Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me feel sad for SK actually. Surely he’s a victim in this? And surely the fact that he was inclined to drop everything and everyone to make Anna his entire world is exactly her thing? When she saw him across that sticky dance floor and sensuously seduced him in her silver mini dress and trainers she knew what she was doing 😩🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't feel sorry for him. He has sex on tap and is apparently living out his bucket list with Anna, including starting his own t-shirt line. He's living his best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't feel sorry for him. He has sex on tap and is apparently living out his bucket list with Anna, including starting his own t-shirt line. He's living his best life.
Was gonna say, he’s in heaven.
He’s getting his 🍆 wet 2-4 times a day.
Traveling all over the world on extended vacations on her dime.
He’s dumber than a stump and she makes him feel like a genius.
He probably never in his mundane life imagined he could have it so good.
Dumbdumb Mouthbreather has literally hit the lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was gonna say, he’s in heaven.
He’s getting his 🍆 wet 2-4 times a day.
Traveling all over the world on extended vacations on her dime.
He’s dumber than a stump and she makes him feel like a genius.
He probably never in his mundane life imagined he could have it so good.
Dumbdumb Mouthbreather has literally hit the lottery.
Dumb dumb Mouthbreather makes me wheeze every time someone uses it…

• Haha
There’s no such thing as before and after, but we are going booze free to get a SUmMer BoDy BEFORE Europe, so AFTER we get there we look hot.

DDMB truly has his soul mate in her, who is equally dumb but just more verbose. High Functioning DDMB 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bwahaha! 😂
Hoochie Real Estate Agent, at your service …
Sorry I’ve watched this several times and can’t:
1. Stop laughing
2. Work out whether her luxe second hand car has a push button boot close or if she’s pushing it down.
Please advise.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooosh they are gonna have big alcohol withdrawals. Que the arguments. They’ll probably realise they have nothing in common when they aren’t drunk 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooosh they are gonna have big alcohol withdrawals. Que the arguments. They’ll probably realise they have nothing in common when they aren’t drunk 24/7
They’re either trying for a baby or planning to try when they get back from Europe.

Omg lol just catching up. She’s giving lady of the night finished with her “client” and going to pop into the gym. This outfit was already ridiculous without the knee high boots.
IMG_8324.jpeg
IMG_8320.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re either trying for a baby or planning to try when they get back from Europe.
Yeah, I cant see her quitting drinking to drop a few pounds, she’s too hardcore. I bet they’ve already been trying to get pregnant for a few months (her trips to Mackay) and it hasn’t happened as easily as she thought it would so she has realized she needs to stop the alcohol if it’s going to take. He’s stopped to support her because they both know that she can’t watch him indulge and not drink herself. Just like we’ve guessed that they are planning on filming a proposal while they’re there I’m sure she also wants more than anything to be able to brag about how she got knocked up on their fairytale trip too.

Reactions: 11
There’s no such thing as before and after, but we are going booze free to get a SUmMer BoDy BEFORE Europe, so AFTER we get there we look hot.

DDMB truly has his soul mate in her, who is equally dumb but just more verbose. High Functioning DDMB 🫠
Booze free for 9 weeks 😂😂 I don’t even remember the last time I drank. Alcoholic much Anna?

• Haha
Yeah, I cant see her quitting drinking to drop a few pounds, she’s too hardcore. I bet they’ve already been trying to get pregnant for a few months (her trips to Mackay) and it hasn’t happened as easily as she thought it would so she has realized she needs to stop the alcohol if it’s going to take. He’s stopped to support her because they both know that she can’t watch him indulge and not drink herself. Just like we’ve guessed that they are planning on filming a proposal while they’re there I’m sure she also wants more than anything to be able to brag about how she got knocked up on their fairytale trip too.
TOTALLY.

Reactions: 4
FFS - can she do nothing without Ryan? I adore my partner, and I really, really like my friends partners, but I don’t bring my guy along to every catch up, and I’d probably be a bit pissed off if they constantly brought their partner along.
This !!!

I have lived with my husband for 2 decades. We train together occasionally. We have never stopped to take a mirror selfie once we got home.

What are we showcasing here guys, Your crappy book collection ?

I can only amount of mundane footage on both of their camera rolls.

• Haha
Wtf is a European body. She has a face like a busted maggots arse and he has glow in the dark teeth. How is crotch rot munty going to give up grog, she has margi's every weekend with katy.. Its going to be fun, for us!!

• Haha
So many people don’t realise their level of alcohol dependence until they try to stop drinking completely. Anna is seriously going to have some physical and mental withdrawal symptoms. It’s going to be a very unpleasant week for her. I think this is the first time she’s ever gone booze free.

• Heart
This !!!

I have lived with my husband for 2 decades. We train together occasionally. We have never stopped to take a mirror selfie once we got home.

What are we showcasing here guys, Your crappy book collection ?

I can only amount of mundane footage on both of their camera rolls.
The only relationship she can do is a co-dependent one. Why do they all have to work with her?

Reactions: 9
Did her self love saddos GRaDuATe? I feel like that kind of fizzled after the heady heights of Ryan placing the hearts carefully on the wall.
They probably got an alibaba black cap, some twit sox and stickers for their mirrors. The Twatets graduating class of '24.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.