Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why the comments are talking about dads house? On his pictures
He’s dad and Anna is mum. Their fans are saying they’re children of divorce who’ll split their time between mum and dad

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I like Anna but there’s one thing I’ve noticed that’s a big issue and that’s the way they dispose of animals.

I’ve followed Anna since 2020 when they were on the Sunshine Coast. They had a kelpie. And I think another dog? Both vanished. Then came the cats, now they are with Glen. What happened to the birds she used to be obsessed with? Now she has a puppy she never spends time with.

No one talks about this but I feel like this family just gets and disposes of animals a lot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I like Anna but there’s one thing I’ve noticed that’s a big issue and that’s the way they dispose of animals.

I’ve followed Anna since 2020 when they were on the Sunshine Coast. They had a kelpie. And I think another dog? Both vanished. Then came the cats, now they are with Glen. What happened to the birds she used to be obsessed with? Now she has a puppy she never spends time with.

No one talks about this but I feel like this family just gets and disposes of animals a lot.
Does anyone follow Veruka? She’s got a really weird history of moving overseas and moving countries and getting all these pets then the pet is stuck in quarantine. Going on holidays leaving the pets with 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Veruka? She’s got a really weird history of moving overseas and moving countries and getting all these pets then the pet is stuck in quarantine. Going on holidays leaving the pets with 🤷🏻‍♀️
I used to like Veruca a lot but the amount of times she moved from Australia to Turkey to UK and the months of isolation for those animals was so unfair. Then she acted like she was so hard done by and missed her pets when it was her choice to keep moving. These are the things you need to consider when getting animals & you have to realise it’s just plain abandonment to them, they have no idea you’re coming back.

I used to like Veruca a lot but the amount of times she moved from Australia to Turkey to UK and the months of isolation for those animals was so unfair. Then she acted like she was so hard done by and missed her pets when it was her choice to keep moving. These are the things you need to consider when getting animals & you have to realise it’s just plain abandonment to them, they have no idea you’re coming back.
Yes it seemed crazy to me! Keeps buying pets while she’s got other pets in quarantine 🥴

Reactions: 1
---
Also calling herself a sex worker when she shows pics of her boobs online was a bit “off”to me 😵💫
[/QUOTE]

As a SW who constantly gets a my tik tok deleted for literally nothing. It annoys me she starts so many videos with "IM A SEX WORKER" and never gets in any trouble 🫠

Reactions: 5
---
Also calling herself a sex worker when she shows pics of her boobs online was a bit “off”to me 😵💫
As a SW who constantly gets a my tik tok deleted for literally nothing. It annoys me she starts so many videos with "IM A SEX WORKER" and never gets in any trouble 🫠
[/QUOTE]

one rule for the likes of her to everyone else I’m tired of it to

Reactions: 3

Anna is a part owner of the skin care brand, in line with the owner of James cosmetics

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Anna is a part owner of the skin care brand, in line with the owner of James cosmetics
LOL so she’s partnered with an already established skincare brand to basically put her name on products to appeal to her fan base?

So interesting the timing of it all only a few weeks after the almost 40 MILLION views on the break up video 😂

Wonder if they pushed the reveal forward to coincide with all of the eyes on her. Or did she push forward with the break up lol. Money money money!
IMG_9581.jpeg

• Wow
She commented on one of her TikToks that all of the products will be $30 and under.

She cleanses first - cleanser has aloe Vera, white willow bark, and finger lime, sea weed, and apple extracts.

Then a Kaolin clay mask - with jojoba and lots of fruit extracts (pomegranate, mango, papaya, pineapple).

then a serum with hyaluronic acid that she says is key to her glass skin… it has Glycerin and Propanediol (hydration). And marshmallow root, goji berry, red clover flower and Davidson plum (never heard of the last one but says it’s anti inflammatory).

and last thing is a moisturiser which looks quite water-based and thin just from seeing her use it, it doesn’t look very thick. It has niacinamide and green tea along with more fruit extracts - watermelon, grape seed and also rosella flower (another one I’ve never heard of, listed as having ‘protective properties’).

