Anna Williamson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know if she comes under a celeb or influencer so I’ll put it in here and tell me if I need to move it.

I’ve just listened to her podcast with Luisa Zissman feeling lower than ever and this is my go to when I want to switch off and listen to something light hearted. For a mental health advocate I’m shocked that ‘people with unwashed hair’ disgust her and she can’t bear to be around them.

I’m sat here having not physically and mentally been able to wash my hair for a week and honestly I feel like absolute tit now. If Luisa had said it then I probably wouldn’t have batted and eyelid but Anna is always harping on about mental health she’s even written books about it yet something like that disgusts her when it’s very well known that simple things like that are what people can’t face when suffering with their mental health.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't worry to much she was a presenter and she hasn't ent any provessional skills. I don't like her and find her very unprofessional.

Reactions: 2
Nope she is a life coach. I don't rate them and not as qualifiex as say as a counsellor i feel anyway.

Funny thing is, she claims to be a therapist yet she has the most dysfunctional home life you could imagine. She’s massively insecure too yet preaches to others about how you should feel good about yourself no matter what you look like? What’s the saying? Those who can’t do....preach! The only reason she’s doing the podcast is because Luisa was too afraid to do it alone and Anna let’s her take over as she’s too afraid to ever go up against the foul mouthed Ziss.

Reactions: 1
She’s a life coach and ‘counsellor’. I bumped into her years ago, she used to volunteer at childline and was arrogant even then. God only knows what she would be like now!

She comes across as a bit desperate and false.

She's lost all integrity for me. Advertising a weight loss app her husband is a qualified PT/Nutritionist. Then raving about Hello Fresh when she normally raves about her Thermomix. Anything for the £££.

Reactions: 7
She’s advertising loads of tit now. Bit embarrassing as it’s always anything and everything it’s obviously she’s just accepting whoever approaches her for a ad
She was never this beggy before but I’m close to unfollowing as I just skip past any influencer ads as I canny be fucked and I listen to stories on silent anyway so it’s wasted on me 🤣

Reactions: 4
im getting really fed up of her just letting luisa be a total bleep on the pod. just bleeping stick up for yourself or at least tell her shes being a stuck up twunt or whatever she says

Reactions: 9
She’s gonna lose some followers with all these ads she is doing, I really wish Ads weren’t a “thing” it’s ruined Instagram and surely nobody is actually influenced by these people because we all know it’s just for the money! Anna used to come across quite nice but I actually don’t think she is to be honest she’s coming across very false and I think she’s more like Luisa than we originally thought.

It’s such rubbish - her husband could pay for the kids to go to school without the ads. Half the time I think she does them bc she has nothing else to do and has too much time on her hands.
I think she likes to think of herself as a working woman but really she talks for an hour a week on a podcasts and lays on her back for her lifestyle. Hardly “work” is it. Saying that, maybe sex with an old rich man is work 😬

• Haha
and being so miserable, hating your life, your kids, your body it must be exhausting. her kids are better off without a mother that openly bashes them and calls them lazy witches, and says she wishes she never had them, bore off luisa its not cool or funny at all

Reactions: 2
Anna saying on the podcast a few weeks ago that she’s not going to be putting her children online anymore because of pedos and today she’s uploaded insta stories of Enzo dancing around the kitchen in pants 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
I thought that, it did make me laugh though when he started doing the robot 😂

I can’t wait for Luisa to bring up that Anna’s thread has taken a turn. She will be right in there putting her down reminding her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollowed her on Insta. It’s just really boring content and flogging unnecessary crap. At this time we all should be watching what we spend and people like her trying to influence her followers into buying brow silk to name but a few is just unethical