Anna Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad. Its very obvious from her posts on sm she's been though a lot of trauma. I really wish her the best. As for the Paul's there seems to be something fishy about them for sure

Wonder if the Paul's will respond esp Anna or will they just do what they did last time come out and try to damage mik further.

Reactions: 8
Always did seem weird Atis having so much money when he never does anything!

Reactions: 7
So Mik released a video saying Atis hasnt stolen and she was hacked but thought it was him because of what he has done previously and has the log in details.

i think theyre all a bit weird. The fact Anna now seems to be in a relationship with Glen and Atis is weird to me? I love how she treats her mum. But i think the nice persona is fake. And have a feeling the Paul family will crash and burn, like some story will come out about them and theyll be cancelled.
I hope Anna puts away a lot of her money for when she no longer is on OF and her tiktok quietens down

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Mik released a video saying Atis hasnt stolen and she was hacked but thought it was him because of what he has done previously and has the log in details.

i think theyre all a bit weird. The fact Anna now seems to be in a relationship with Glen and Atis is weird to me? I love how she treats her mum. But i think the nice persona is fake. And have a feeling the Paul family will crash and burn, like some story will come out about them and theyll be cancelled.
I hope Anna puts away a lot of her money for when she no longer is on OF and her tiktok quietens down

yeah i get what you mean, all the 'sickly sweet' internet people always seem to get exposed as being awful people. elle darby springs to mind, imogenation etc

Reactions: 4
It’s all a bit weird. I feel like they are all playing their characters. Mik went rogue and stopped going out with them and didn’t okay the game.

Reactions: 3
It’s all a bit weird. I feel like they are all playing their characters. Mik went rogue and stopped going out with them and didn’t okay the game.
yeah absolutely, they’re like characters and mik couldn’t keep it up. I just feel sorry for her.
I also think its so contradicting when they order sooooo much food on Uber eats etc and then leave so much of it, such a waste especially when people literally cannot afford hot meals these days. Yet she says she’ll give $500 to random people?

Reactions: 6
yeah absolutely, they’re like characters and mik couldn’t keep it up. I just feel sorry for her.
I also think its so contradicting when they order sooooo much food on Uber eats etc and then leave so much of it, such a waste especially when people literally cannot afford hot meals these days. Yet she says she’ll give $500 to random people?
At this stage I’d be more inclined to believe that Anna is a OF paid employee lol. All this advertising she does and flaunting if her OF wealth.

Mik and atis have followed each other again & she’s liked his pic?! At this point I’m baffled

• Haha
I like Anna and Glen but find it do strange how much Annas mum treats her and Atis like babies still. I also find it weird how much time Atis spends with Anna and Glen. Its like they never seem to spend much time just the two of them. Her parents or brother are always there

I like Anna and Glen but find it do strange how much Annas mum treats her and Atis like babies still. I also find it weird how much time Atis spends with Anna and Glen. Its like they never seem to spend much time just the two of them. Her parents or brother are always there
It’s definitely a cultural thing (their parents) - but Atis being a constant third wheel is creepy no excuses lol.

I think they all have no one outside of each other which is why they’re so close

Reactions: 6
Miss ✨Turkish gyal✨ has been pretty quiet about the fatal natural disaster happening on her home land 😅

• Wow
Miss ✨Turkish gyal✨ has been pretty quiet about the fatal natural disaster happening on her home land 😅
I legit thought the same. Considering mama Paul is turkish would have been nice for Anna and atis to raise awareness

I legit thought the same. Considering mama Paul is turkish would have been nice for Anna and atis to raise awareness
The Earthquake literally just happened?! So many 'influencers' share things on Worldwide incidents without knowing what they are talking about?! Stating wrong facts?! Links to 'donation' pages which are dodgy.

Give her some breathing space. But in saying that sharing it and jumping on something 'trending' is also off the girl does OF for God sake she hasn't exactly shared World events prior.

We expect way too much from these idiots.

• Haha
3800 people are dead to be fair they could also be mourning family.. (in saying that I don’t follow her anymore so she could also be posting as usual and not lol)

Never mind lmao just checked she’s living her best life

Last edited:
  • Haha