’ era has begun, but nothing beats day drinking and corella tongue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is where Scamma is going to come unstuck - having to share in the profits and being accountable to someone other than herself.
I’m not even sure they understand they’re being “paid” in crypto either

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what happens when ‘pre orders’ don’t meet the min packaged order amounts???

Has she addressed only going into a size 16?
---
View attachment 2436161
I actually think it makes sense to only order the larger sizes once they have a guarantee of the quantity. Having said that, she shouldn’t have banged on about being inclusive. Sorry the MoST INclUSIve brand to ever be iNcLUsIVe.
---
I’m not even sure they understand they’re being “paid” in crypto either
Is that how’s it working? Any more info? At what stage does the money start rolling in 🫠
---
I tried checking stock and no matter the number I typed in it just kept adding to cart (even 12000 🤣)

That live is bizarre - and how hilarious that there were errors already! The fact that people couldn’t make payments makes a lie of Scammies story from yesterday ( still up on TAW collectives page) where she was claiming to not only have put the first order through the website, but to have paid for it also

[/QUOTE]

I think it was working yesterday, then someone made the genius call to activate AfterPay on launch day 🤣, which made the whole payments system crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Biggest size is 16......

Also

Website isn't letting people pay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And they got the sizing guide wrong on the website 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats about as much of this live as I can watch. Watching people eat from behind is riveting stuff 🤪
The sizing guide is so so wrong - going by their sizing, Troooodes size 12 items are going to be a tight fit; if the sizing guide is accurate, even a 16 would be tight on her.

Talking about sizing - there are a couple of items appearing on the website that have sold out - and they are pretty much all size 16 - would be killing Annie that TAW collective is not going to be rep’d by the skinny girls that she imagined!

Sold out so far - size 16s in the
- midnight crop
- aqua hoodie
- midnight shorts (also sold out in 14)
- midnight tank

Weirdly, the sky blue yoga tank and midnight legging are available in size 6, but no other items are?

And she’s just put a story up saying that the green crop is sold out but the website is showing that it’s still available 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think that she’s moving items quite as quickly as she envisioned - I don’t think that it’s going to get close to the 1200 sales that she had in the first 12 hrs of releasing her NFTs

Also - check out Carlz J Sodas stories atm - she’s reposting stuff hanging tit on influencer calling themselves entrepreneurs and building their bizness empires - somethings def gone down in that little friendship 🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sizing guide is so so wrong - going by their sizing, Troooodes size 12 items are going to be a tight fit; if the sizing guide is accurate, even a 16 would be tight on her.

Talking about sizing - there are a couple of items appearing on the website that have sold out - and they are pretty much all size 16 - would be killing Annie that TAW collective is not going to be rep’d by the skinny girls that she imagined!

Sold out so far - size 16s in the
- midnight crop
- aqua hoodie
- midnight shorts (also sold out in 14)
- midnight tank

Weirdly, the sky blue yoga tank and midnight legging are available in size 6, but no other items are?

And she’s just put a story up saying that the green crop is sold out but the website is showing that it’s still available 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think that she’s moving items quite as quickly as she envisioned - I don’t think that it’s going to get close to the 1200 sales that she had in the first 12 hrs of releasing her NFTs

Also - check out Carlz J Sodas stories atm - she’s reposting stuff hanging tit on influencer calling themselves entrepreneurs and building their bizness empires - somethings def gone down in that little friendship 🤭🤭
Wait, I don’t think I’m understanding the sizing. Is a size 12 on the website actually a smaller size in terms of measurements? Honestly this would be amazing 🤣 but unfortunate for people who purchased. I’m going to check what Scammas refund policy is. If there even is one

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wait, I don’t think I’m understanding the sizing. Is a size 12 on the website actually a smaller size in terms only measurements? Honestly this would be amazing 🤣 but unfortunate for people who purchased. I’m going to check what Scammas refund policy is. If there even is one
Yup - see standard Australian size measurements versus TAW measurements below. TAWs size 16 is equivalent to an Australian standard size 8-10. TAWs bust and hip measurements are also the same, with teeny tiny waist measurements (so assuming on an hour glass figure).

