Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the comments! It’s a reminder of how many people lack critical thinking ….

Oh, Reenie , you are so close, you’ve almost got it ….

It’s unbelievable how deadset stupid they are.
There aren’t two working brain cells between the lot of them.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s like, SO WEIRD that our beliefs only exist in this social media world! It’s almost like we are only being presented with content and opinions that reflect our own. Almost like some sort of vessel that talks back to us?

Never mind anyway let’s talk about our power PuSSies some more.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone translate this for me?
I truly could not understand a single word she said.
Does she have a mouth full of shit?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 6
Oh god… there’s a new reel… it’s so tacky… help.. i am not ok It’s giving hoochie real estate agent after a home open, with her stupid taw sign. This just gets worse and worse. Who the fuck is telling her this is good content?!!! Short king and katybear?! What a stitch up. This is so embarrassing

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Unless she has the most amazing thinnest undies in the world that leave no VPL at all… Anna is free balling in those suits.

Boots like that look good. With the right outfit and styling. In this case… not so good.

Reactions: 7
Her constant question to herself is can it go from gym to errands to the bar and look good? I think the answer is a resounding no.

Mackay certainly brought out new type of content for Anna and I’m here for it. Gimme that cardboard sign being sensuously put into the boot of the rental car on the side of the highway all day.

HAHAHA and that heap of shit car.

Reactions: 8
She’s nuts

Reactions: 6
Ruja Ignatova 2.0 crypto queen .. if you don’t know…. Look her up.
quick update tho:
Ruja Plamenova Ignatova is a Bulgarian-born German entrepreneur who in 2019 was convicted of fraud. She is best known as the founder of a fraudulent cryptocurrency scheme known as OneCoin, which The Times has described as "one of the biggest scams in history".

Hahahaha the reels. I’m dead. Her and Katy driving around the GC for content!!!!!
The sound clips went viral months ago… kinda done with now.
I’m here for all of it tho!!!!! Big dog Katy being paid to produce & promote this horse shit is my absolute fave. More please

Bwahaha!
Hoochie Real Estate Agent, at your service …

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 8
Katy pls you are not cut out for this.
Both of them together playing at being ballers is the funniest thing I’ve seen all week.
The two of them traipsing into the bank with the laptop like they’re VIP’s, the goofy ass videos with Katy pretending to be a cinematographer and Anna pretending to be a celebrity. I’m wheezing just thinking about these two doofuses!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.