AnnaRose Richards #8 The ‘short king’ era has begun, but nothing beats day drinking and corella tongue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure but the short king era might be over before it even begun! 😂😂 I’m finding it very odd she has said nothing about their little 4 day stay together.

Reactions: 11
So the wEaLthIest global bizness owning BoSs babe who is the hAppiEst and mOst sucCessFul she’s ever been lived out of a SUITCASE for 5 months in her temporary-but-permanent accommodation? Like the cheapest, ugliest 1970s flat where she has to have a blanket behind her headboard because the walls are paper thin and her neighbours bang on them when she is bleeping like she loves herself? She is pouring all her ill-gotten funds into a drop shipping, low quality active wear bizness in a saturated market? Clearly Annie Scammie’s definition of sUcCess is very different to the traditional meaning of success.
Girlfriend’s bar is looooooow!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the wEaLthIest global bizness owning BoSs babe who is the hAppiEst and mOst sucCessFul she’s ever been lived out of a SUITCASE for 5 months in her temporary-but-permanent accommodation? Like the cheapest, ugliest 1970s flat where she has to have a blanket behind her headboard because the walls are paper thin and her neighbours bang on them when she is bleeping like she loves herself? She is pouring all her ill-gotten funds into a drop shipping, low quality active wear bizness in a saturated market? Clearly Annie Scammie’s definition of sUcCess is very different to the traditional meaning of success.
Girlfriend’s bar is looooooow!
Yay scammie got the padlock taken off the linen cupboard 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she’s giving unhappy vibes at the moment and not because of unpacking stuff triggered by furniture (lol) rather short king challenges I reckon.

Reactions: 9
Scamma contradicting herself as per usual. Never stressed, happiest she’s ever been, all trauma dealt with BUT actually suppressing anger (don’t you do that though), crying messily (don’t you do that though), fully triggered (don’t you be though). Sounds Scammy.
Yes!!! How many fires has this chick walked through for someone who has nothing deep in her life?

Reactions: 10
Scamma contradicting herself as per usual. Never stressed, happiest she’s ever been, all trauma dealt with BUT actually suppressing anger (don’t you do that though), crying messily (don’t you do that though), fully triggered (don’t you be though). Sounds Scammy.
She needs to go back and read her own stuff. She’s in the best place in her life and FULLY HEALED except she’s not because she’s still WALKING THROUGH FIRE of old unheralded emotions but it’s all ok because she’s TOXICALLY POSITIVE all the time 🤮

[toxically? toxicly?? why won’t my spelling brain work on a Sunday??]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to go back and read her own stuff. She’s in the best place in her life and FULLY HEALED except she’s not because she’s still WALKING THROUGH FIRE of old unheralded emotions but it’s all ok because she’s TOXICALLY POSITIVE all the time 🤮

[toxically? toxicly?? why won’t my spelling brain work on a Sunday??]
Ugh. Unhealed, not unheralded 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t forget being overwhelmed is a cHoiCE scammie. We literally saw you guzzling from a bottle of wine while packing up. That’s definitely drinking your problems away you fool

• Haha
Yep seems like Scamma Gross has been dropped by her stubby king. It’s just like the movie King Kong Vs Godzilla, after an intense brief scuffle involving disgusting tongue action and a lot of chest beating they went their separate ways. Theriouthly though loveth maybe he saw her true image in the glow of his cheap fake teeth and had to dump her. To be fair it could be either her looks, intellect or personality that drove him away as she’s hideous in all areas. Her ideal man would have to be opinionless, tasteless, vision impaired and have a lizard fetish. Good thing she knows all about thelf love!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of COURSE she is getting behind the shitshow that is the freedom movie. WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE KIDS.

“The QAnon-tinged thriller about child-trafficking is designed to appeal to the conscience of a conspiracy-addled boomer” “it’s a stomach-turning experience, fetishizing the torture of its child victims and lingering over lush preludes to their sexual abuse”

She thinks it’s the fastest growing industry in the world? duck ME.

She is SUCH an imbicile. Utterly incapable of intelligent reasoning.

(Also the Sacred Bookshelf is literally the $129 Kallax from IKEA. My toddlers all had them when we couldn’t afford any cabinetry. VERY SACRED)

Of COURSE she is getting behind the shitshow that is the freedom movie. WONT ANYONE THINK OF THE KIDS.

“The QAnon-tinged thriller about child-trafficking is designed to appeal to the conscience of a conspiracy-addled boomer” “it’s a stomach-turning experience, fetishizing the torture of its child victims and lingering over lush preludes to their sexual abuse”

She thinks it’s the fastest growing industry in the world? duck ME.

She is SUCH an imbicile. Utterly incapable of intelligent reasoning.

(Also the Sacred Bookshelf is literally the $129 Kallax from IKEA. My toddlers all had them when we couldn’t afford any cabinetry. VERY SACRED)
It’s almost as if she’s not getting enough attention/engagement on her scummy active wear or scammy NFT, so she’s decided to generate attention in another way…

ugh. Her conspiracy mindset must be infecting my brain or something.

Reactions: 5
Scammie seems manic as hell this morning. Definitely something is up with short king

C9F96E2E-C9FC-412A-A841-D0E40947C258.jpeg

Short King wouldn’t have loved this.. maybe she’s having a dig?

Maybe it’s her office sign no longer having a place on a door that is so upsetting. Coz as much as a desk/ table in-front of the balcony door way is such a vibe and soooo disruptive it doesn’t really scream CEO 😂

• Haha
If you're cold, how about you pit some more clothes on love? You know, now that you have your wardrobe back...
Screenshot_20230710-154923_Instagram.jpg

---
And why would you bake yourself like this? Chronic dehydration coming at ya!

Screenshot_20230710-155000_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.