I’m not sure if the sizing guide that they have on their website is wrong (ie doesn’t accurately reflect the measurements of the garments) or if it’s accurate and therefore the sizing of the items is waaaaay off. So the size 12s the Trooodes has purchased - based on the sizing guide - would fit her if she was an Australian standard size 6.

I guess we’ll know once they all start receiving their purchases and wearing them (or not!!)

IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0440.jpeg

• Wow
Also - leaning heavily into the scarcity marketing techniques that she learnt in her MLM days

(“Some techniques, like scarcity marketing, concentrate on the uniqueness or limited availability of a product or price to get more people to purchase those items” https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/scarcity-marketing)

I wonder why there’s no tank or hoodie in the green??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yup - see standard Australian size measurements versus TAW measurements below. TAWs size 16 is equivalent to an Australian standard size 8-10. TAWs bust and hip measurements are also the same, with teeny tiny waist measurements (so assuming on an hour glass figure).

I’m not sure if the sizing guide that they have on their website is wrong (ie doesn’t accurately reflect the measurements of the garments) or if it’s accurate and therefore the sizing of the items is waaaaay off. So the size 12s the Trooodes has purchased - based on the sizing guide - would fit her if she was an Australian standard size 6.

I guess we’ll know once they all start receiving their purchases and wearing them (or not!!)

View attachment 2436197View attachment 2436198
Ohhh my god 😳 I see what you mean. Thank you for this explanation! That is way, way off. Holy heck! I feel bad for the people who have purchased but I hope for scammies downfall the sizing is way off

Reactions: 8
Returns policy (written in all caps for some weird reason):

"CUSTOMERS ARE ABLE TO RETURN THEIR ITEM(S) FOR A STORE CREDIT OR EXCHANGE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF DELIVERY, HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE WE DON’T PROVIDE REFUNDS FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR CHANGE OF SIZE RETURNS.

WE WILL ALWAYS RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT ALL ITEMS BEING RETURNED MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PERFECT CONDITION AND PACKAGING WITH THE TAGS ATTACHED AND STILL BE IN AN UNUSED AND SALEABLE CONDITION. IF THE GARMENT IS RETURNED WITH ANY MARKS OR SCENT FROM DEODORANT, MAKE UP, TAN ETC WE WILL BE UNABLE TO OFFER AN EXCHANGE....

DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND AND SELL OUT OF MOST COLLECTIONS, PLEASE NOTE WHEN MAKING A RETURN THERE WILL BE A 4-6 WEEK WAIT ON THE RETURN OF YOUR NEW ITEM AS IT WILL COME FROM OUR PRE-SALE PRODUCTION.

WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO REP YOUR TAW COLLECTIVE WEAR STRAIGHT AWAY (WHICH WE LOVE!) WHICH IS WHY WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ALWAYS MAKE COLLECTIONS TRUE TO SIZE & FITTING EVERY WOMAN’S BODY NO MATTER HER HEIGHT, AGE OR SIZE. "

Sure, Scamma.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Alibaba order site has a min order of 100 items. So I’m assuming she bought 100 items of each type of active wear in sizes 6-16 in each colour. Which to be fair is a lot of stock. I truely think scammie thought it would of all sold within an hour. I love that is hasn’t. Barely anything has sold out. Once the hype of today has ended there will be minimal sales coming through.

Since it’s a “collection” and there will be “thousands more” what happens to all the sizes and colours of things that don’t sell out once that “collection” is over?

Feels like an ashy bines baseline vibe trying to get rid of mountains of past stock

Reactions: 11
How can you 🦆 up something as important as sizing. This morning kel said that yes there is an issue with the sizing chart online (in the live).

I have a feeling the sizes are ok (as in a size 16 isn't really a size 8) but its actually the chart that is wrong. So if I bought off the chart and it doesn't fit then what? No returns on sizing.... even if they 🦆ed up?

Alibaba order site has a min order of 100 items. So I’m assuming she bought 100 items of each type of active wear in sizes 6-16 in each colour. Which to be fair is a lot of stock. I truely think scammie thought it would of all sold within an hour. I love that is hasn’t. Barely anything has sold out. Once the hype of today has ended there will be minimal sales coming through.

