Anna Rose #10 Scammie and her new King manifesting the ring loved up and sickening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(although I'm
honestly one of the main women -unapologetically-who's
absolutely qualified to).

Excuse you????
The thing that makes my community special is ME!

It boggles my mind how anybody can sit in a room with that blowhard and not want to throat punch her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It’s funny when you are watching funny, relatable stories and then flick onto hers mid absolute drivel. It’s actually hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
(although I'm

Excuse you????
“for free” ?!?!?!

also just love Scammie forgetting that she is supposed to be the one organising and hosting irl events. she said this time last year that she would be moving them up and organising one for January 2023 but it didn’t happen. she couldn’t even pull it together collaborating with her friends who have their own NFTs. it really looks like as soon as she made bag from the activewear line and started getting dicked down regularly she just forgot all responsibilities and promises to the women who fund her life.
---
like genuinely if any other company or business made guarantees that weren’t delivered (and for such a high price tag as approx. $700 for a course, $555 for a jpeg, $120 for a set of drop shipped activewear) - their customers would be dragging their ass to fair trading/asic quick sticks.

it’s disturbing the level of control scammie has over her customers that they are completely blind to her literal abuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
(although I'm

Excuse you????
“In the trenches.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love - you’re in Instagram - not in a dark mildewed hole in the ground being shot at by enemy fire while you fight for the survival of the free world. INSTAGRAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.