Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually loved anna but her vlogs just don’t give off the same vibes anymore w/o glen lol
I’d love to know what actually happened between them.

Going from always posting, to a family trip without him and now hanging out with that new guy constantly?

Reactions: 5
That puppy probably thinks Glens his owner now. You think she would have taken it back for a bit as it looks like she was home for a hot minute before going to Japan

Reactions: 3
anyone heard anything good/bad about the skincare line? near enough radio silence on it since the launch lol
I tried my little sisters, nothing special but nothing bad at the same time
---
i actually loved anna but her vlogs just don’t give off the same vibes anymore w/o glen lol
I think that’s why she was worried to ever break up with him, he added a lot to her brand

Reactions: 2
There’s a “family friend” that’s been hanging around a ton. Who even went on the family trip that Glen didn’t go on.
It’s really weird timing, especially because he was never shown before and it’s not like she shows her other friends a lot either.

Reactions: 6
I tried my little sisters, nothing special but nothing bad at the same time
---

I think that’s why she was worried to ever break up with him, he added a lot to her brand
Just watched a few of her new tiktoks and they are boring without Glen. I think he made them more interesting. Buying food overseas zzzzz

I feel like the breakup was definitely initiated by her & she seemed to be thriving for the first few weeks after but now it’s Glen who’s had a major glow up and she’s clearly struggling

Reactions: 12
I feel like the breakup was definitely initiated by her & she seemed to be thriving for the first few weeks after but now it’s Glen who’s had a major glow up and she’s clearly struggling
I agree! Having that emotional support from him for so many years and to now have him gone has got to be very difficult. He’s looking really good on the other hand.

I truly think that she thought Glen wouldn't survive without her and BOOM he is doing great.

Reactions: 12
Nah her content is just NOT IT at the moment.
I've personally suffered with disordered eating for years and she's so triggering ATM. I know it's not her responsibility/ problem for what triggers me as a mid twenties woman but her young following can't be benefiting from seeing this at all.
Showing her weight comparison pics as if she was just trying to show pics of her on the same beach few years apart.
Shes getting a kick out of the comments about her weightloss and is baiting it so much

Reactions: 10
I used to watch Anna's tiktoks regularly, however since her breakup with Glen I've probably watched about 2/3 of her videos. Something just seems odd/off with her and her content. I've gone off her a little bit, can't put my finger on why

Reactions: 14
I used to watch Anna's tiktoks regularly, however since her breakup with Glen I've probably watched about 2/3 of her videos. Something just seems odd/off with her and her content. I've gone off her a little bit, can't put my finger on why
I feel the same

i feel the same lol i think everyone’s feeling it she’s just different, even when she started getting drunk more it just felt forced and off because she’s never been a drinker so why start now just because she’s gone through a break up. i find it weird she says she’s lost weight because of heartbreak when it seems like she initiated the break up, they still get along so i’m sure if they wanted to make it work they could have

I know when dealing with a break up most people lose weight, but it does feel like she’s doing it for attention. Does she want Glen to worry about her?

If she is seeing that new guy, maybe she’s finally realising that the grass is not greener on the other side and missing everything Glen offered her.

I don't think she is seeing the new guy tbh. Wouldn't be a great start to seeing someone knew when she's commenting she's going through a heartbreak etc. She just plays on what gets her the most attention.
Her horsey moment didn't last long and the friends she had there 🤷🏽‍♀️
Typical pick up then put down behaviour once the shine has worn off imo

I don't think she is seeing the new guy tbh. Wouldn't be a great start to seeing someone knew when she's commenting she's going through a heartbreak etc. She just plays on what gets her the most attention.
Her horsey moment didn't last long and the friends she had there 🤷🏽‍♀️
Typical pick up then put down behaviour once the shine has worn off imo
How come he was never around before? She must show him for attention at least, no?

Reactions: 1
How come he was never around before? She must show him for attention at least, no?
I think it's for attention yeah maybe she has a bit of a crush idk but can you even imagine if it was the other way round and Glen was posting pics of a stunning woman in a bikini in his pool, car, eating out , arms around his waist drunk etc it's maaaaad. Either she discussed it with Glen and its been Ok'd for her to gain views and speculation or she has no regards towards Glens feelings OR Glen broke up with Anna 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔
Either way her content these days is so boring and just money money 💰 look what I have/ can do.
Remember she used to show her receiving so many fan gifts and how grateful she appeared to be and happy. Does she not receive gifts anymore or have fans approaching her? 🤔

It is fairly known/obvious Anna doesn't do much/if any #spon content (STAX. Collab is all I think!?)

Wouldn't be shocked if she starts soon to bring in the $$$$.