AnnaRose Richards #8 The ‘short king’ era has begun, but nothing beats day drinking and corella tongue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned this upthread I think but I guess she hasn’t hired anyone to do any SEO for the website as I google TAW collective and get her Instagram page, but then the RAW Collective have the next half a dozen organic results 🤣. Surely a basic one is to bid for your brand keywords if you have no SEO?
---
This makes my brain hurt 😩
Shhhh don’t give her any ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am not surprised those crops haven’t sold, those tiny straps looked so uncomfortable!

Is it just me or is everything still in stock? I just looked and can’t see anything sold out 🤣
You have to click on each size in each product and “out of stock” comes up for about 10 of the 60 items (12 items; 5 sizes).

So, at this stage, she’s 16% sold out (😂😂).

for context, at this stage (36 hrs in) she was at about 23% “sold out” her NFTs (and 13 months in, she’s still only sold 36% of the available NFTs).

This launch def has not gone as well as she expected - shes going to start having to do some marketing and advertising to move all the stock that she’s holding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
🍿 waiting for next launch on 10/10 and the one on 12/12 and 01/01 and 02/02 … definitely won’t hold my breath though 💀!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You have to click on each size in each product and “out of stock” comes up for about 10 of the 60 items (12 items; 5 sizes).

for context, at this stage (36 hrs in) she was at about 23% “sold out” her NFTs (and 13 months in, she’s still only sold 36% of the available NFTs).

This launch def has not gone as well as she expected - shes going to start having to do some marketing and advertising to move all the stock that she’s holding.

oh well Scammie, all is not lost just yet: this is from some article online called “75 statistics about online shopping (based on what Unicorn Kel was saying on your live, this is the level of research that you did …)

Online sales peak on Mondays, during the 25th–28th days of the month, and in November (Black Friday & cyber Monday) and at 10am

she’s had about 200 sales, and (from the same article above

“According to Dynamic Yield, March 2023’s average order value (AOV) was $130 ($200aud) for desktop buyers in the US. This number falls to $108 ($170aud) for mobile device shoppers”

200 X $200 = $40,000, which doesn’t even get close to what she needs to sell to cover her costs, never mind make a profit to share with her community.

It’s going to be interesting to see how she balances the “it’s a phenomenal, history making, sell out launch” with “but we haven’t made enough money yet to cover costs so no profit, sorry”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

16% “sold out” is bad!!!! Considering she’s only really advertised to her followers.. bad moves all around. How’s that “pre order” going scammie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.