Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ewwwwww…..Just imagine being a middle aged man, with adult children talking about your stinky cock on insta. No one wants to smell your cock TT, hopefully no one is getting close enough to either. All you are going to do is attract dogs who want to sniff your crotch. And no “dogs” is not a euphemism. Get in the shower you putrid man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thought I would drop this here for Anna for the next time she’s catching up on tattle.
Maybe instead of accusing women of being the reason why DV is not being stopped you could use your golden pussy embodied feminine vixen energy to call out to the pathetic men you so revere (who you claim are too cowardly to speak up for fear of saying the wrong thing) for their apathetic silence? THIS is how it’s done. It’s pretty fucking easy.

Awww…poor little baby men. Men are scared of a bit of criticism whereas women are scared they will be killed. One of my husband’s mates asked him why I was posting so much feminist “bullshit” on SM and my husband just asked him whether he thought I shouldn’t be angry about women being abused and killed? And then proceeded to have a conversation with him that we all should be angry. I am not applauding my husband…this is basic stuff, he is not a hero for saying this, he is just not a dumb fuck who is too scared to say abusing women is wrong. It’s not that hard. Stop protecting men Scammy. I get that you have had shit role models but you have to at some point stop idealizing these pathetic excuses for men.

• Heart
Ha ha ha GOLD! She said so much without saying anything. I take responsibility for you four idiots misunderstanding that I actually promised nothing. It was a BoNus you got On dAy oNe. You funded my dream of trashy awkward wear, trips, champagne and an old car which IF it sells you will get a teeny tiny profit of which there are so many caveats that you might not even get that. Suck it up, I promised you NOTHING and you got it, in fact you got a bOnUs. Be grateful. So sorry you did not decipher this from my word salads of non-promises. It’s your fault really but I hEaR yOu.

pettybetty1

VIP Member
Question 4 (I think?? I've lost track)

“What is your minimum limit sexually with your partner?”

When Ryan is home, they have sex 2 - 4 times per day

“And also I've talked to Ryan because we are very active and sexually. And I have said, like, obviously when we have a baby, like we're already having these important conversations now. And I've said, you know, how are we gonna survive?

No, I've just said, you know, when the time comes that I, you know, we have the newborn and it's going to change the dynamic sexually in the beginning. Like, let's be real, it does not absolutely ever have to change it once you are well again and feeling nourished and healed and all the things. But I've said, rest assured, I will absolutely be asking and open to receiving like touch and massage and being held and being loved and being looked after by the masculine, including, like I've said, like bodywork and a back rub or my legs rubbed or whatever else, so he can feel.”

“Yeah, so much of the foreplay for a woman is what happens over the whole course of the day before it actually becomes the moment of being intimate. And when all of those needs aren't being met, like.

And that's like, this is a whole other episode because it's talking about that, like that's when we talk about the masculine and the feminine and how the feminine is so in her masculine and she is frustrated and exhausted and over it and turned off because she's in the masculine. She's having to protect to lead, to provide. So she's walking in the door and hubbies or boyfriends coming over to rub her back, looking for some doing the good, what is it, bad thing on the good foot, whatever.

And she's like, get the fuck off me, which I totally understand. But then that's where we can have this whole conversation around what healing that looks like and the power of intimacy and the importance of intimacy and then getting polarity back into the relationship and allowing the king to become the king and leave the home so he can give more and you can receive more. So yes, there “there is absolutely no minimum”
Ahh motherhood. If she does have a baby, motherhood will slap her so hard in the face. I honestly don’t think there is any parent on this earth that would say their sex life went back to how it was before kids - especially having sex 2-4 times a day. Which tbh I actually find somewhat alarming. It’s either a lie, or there’s some kind of sex addiction going on.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
“I will FOREVER give to myself before I give to others and I’ll FOREVER lead myself before I lead others”
(Just as long as I’ve got your money first.)

Every now and then she lets the cold, hard truth slip out.

Attachments

• Haha

snarkyshark

Lol the way it’s worded suggests you could wait 6 months, just pay one, one off fee and have access to “every recording she’s ever done” making monthly payments pointless (particularly as it’s a group call and not tailored to you).