She commented on one of her TikToks that all of the products will be $30 and under.

She cleanses first - cleanser has aloe Vera, white willow bark, and finger lime, sea weed, and apple extracts.

Then a Kaolin clay mask - with jojoba and lots of fruit extracts (pomegranate, mango, papaya, pineapple).

then a serum with hyaluronic acid that she says is key to her glass skin… it has Glycerin and Propanediol (hydration). And marshmallow root, goji berry, red clover flower and Davidson plum (never heard of the last one but says it’s anti inflammatory).

and last thing is a moisturiser which looks quite water-based and thin just from seeing her use it, it doesn’t look very thick. It has niacinamide and green tea along with more fruit extracts - watermelon, grape seed and also rosella flower (another one I’ve never heard of, listed as having ‘protective properties’).
I’m sure she’s going to make a TON of $$$ with this skincare line, she’s got a young audience and even if they don’t buy all 4 products maybe they can afford one or two. The things is if she’s partnered with James Cosmetics then she’s probably just been given these products to trial then agree on packaging and I find it a bit sneaky her not mentioning them. She also gets Botox and Filler on her face 😬

Reactions: 8
For her skin to have improved that much in just a year I wouldn’t be surprised if she took accutane… realistically who would purchase a skincare line off someone with bad skin, the brand’s probably been in the making for years and she knew this and needed a quick fix

I think the Kelpie was her dads dog!

i find the branding quite random. my first issue is the with the name, 'paullie skin', just find it very juvenile, although i personally never really like when influencers attach their name to a product.

i also find the packaging really random, to me it seems very similar, borderline a rip off, of Byoma's branding with the bright colours. it's not my cup of tea at all and again feels quite juvenile - if i'm paying a fair bit for skincare then i want it to feel a bit more elegant and sleek personally.

i think to me it all just feels a bit slapdash and thrown together, i think you guys are right in saying the launch must've been pushed forward to capitalise off the breakup trending which would explain why it doesn't feel massively cohesive. i've seen a pretty mixed reception in her comments too, doesn't seem like people are being as blindly fooled by it as i expected

i find the branding quite random. my first issue is the with the name, 'paullie skin', just find it very juvenile, although i personally never really like when influencers attach their name to a product.

i also find the packaging really random, to me it seems very similar, borderline a rip off, of Byoma's branding with the bright colours. it's not my cup of tea at all and again feels quite juvenile - if i'm paying a fair bit for skincare then i want it to feel a bit more elegant and sleek personally.

i think to me it all just feels a bit slapdash and thrown together, i think you guys are right in saying the launch must've been pushed forward to capitalise off the breakup trending which would explain why it doesn't feel massively cohesive. i've seen a pretty mixed reception in her comments too, doesn't seem like people are being as blindly fooled by it as i expected
Ok yes I see the similarities
IMG_9647.jpeg

Reactions: 1

I agree it’s so similar to Byoma! The branding/photos for it are so simple and almost like they were trying to cut costs. I said here recently it would be marketed towards teens/her young audience and people seemed to disagree but I think it’s obvious now that it’s teen based. I think the majority of her actual ‘fan base’ are young Australian teens who flock to her on the street. Her only other fans are the men who sub to her OF and they’re not gonna buy a cleanser from her.

Reactions: 3
Anna’s branding
IMG_9648.jpeg
IMG_9649.png

---
I agree it’s so similar to Byoma! The branding/photos for it are so simple and almost like they were trying to cut costs. I said here recently it would be marketed towards teens/her young audience and people seemed to disagree but I think it’s obvious now that it’s teen based. I think the majority of her actual ‘fan base’ are young Australian teens who flock to her on the street. Her only other fans are the men who sub to her OF and they’re not gonna buy a cleanser from her.
Definitely teen/young adult based!

I noticed in her tiktok of the skincare photoshoot thing she’s lost soooo much weight