Since it’s a “collection” and there will be “thousands more” what happens to all the sizes and colours of things that don’t sell out once that “collection” is over?

Feels like an ashy bines baseline vibe trying to get rid of mountains of past stock
She absolutely thought it was going to be a complete sell out first thing. Everyone made to hang in her lounge room drinking champagne waiting waiting waiting. Iconic moment hahaha
Another 35% SOLD OUT moment 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Returns policy (written in all caps for some weird reason):

"CUSTOMERS ARE ABLE TO RETURN THEIR ITEM(S) FOR A STORE CREDIT OR EXCHANGE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF DELIVERY, HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE WE DON’T PROVIDE REFUNDS FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR CHANGE OF SIZE RETURNS.

WE WILL ALWAYS RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT ALL ITEMS BEING RETURNED MUST BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL PERFECT CONDITION AND PACKAGING WITH THE TAGS ATTACHED AND STILL BE IN AN UNUSED AND SALEABLE CONDITION. IF THE GARMENT IS RETURNED WITH ANY MARKS OR SCENT FROM DEODORANT, MAKE UP, TAN ETC WE WILL BE UNABLE TO OFFER AN EXCHANGE....

DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND AND SELL OUT OF MOST COLLECTIONS, PLEASE NOTE WHEN MAKING A RETURN THERE WILL BE A 4-6 WEEK WAIT ON THE RETURN OF YOUR NEW ITEM AS IT WILL COME FROM OUR PRE-SALE PRODUCTION.

WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO REP YOUR TAW COLLECTIVE WEAR STRAIGHT AWAY (WHICH WE LOVE!) WHICH IS WHY WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ALWAYS MAKE COLLECTIONS TRUE TO SIZE & FITTING EVERY WOMAN’S BODY NO MATTER HER HEIGHT, AGE OR SIZE. "

Sure, Scamma.
I could be completely wrong but doesn’t she under consumer law have to offer refunds??

She needs a copy editor for that website asap.

That aside, if she does make some profits that are to be distributed back to NFT owners, it is gonna be a mess. I see legal action in the future unless she adopts a process that kinda mirrors a shareholder and dividend set up, with an accountant hired to do it all professionally.

Reactions: 10
Have a read of the terms and conditions on the website. They are basically saying they are very likely to duck up some information, but that is not their responsibility. Also, there are some warnings against using any part of the website to insult or harm them at all. I am guessing this means screenshotting parts of the website and putting it on tattle. Although tattle is anonymous, I would recommend any screenshots be taken down, and from now on we just paraphrase what occurs on the website.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's funny is the cult members aren't profiting anything, only Annie is.

It's mostly (if not all) cult members purchasing today - outlaying $100+ for $5 back...

(Has anyone worked out what she'd be profiting on each item and therefore what the cult members will get?)

She's created a sense of exclusivity and FOMO; with each drop, the cult members will feel they have to purchase items from that drop, and then the next one, and then the next one. So despite getting something back via the 50% of profits, they're actually going to be out of pocket each time.

Only Annie is making money from all of this. And the way she's manipulated her cult members is gross.

I’m thinking that perhaps the minimum purchase is per item rather than per size - I can’t see that from the sales that have come through via a combo of the live and the tags of people who have purchased - there’s no way she’s sold 100 of each of the sold out items.

Based on what stock she was saying she had 3 hrs ago, and how little more has sold (the only other sold out item is the midnight crop in the size 10)

She left up two slides with actual quantities of stock left - but then changed pretty quickly to saying “limited numbers left” rather than giving the actual numbers.

The only other item that has now sold out is the size 10 in the midnight crop - and three hours ago, there was only one left (there were also only 2 left of the size 14 and 8 left of the size 8 but they are still not sold out)

Anyway, I think that it’s more likely that she ordered items in the following split; thinking that her biggest group would be size 12 ( which is pretty normal actually - think how often you can find size 8 s and 16s in sales racks and rarely 10s and 12s)

Size 8 : 15
Size 10 : 20
Size 12: 35
Size 14: 20
Size 16 : 10

I need some popcorn!!

Scamma is very quiet on socials atm 🫢 I guess the cold bottle of champers is still waiting to be popped for the “ahhh we sold out” video 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.