• Haha

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
first pic is the initial query about why Anna doesn’t engage with the discord, and the second is further responses after Anna’s gaslighting
Why can’t she EVER just say apologies and we will amend in future. ALWAYS with the massive defensive (and usually stupid) explanations. If I was an investor I would be very very unhappy.

amiallowedhere

How can a woman of three international companies have the time to spend writing these bloody word salads, day in day out.
Previous time she could surely be using in the global companies.

• Haha

delicioustrifle

Love this for them. She’s been underestimating some of these women and taking blind devotion for granted for way too long.

• Heart

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
The OG Awkward Women are pretty damaged I’d say. Need to cling to this idea of Anna the Savior. No amount of common sense or proof would shake them of their broken beliefs. That’s her scam.

AntiPants

Chatty Member
One of her complaints about banks was that if you want to withdraw large amounts of money they insist on doing fraud checks.

I mean, I’m fairly happy that my bank doesn’t let my money go to just anyone and they make sure it’s a legit withdrawal, but you do you Anna.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Why can’t she EVER just say apologies and we will amend in future. ALWAYS with the massive defensive (and usually stupid) explanations. If I was an investor I would be very very unhappy.
And also, posting the date the week before and a reminder the day before is NOT confusing, unless you get the bloody date wrong every. Single. Time. That’s what’s confusing people you numpty 🫠

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She doesn’t have the time or bandwidth to fulfill the business obligation she made 2 years ago but she does have time to spend two months out of the last 6 traveling to Brazil and to Bali twice, with a 6 week Europe trip departing shortly. Yes and both for Anna only. The rest of you needy, ungrateful bitches can go fuck yourselves I guess?

• Heart

r0setintsmyworld

One of her complaints about banks was that if you want to withdraw large amounts of money they insist on doing fraud checks.

I mean, I’m fairly happy that my bank doesn’t let my money go to just anyone and they make sure it’s a legit withdrawal, but you do you Anna.
literally isn’t the accessibility of crypto the thing that allowed trent to “steal” scammies money?? and here she is calling out a legitimate financial institution for taking steps to protect her money??

she is such a liar and a hypocrite

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Thanks for clarifying @DunningKrugerEffect and @KrittyKat.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I have no words. Well of course I do…No one is responsible apart from the perpetrator. She was a CHILD FGS! Is she now as an adult trying to elevate herself above other survivors by saying she is more “healed” because she can take responsibility? 🤯
This is the part that is so, so heinous (and I say this with the awareness that her malignant narcissism was most likely a coping mechanism stemming from her childhood abuse). She is elevating herself and condescending, as per usual.
Even non-experts know that the insidious trauma from childhood sexual abuse is not healed by navel gazing for a couple of years. It is usually a lifelong pursuit and requires the guidance of a trained professional. The fact that she wants to give the impression that A.) she is healed and B.) that she healed herself, is so on brand for her and fucking dangerous.

Her message is that she could do that because she is super human and better than everyone else. If you can’t do that well then you need to follow her for her wisdom that only she can impart. It’s a kick in the gut to other survivors. Not to mention just chock full from beginning to end with misinformation. (Like making the disgusting statement that it’s a child’s fault for not speaking up).

Honestly, I’ve never seen anyone who requires intensive psychotherapy more than Anna. Everything about her is unhealed and has mutated into serious toxicity. Her social media presence is a menace to society.

Last edited:
  • Heart

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I think old mate Snez compared Anna (favourably) to ANZ, saying you would never get this kind of transparency with a big business like that!

Well no, you wouldnt. I think it takes a special kind of SHE-eo to share all the thoughts on Best Blow Jobs, also special guests you’d never get at an ANZ meeting like SK on the loo or sharing his insight into cock fragrances and the deep meaning of them.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Ahh motherhood. If she does have a baby, motherhood will slap her so hard in the face. I honestly don’t think there is any parent on this earth that would say their sex life went back to how it was before kids - especially having sex 2-4 times a day. Which tbh I actually find somewhat alarming. It’s either a lie, or there’s some kind of sex addiction going on.
My first thought too - sex addiction.
Second thought - which one of them is addicted (sounds like her)?
Third thought - she said she blames herself for the sexual abuse she suffered as a child.
Fourth thought - she’s deeply, deeply, seriously troubled and in denial about how damaged she was and still is.

Last edited:

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Oh my Goddd. From Discord drama to the weird sex take, these idiots are delivering.

Snez couldn't make it more obvious they've never been in a real board meeting (or involved in business at all) 😂

• Haha